Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident (613 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Charles Iroegbu: Kidnapped Imo Monarch And Cabinets Regain Freedom / Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by HappyNigerian: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mazi Dickson Iroegbu, the brother of Eze Charles Iroegbu, the traditional ruler of Umuezie community of Nguru Mbaise in Aboh Mbaise LGA of Imo State, has confirmed the kidnap of the monarch and shed light on the incident.

Dickson, a multiple award winning Nollywood director and Anchor/Producer of the popular current affairs television show Nigeria Right Now stated this in a statement he personally signed on Thursday.

Read below:

"It is a sad situation for me and the entire family as we have kept this under the radar and carefully followed the issue, to ensured that it doesn't disrupt and endanger the traditional ruler and his cabinet.

I felt I should let the public know that my elder brother, Eze Charles Iroegbu, was kidnapped on the 6th of April while on their way from a marriage ceremony in Mbano with his traditional prime minister and other cabinet chiefs.

The gunmen overpowered his Royal security aides and took him away alongside two other family members and his entire cabinet members.

This is painful to me and I pray that my brother, the King, and every other person with him are rescued unhurt".
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=77410a2415c3056b16988e62a236830c&news_entry_id=s44d6b35d210408en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=c476ebf10d8e106baa60e173ac64c1085839a7bd&from=publisher

Re: Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by HappyNigerian: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
God help him
Re: Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Igbo UGM are freedom fighters. He would be release if Kanu finds him innocent.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by vanbonattel: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
We are observing
Re: Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by wwwihy: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Igbo Bandits have Kidnapped their brother....We told them, but they will not hear word
Re: Dickson Iroegbu, Brother Of Kidnapped Imo Monarch, Sheds Light On The Incident by vanbonattel: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
wwwihy:
Igbo Bandits have Kidnapped their brother....We told them, but they will not hear word

The evil you spread down south will surely consume you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asylum To IPOB Members; Nigeria May Sanction UK / Nigerians Are Under A Spell: Femi Fani-kayode / If You Were Desmond Elliot, What Would You Do To Stop Online Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.