Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed (1614 Views)

Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? / My corolla 2003 cranks when A/C is engaged at low speed / Honda Accord (eod) 2003 Rpm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by NamdyKel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good evening Nairaland and every auto expert reading this, please I need help as regards my Honda Accord EOD 2003 model.
So I got this car June, 2020 Nigerian used anyways but the car looks clean and all. The day I bought it, my friend driving with me inside. We noticed the car refused to accelerate while on low speed with the AC on. A hard press on the accelerator just makes the car fire without motion. We had to put it off and restart before it picked up again. We felt it was just fuel issue and over looked it. But since then, this same issue has been persistent, whenever I’m in an hold up with the car ac on, this same scenario happens. But when driving without the ac, no issue the car moves smoothly.
I would like to ask, as anyone experienced this before? How was it resolved?
What can I do to salvage this situation? Most diagnostic test done didn’t point out anything in the gear box area, mechanics I have met in Abuja don’t have an idea of the cause, and I don’t want anyone doing a trial and error with my car.
Please kindly drop your advice on this.
In anticipation, thank you all.

Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by Chukwujohn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dear op,has the been solved kindly contact me on WhatsApp 07026487133
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by NamdyKel(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2021
I will really appreciate getting some expertise advice here please. Thank you
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by osato45: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Do an auto diagnostic scan on the car and put the codes here for someone to help advice you
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by Emman8(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
V6 or 4 plug?
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by NamdyKel(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2021
Emman8:
V6 or 4 plug?

V4
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by maxmyluv(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2021
Check the ac compressor it must have been swapped. Return to factory compressor and the problem will disappear.

1 Like

Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by MDDarah84(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2021
maxmyluv:
Check the ac compressor it must have been swapped. Return to factory compressor and the problem will disappear.

Boss,I need your help...I was driving my EOD 2004 model out this afternoon with AC on,after few minutes,the car just off itself.I tried to restart,no way but I noticed the car key indicator was on which I think is not supposed to be for the engine to start.I called a rewire ,who checked the fuse and told me the fuse has cut and he fixed it but the issue reoccurred again and had to call the rewire before I can move the car in.

Now,I can't take the car out again as the rewire he will have to check any underlying issue that can be causing this.

Please help
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by Anawo13: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pls,I'm having this same issue right now,the car moves freely without AC,but when the AC is ON, it only select gear 1,2 and 3 with jerking,help me out plss. My number is 08074644797

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Error Code P1299 In Ford Edge 2010, 3.5l / Will You Buy This Convertible Honda Ankara For 1.5million Naira Only (photo) / Toyota Avalon Snatched At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.