Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? (3399 Views)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
Why do men come back after a breakup instead of moving on?

You still want her, why leave at first?
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by PinUp: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by PinUp: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by tnerro1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Maybe the sex was so good, he couldn’t get it anywhere else grin

Men know how to rate those things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Why do most men come back after a breakup instead of moving on?

Some real men, don't go back.

Imagine Nas going back to Kelis, Kanye going back to Kim, TeeBliz going back to Tonto Dike, or Don Jazzy going back to his ex-wife or even me going back to my deranged exes. We can't cuz we real niggaz that got other options. YouKnoAhMean?

I have never contacted any of my exes. It might be due to pride..ego. its degrading going back. Recently, I deliberately ended couple of friendships with some females cuz I felt it was the best thing to do. Now imagine be going back to tell them, let's roll.

Only sissy ass weak niggaz, go back.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

That only applies to confused dude .....once a real nigga is done he leaves you for good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by paqman: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
the sweetness of the puna , I bet you my ex Sabi raise leg Wella , miss that chick long leg we can't be together though , but we can still bang steady
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Offpoint1: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
They don't really come back because they loved you or couldn't find a better replacement....

They couldn't get a better fxxk, so they returned back to you.

Men are controlled by their dxckx and not sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

People go back to renew their pali when they need it now grin grin grin

On a more serious note guys with principle dont go back to their vomit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Jeon(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

order for ur perfume oil now

3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Theboy21: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Maybe he never get to meet someone better than the ex cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by ikillbrokegirls: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Op is One of em broke girls am talking about.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

If a man ask this question now nah so u go vex. Don't women come back ? Is it only men that comes back after breakup ? This is a general stuff

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Maybe the sex was so good, he couldn’t get it anywhere else grin

Men know how to rate those things

Mmmmm
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Theboy21:
Maybe he never get to meet someone better than the ex cheesy cheesy
Why break up in the first place
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Offpoint1:
They don't really come back because they loved you or couldn't find a better replacement....

They couldn't get a better fxxk, so they returned back to you.

Men are controlled by their dxckx and not sense.

Maybe you are right.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Op is One of em broke girls am talking about.
Shut up. I can cater for you and your family sad

Do you think I am one of the cheap girls you carry around
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Offpoint1: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Maybe you are right.
I'm right dear, I was once a man.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Its the sex that makes him come back. Plain and simple.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

Bobrisky

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Offpoint1: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Bobrisky
Sort of, I got tired of carrying around a non functional manhood... So I left the HOOD.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lemme sit down and read comments.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Don't women come back ? Is it only men that come back after breakup ? This is a general stuff

I no know for her oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I no know for her oooo
If say na man talk this kind thing , na cry them go the cry. The female gender sabi cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Theboy21: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Why break up in the first place
Lol i don't know that answer o , cos I've never requests a breakup from my exes, once am not interested the vibes will be completely down and they know what it means, I prefer signs than words n till today we can still continue the relationship if we both want to cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Whois(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Okafors law but it is a bad idea
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lol... maybe na I once once a man.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Youngpo413: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Which men?
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Hintona(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
True.. I've noticed this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hintona:
True.. I've noticed this.

I am telling you
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by royalair(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
To unlock the pandora's box once more grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Cries After Sex.... / I Went Off Drugs, Now This / Do U Prefer Soft Man Or Strong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.