Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (36309 Views)

Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner / Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lastempero: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

What about Orji Kalu, ikpeazu and James ibori?

Those idiots u mentioned is waiting for their ending.

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Itstrending: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Zuki1869:
quote author=Itstrending post=100617835]If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

What will you do if you get 3 million Naira if you get it now. Tell me and maybe I can help.
I will be so grateful if you can help, please mail me on udohidarajoseph@gmail.com or you drop your email I will message you what I will do and not go broke in my lifetime.

The email to this account I can't access it I saw your mention. Thank you
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
juman:
Where did Tinubu get money he donate here and there?
Where?

He is never known as business person.
lol... Says who ?

Are you aware this book launched is a 'biography'
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by oneolajire(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
yinkus6750:
First ladies cashing out since the days of Maryam Abacha.
With no meaningful project or NGO.
God bless Maryam Babangida.
Her better life for rural women imparted a lot on families.

Some people lived in a fools paradise. Thank God I was alive to witness the propaganda and packaging called better life for rural women by Maryam Babangida.

Her hwusband took away quality life from people and replaced with hardship packaged with jamboree and you are here reminiscing the actions of Mrs Evil Genius.

How much money did they pay you to do this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by ggood: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2021
yinkus6750:
First ladies cashing out since the days of Maryam Abacha.
With no meaningful project or NGO.
God bless Maryam Babangida.
Her better life for rural women imparted a lot on families.
Through talk she build tourist center in our village back then

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by BlessedNuel: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Oga dey yankee dey flenjO....madam got back from yankee few weeks ago and she just dey chop life inside life

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2021
"Dem go talk say money nor dey Lagos......"

This is sure cashing out
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by CheedyJ(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Cheedy 100m (cowries though )
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lekki1444: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
the rich circulating the wealth amongst themselves kiss
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lekki1444: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Itstrending:
If I see 3 million naira I can't be broke again in my lifetime, but how can I see any of them to give me?

my fren go and sit down there. 3 million cannot even buy you toyota camry

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by MrLacoste4: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2021
we are in a society where the rich keeps enriching d rich, while the poor keeps getting poor. ..
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Mikesparkle7(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Chaiiii shocked
For book wey no be she write oo tongue...... I for say how come person wey dey make love to one mannequin and dullard vegetable never Contract some of him dullness. grin
First Lady of Dubai grin grin
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Akasammyoka: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
This corn tree don tire me. They are all seeking favour on how to be manipulating the 220mil people in naija with those gift.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Tedpgrass: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Blackmail in style

Ahead of Yusuf's wedding.. Where she will still cash out yet again

Future is truly female!!
Slay-mama-mercenary

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
youngeagle:
See as Tinubu the spray money like water for northern Nigeria, you will be wondering what's his occupation again
Lolz. 20million ontop ordinary book launch. Nawa o!
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Ayoola171(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Our common wealth in the hands of selected few. True nature of Nigeria.

My personal observation

This book by wife of our Presido was Lunched when Buhari himself is on medical trip abroad.

Could this be just co incident or deliberate act that the lunching was scheduled to when the President will not be around or the President scheduled his medical trip to when the book will be Lunched or vice versa.

I'm just thinking because who should be number one on the attendance list.

All these kept me thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lkillbrokehoes: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
extol1:
I think tinubu needs to attend to that woman that her husband sent her packing because she tattoo tinubu's face on her back. that woman needs the money more than Aisha.
Did he send the woman? tinubu that is a street guy, he knows what he's doing.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Minjim: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
People donating are biz men.

Where did Tinubu see 20m ?
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Teejay13(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Only one person spent 30m just to get a copy of book and the masses are dying of hungry.

This does not make any sense to me.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lekki1444: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

Don't let anyone fool you bro. I know you think you have a business idea that could flourish but the policies of this woman's husband will bring everything crashing down.
what policies ? can you please expand on the policies ? thank you
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Draslo(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2021
juman:
Where did Tinubu get money he donate here and there?
Where?

He is never known as business person.
Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Thinking of how to find my way into politics right now angry

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lkillbrokehoes: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
my fren go and sit down there. 3 million cannot even buy you toyota camry
What's actually your point? I believe if he invest the money in a good business, within a year or couple of years he will be madly rich, few years ago I invested 2.5 million in crypto that made me alot of cash today, 3 million is alot of money to alot of people out there.

4 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lekki1444: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's actually your point? I believe if he invest the money in a good business, within a year or couple of years he will be madly rich, few years ago I invested 2.5 million in crypto that made me alot of cash today, 3 million is alot of money to alot of people out there.
in nigeria today 3 million is how much some people give their oloshos. my fren to formulate a solid business that will not fail you need 10 million naira. remember dollars is 1 to 500. and i dont consider crypto currency as investment. its a glorified ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
Pls how much did Prince arthur Eze give?
we don't spend unnecessary money...we channel our money to something meaningful...Thank u.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by javaguru: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
more reason why dangote, will be monopolizing the market.
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Debra911(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Prominent Nigerians converged on the Presidential Villa in Abuja for the launch of a book written in honour of First Lady Aisha Buhari on Thursday.

https://dailytrust.com/n30m-from-dangote-n20m-from-tinubu-who-gave-what-at-aisha-buharis-book-launch
Oh Lord, 95m in one day

2 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Bankalert(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2021
ggood:
Through talk she build tourist center in our village back then
and how far now? cheesy
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by lkillbrokehoes: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
in nigeria today 3 million is how much some people give their oloshos. my fren to formulate a solid business that will not fail you need 10 million naira. remember dollars is 1 to 500. and i dont consider crypto currency as investment. its a glorified ponzi scheme
A Ponzi scheme that have made alot of people millions and super rich, sorry. but you are very ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by blowjob: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
DIS PEOPLE AND ANY ONE BENEFITIN FROM DIS DIRT, CALLED NIGERIA WILL DIEEE, AND THROWN TO THE DOGS TO EAT undecided undecided
Re: Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
No wonder why she came home. Hope they wrote in the book that she now lives in Dubai and send commandments to Nigeria from there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.