Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,658,654 members, 6,241,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 April 2021 at 07:52 AM

My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed (336 Views)

My corolla 2003 cranks when A/C is engaged at low speed / Honda Accord (eod) 2003 Rpm / Ford Windstar 2003 Gear Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by NamdyKel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08
Good evening Nairaland and every auto expert reading this, please I need help as regards my Honda Accord EOD 2003 model.
So I got this car June, 2020 Nigerian used anyways but the car looks clean and all. The day I bought it, my friend driving with me inside. We noticed the car refused to accelerate while on low speed with the AC on. A hard press on the accelerator just makes the car fire without motion. We had to put it off and restart before it picked up again. We felt it was just fuel issue and over looked it. But since then, this same issue has been persistent, whenever I’m in an hold up with the car ac on, this same scenario happens. But when driving without the ac, no issue the car moves smoothly.
I would like to ask, as anyone experienced this before? How was it resolved?
What can I do to salvage this situation? Most diagnostic test done didn’t point out anything in the gear box area, mechanics I have met in Abuja don’t have an idea of the cause, and I don’t want anyone doing a trial and error with my car.
Please kindly drop your advice on this.
In anticipation, thank you all.

Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by Chukwujohn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09
Dear op,has the been solved kindly contact me on WhatsApp 07026487133
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by NamdyKel(m): 12:44am On Apr 10
I will really appreciate getting some expertise advice here please. Thank you
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by osato45: 9:44am On Apr 10
Do an auto diagnostic scan on the car and put the codes here for someone to help advice you
Re: My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed by Emman8(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10
V6 or 4 plug?

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Following Intersting / Bentley Manufactures Its First Electric Car (photos) / Please Has Any1 Order Car From Www.auctionexport.com I Want To Know How Geniue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.