Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? (3404 Views)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Draslo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Why do men come back after a breakup instead of moving on?

You still want her, why leave at first?
It's mostly cause of the sex. If sex with them was great, you'd almost never stop thinking about it especially if you haven't met anyone that makes you feel as good as they did. Besides, we both know this thing goes both ways across both genders. In fact,it is more prevalent in your gender.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by femi4: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:

When you get tired of your cooked beans, you leave it only to go back to it the next day, and it taste better
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by dederocs(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
For the cakes, if it's good grin
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by 5Gbabe: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeon:

order for ur perfume oil now
yes how much nwanne
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by bigpicture001: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
I can't initiate a comeback with my immediate past ex. This is because I never hurt her in any ways b4 ah changed her mind.. However, if so wants a re-union.. So should have the guts to reach out just like sh has the guts to call us quit
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Igbankpa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Blame maazi okafor na him make that law
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by Jeon(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
5Gbabe:
yes how much nwanne
wholesale price is 300 per 1 retail price is 1000k per 1.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by dalass(f): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I am very interested in this too.

Its like they're confused. You finally accept relationship, they are still thinking about what's not... You now move on, bang! They can't live without you grin cheesy cheesy

Several years after, they're still tryna come back...smh

Guys come and explain the rationale behind this. grin
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by tosik(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
maybe they are under spell...
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
tosik:
maybe they are under spell...
Well, maybe.
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:27am On May 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Well, maybe.
morning sister could u help me with some cash? Pls.. Im in a lotta debt , I lost my job , id really appreciate sister?
Re: Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Such men may not have valued their women and after the separation they would have realised that she worths being with

That's when they come back because she understands him more than anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Men,when Did You Realise Most Women Are Wicked ? / Which Kind Of Leave Is This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.