Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,661,107 members, 6,249,395 topics. Date: Monday, 19 April 2021 at 01:29 PM

Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week (84 Views)

Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week / With 100k Is It Possible To Make 4million In 6months? / How To Start A Profitable Kola Nut Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week by BUSI6: 7:03pm On Apr 08
Hello Nigerians I am looking for any bouyant individuals or company that can do or invest in my business ideas that are legitimate,I assure you if you have or you know anyone that has or if people can contribute together with what I also have I believe we can push this business and make almost 4million naira per week,the cost of the business is 50million naira and we get minimum of 4million per day,if you have people that can contribute together and we will see one on one and we will sign all legal documents and this business is sure for me I can even swear with anything you believe in that I will be sincere and trustworthy,what I am saying is real pls anyone that can trust me and get the money or can contribute from people and if you don't have upto that we can start from somewhere and build the money to 50million naira .In this business you are not handling over this money to me ,my own is to give guidelines and you follow the ideas so please you are saved.The business is about EXPORTATION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS , MINERAL RESOURCES, HAULAGE,DIGITAL TRADIND, you can call me or whatapp me on 09065408027
Re: Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week by ChocolateWine(f): 7:13pm On Apr 08
All these money you're mentioning like this, how much are you contributing?
Re: Export Business-if You Have Upto 50million Naira We Can Make 4million Per Week by Joy83(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08
You know talk is cheap. He can't afford to drop his own kobo because it doesn't sure for him.

ChocolateWine:
All these money you're mentioning like this, how much are you contributing?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Home Short Of Electricity? We Can Help You Solve The Power Shortage / Teach Yourself 100 Household Products / Cool Creative T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.