Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead (27766 Views)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by GOFRONT(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Olosho daughter.....

When Toyin was born, the father thought a good girl has been birthed.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Starhearts: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
I will soon be banned again

I fear not.

May JAH bless us all
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Duplexxx: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by shogsman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Poor dad,he died fathering a wh0re

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Skillsnigeria: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
It is well
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
RIP Baba
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Samysearch(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
perdollar:
I guess d father's prayer didn't workin changing her life style bc Muslims prayer offered to bloody allah doesn't work

Ignorance is a malady dude.
Allah is the name of God in Arabic just like u have it in ur own language. Do u disbelief in God? Ur creator & and the creator of the universe and all it contains?
Learn to know things before taking a position. Allah (God) is the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Solomon, David, Jacob, John, Jesus, Mohammad, and all other prophets.
Seek for knowledge so as not to be disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by perdollar(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Samysearch:

Ignorance is a malady dude.
Allah is the name of God in Arabic just like u have it in ur own language. Do u disbelief in God? Ur creator & and the creator of the universe and all it contains?
Learn to know things before taking a position. Allah (God) is the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Solomon, David, Jacob, John, Jesus, Mohammad, and all other prophets.
Seek for knowledge so as not to be disillusioned.
be deceiving ursef. If u fight for ur allah to murder in his name, my God fights for me. Killer God n creator God can't b d same

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Majesty33(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
When she was posing nude with nun attire, little did she know that doom awaits her.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Newton85: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Rest in peace sir olanrewaju. I pray your daughter eyes will be opened and she will repent genuinely
Go to bed, not everyone is scared of your made-up Jesus and non-existent God, sheeple.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Newton85: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
notoriousbabe:
He died disappointed in your life styles
Did he tell you that?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by mizz2posh: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Looks like somebody didn't take care of her daddy when he was alive, cos why no picture of him?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by hopexter(m): 2:18am On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
RIP dear

Werey ni e my dear
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2021
Sad, RIP to her mum...
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Awesomeking: 3:50am On Apr 09, 2021
viincent:
When she was posing nude with nun attire, little did she know that doom
awaits her.
her father died because it was his time, real life no be super story
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by notoriousbabe: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Newton85:
Did he tell you that?
it was obvious
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by fapcrook(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2021
brightovio007:
Why this harsh word.
. I wonder
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by Newton85: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
it was obvious
obvious reasons only to your paranoid, delusional self.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by brainhgeek(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2021
.....and who told you she is mourning and not just announcing?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by eazyduzit: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Probably he died with bitterness knowing fully well his daughter is a super gbumtum.
RIP Pa Lawani.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by zudozz: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Is she d same woman that was opening her smelly pussy in a nun's dress just last week?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by merieam16(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
I thought shina oeter
no now, dats her step dad
Re: Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Newton85:
obvious reasons only to your paranoid, delusional self.
english please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Twerks For His Mother In New Video / Ivie Okujaye’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.