Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (36320 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by SATANICALLY666: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Prominent Nigerians converged on the Presidential Villa in Abuja for the launch of a book written in honour of First Lady Aisha Buhari on Thursday.

The launch of the biography titled, ‘Aisha Buhari: Being different’, was well attended even though some of the key persons invited were conspicuously absent.

The book was written by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Administration and Women Affairs, Dr Hajo Sani.

Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Abdulsamad Rabiu, Muhammadu Indimi, and Jim Ovia were among those who sent representatives.

But Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and many governors were on ground.

Below is a list of those who bought copies of the book and what they donated.

• Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (N20m),
• Alhaji Aliko Dangote (N30m),
• Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu (N25m),
• Mrs Folorunso Alakija (N10m),
• Chief Kessington Adebutu (N10m).

The NGF Chairman and Deputy Senate President promised to send an undisclosed amount of money to purchase theirs on behalf of governors and senators respectively.

Sen. Daisy Danjuma and some others also followed the footsteps of the political office holders.

https://dailytrust.com/n30m-from-dangote-n20m-from-tinubu-who-gave-what-at-aisha-buharis-book-launch

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
grin I hope someday Nigerians will do the french revolution on the so called elites.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sycophants...these same people have in their villages loads of humans who have no means of livelihood, funds for education, funds for feeding and healthcare etc. If Aisha wasn't the first lady and close to influencing decisions of powerbrokers, these two men and others of their kind wouldn't even get close to that venue.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by yinkus6750(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
First ladies cashing out since the days of Maryam Abacha.
With no meaningful project or NGO.
God bless Maryam Babangida.
Her better life for rural women imparted a lot on families.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Ezemarcel(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
God punish all corrupt leaders....most especially bola tinubu

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Abeg when Buhari go write im own??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Freestainworld(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
The Elites have taken over Nigeria, they will vomit all their looting someday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by extol1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
I think tinubu needs to attend to that woman that her husband sent her packing because she tattoo tinubu's face on her back. that woman needs the money more than Aisha.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by RuddyFusion(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Tokens
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Sunnycliff(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
It's unfortunate that Buhari who never values whatever is put in black and white with pen and paper never showed up to an event hosted by his own wife.

I think, he never believed that Aisha could achieve that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by youngeagle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
See as Tinubu the spray money like water for northern Nigeria, you will be wondering what's his occupation again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pls how much did Prince arthur Eze give?

2 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by GreaterFuture3: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
@Arcfresky it's a matter of time
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by OkoNDOoBo: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
youngeagle:
See as Tinubu the spray money like water for northern Nigeria, you will be wondering what's his occupation again
Tinubu gave kastina fire victims 50m
Aisha buhari book launch 20m all from private pocket.

Nyesom wike gave sokoto fire victims 500m from Rivers state treasury

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by youngeagle(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Tinubu gave kastina fire victims 50m Aisha buhari book launch 20m all from private pocket.
Nyesom wike gave sokoto fire victims 500m from Rivers state treasury
and we say money no dey naija

11 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Itstrending: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

13 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
Just like that, N75,000,000 in a day? Wow that's nice! Den of thieves!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by emmamajesty: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
They are donating this money to stop her from exposing Jubril

5 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Draslo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Itstrending:
If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

Don't let anyone fool you bro. I know you think you have a business idea that could flourish but the policies of this woman's husband will bring everything crashing down.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
ArcFresky:
I hope someday Nigerians will do the french revolution on the so called elites.
It is long overdue only that Nigerians are generally docile people who only adjust their level of suffering if their leaders increase the burden of suffering(Le Chatelier's Principle).This the only thing Nigerians and their failed leaders understand.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by franchasng: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by JohnBullMySon: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
Racoon:

It is long overdue only that Nigerians are generally docile people who only adjust their level of suffering if their leaders increase the burden of suffering(Le Chatelier's Principle).This the only thing Nigerians and their failed leaders understand.
Lol, that's 1500s. Things like this can never happen again. if you attempt it. get ready to face hot Ak47 rounds. Few years back, Egypt tried something similar and hundreds paid with their life.

10 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Sammy07: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
God punish all corrupt leaders....most especially bola tinubu

What about Orji Kalu, ikpeazu and James ibori?

6 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Resurrection212: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2021
The joke is on them although these people don't sow to where they can't reap it.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by johnkey: 2:54am On Apr 09, 2021
chaii we too mumu for this country. I must japa anyhow anyway
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Zuki1869: 3:16am On Apr 09, 2021
quote author=Itstrending post=100617835]If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

[/quote] What will you do if you get 3 million Naira if you get it now. Tell me and maybe I can help.

5 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Monogamy: 5:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Cash out time for Madam Aisha
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by femi4: 5:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Cash out madam
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by juman(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Where did Tinubu get money he donate here and there?
Where?

He is never known as business person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.