Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry (64807 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by hybridblood07(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Air Force base abi
abc115:
Back to Base
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Akuruoulo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
chigzypeace:
Na today wey nyansh dey 4 back?
MBANU
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Duru009(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
I thought the hoe said, she is married....
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Cousin9999: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
I don't know what's more gross: her bleached body or the fact that she was in a strip club.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by BREYZ: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Victor246:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck75L-AAVkU

The type of useless posts some useless Nairaland moderators move to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by PoshTraveler: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
and they said this hoe is married?
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Kaymansion(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
:oThey would soon finish her biscuit
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by PoshTraveler: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Duru009:
I thought the hoe said, she is married....
lol someone else asked my question
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Drone95(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nonsense! Na today?
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by meobizy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na her work. No surprise here. It should make news if she cures cancer.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Tomisin666(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Fanuchi007:
The future is ... Industrialization of the female private parts cos williams shakespeare ones said "When a woman has beauty with no brains, it's d private parts that suffer" I love anal sex with ladies.... fu***k fagots
Mehn you deserve an accolades on this your narrative man keep it up and i think people like you need to be deploy on how to dealt with this Hoelosho causing massacre on our mens money now using it to advertise their evil immorality tueh cry
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
OwenJesse27:

The future is hoes.... U mean
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by walkwithgod(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
50,000 mah power bank available

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by GemstoneJs(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
Beckysexy:
The Future Is Female.
Rest
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Rosskiiku: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
BREYZ:

The type of useless posts some useless Nairaland moderators move to the front page.

Don't mind the useless oafs.

I can't tell you how many incisive, relevant, and educational threads I've started which never smell front page, but this rubbish from whatever her name is, 'twerking' makes front page.

This site is a joke, run by clowns.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by deolumike(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Beckysexy:
The Future Is Female.
more like the past is female undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Hallabee1(m): 4:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
The Future Is Female.
Aje... you need beating join with alot ... to reset you brain
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Hallabee1(m): 4:04am On Apr 09, 2021
MrJames007:
Who's Mercy Eke

Aje..

I don't know her gan...no be she play dead woman for one film wey I no even see her face..
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by BREYZ: 4:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Don't mind the useless oafs.

I can't tell you how many incisive, relevant, and educational threads I've started which never smell front page, but this rubbish from whatever her name is, 'twerking' makes front page.

This site is a joke, run by clowns.

Naira land has lost its glory, I swear
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Davesaves(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
now that's called "home coming"

that's where it all started.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Davesaves(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Omo i go spend cash untop that kinda yansh walaiii!

Omo. Ladies are beautiful creatures sha
We know say u be lesbian.. rest!!
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Beckysexy(f): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...
you need beating join with alot ... to reset you brain
You're sick.
Why would you beat anyone for voicing out their opinion on a public Forum?
By the looks of it, you're the one who needs beating to reset your brain.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by clickwtB(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Oooops and she will get paid for it or earn fantabulous endorsement deals! grin
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by ireneidiva(f): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Irennediva:
That's the only thing the Olosho sabi.
It's like Olosho get levels.
She's low budget Olosho.
While this one below is high budget Olosho.

The future is Female
I hope nobody on this Forum ever mistakes you for me.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by marisdgreat(f): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
OwenJesse27:

The future is hoes.... U mean
ur sisters, wives, daughters unborn or born,mother, aunties, all the females in ur lineage future are hoes
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
It will never be well with the organizers of bbn for throwing out such a talentless prostitute as winner in our faces. Bastards
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Yungstallion: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
chigzypeace:
Na today wey nyansh dey 4 back?
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by Duru009(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
PoshTraveler:
lol someone else asked my question

Oh myyyy

Is a small world .....
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by OwenJesse27(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
marisdgreat:

ur sisters, wives, daughters unborn or born,mother, aunties, all the females in ur lineage future are hoes

Chaii he pain this one well well grin
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by marisdgreat(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
OwenJesse27:

As far as ur mother, sisters, wife n d rest are involved, It is OK for me
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry by marisdgreat(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
OwenJesse27:

As far as ur mother, sisters, wife n d rest are involved, It is OK for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.