Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR (50036 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by banmee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm. Noted. Oga. I don lose form. If I am not careful I go resemble rampage jackson of recent. Already to tie shoe lace don dey hard. Meanwhil whats the name of that stuff you showed me for the dips

Lol...you too funny. And they are called calisthenics dip bars
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by themanderon: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Goldeno:
With the way Nigeria is now, I can't sympathise with them yet.

when they are attacking security personnel and citizens they are unknown gunmen, when karma catch up with them they become innocent civilians.

modified :
it's a really big shame that I share a country with idiots and morons, blinded by their hate surrendered their being to mischievous beings to play chess with.

how in God's name will a human created in the image of God believe that:

1 soldiers will just go and shoot civilians going about their business
2 soldiers arrest women and rape them
etc.

sometimes I'm tempted to think that we were not made from the same dust, because some people are just sub-par- humans

BTW a friend of a criminal is also a criminal.
a person who knows a criminal but keeps quite and watch is an accomplice.

is time our soldiers stop playing nice and start using torture to get info. since these communities have decided to be hiding criminals, starting from those ones in the north . the civility is not working at all

One beautiful day, you will wake up and what you wish for others will surely come upon you. You may think you are safe in wherever you are typing this but remember a bullet knows no one, not even the shooter. Which country will in its right senses send soldiers to go after unarmed civilians to kill them just because a few soldiers were killed? What happened to intelligence gathering? I wonder how people reason in this country and here you are supporting the killing of peoples mothers, fathers and even children. There is always a day of reckoning. Nb: I am not in support of killing of any kind soldiers or innocent civilians.
The blood of those killed seeks for vengeance that's why Nigeria is perpetually stagnated.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by oyoirabor: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2021
themanderon:

One beautiful day, you will wake up and what you wish for others will surely come upon you. You may think you are safe in wherever you are typing this but remember a bullet knows no one, not even the shooter. Which country will in its right senses send soldiers to go after unarmed civilians to kill them just because a few soldiers were killed? What happened to intelligence gathering? I wonder how people reason in this country and here you are supporting the killing of peoples mothers, fathers and even children. There is always a day of reckoning. Nb: I am not in support of killing of any kind soldiers or innocent civilians.
The blood of those killed seeks for vengeance that's why Nigeria is perpetually stagnated.
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by NairaMaster1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Goldeno:

shebi your father dey there wen dem burn am. right?

you lost soul. so some mischievous beings tell you soldiers burn houses and you believe.

until you go get you self at least an atom of sense avoid my mention, nitwit.

you've al become pencils in the hands of mischievous beings.
I hope you are being paid well.

You don't have to put up an insult in an argument. It's more of low self esteem.

Be guided. We're not fighting. Please try to be mature and modest in your argument.

That's we are all here doesn't make us equal please. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Saharareporters and fake news are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by Okoroawusa: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tycyborg:

And you still believe this news? A Nigerian using the word civilian ... It is only military personal that uses the word civilian
And they said properties worth billions were destroyed? With he house I saw there and let's say 400 of those houses including some 2012 new vehicles were burnt won't account to billions of naira in additional I don't take this new serious in a previous news they said eye withness said the military came to shoot and airborne gun men due to soldiers were attacked there were issues in the community which happened on Tuesday but this comes with another narattiob of airborne on Wednesdays not even Tuesday anymore.... Reminds me of the lies about shootout in abia by unknown gun men before someone who is there live came to narrate even what caused the we shooting by police officers.
Fake news all over Nigeria nowadays
You will live long

1 Like

Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by History555: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tycyborg:

And you still believe this news? A Nigerian using the word civilian ... It is only military personal that uses the word civilian
And they said properties worth billions were destroyed? With he house I saw there and let's say 400 of those houses including some 2012 new vehicles were burnt won't account to billions of naira in additional I don't take this new serious in a previous news they said eye withness said the military came to shoot and airborne gun men due to soldiers were attacked there were issues in the community which happened on Tuesday but this comes with another narattiob of airborne on Wednesdays not even Tuesday anymore.... Reminds me of the lies about shootout in abia by unknown gun men before someone who is there live came to narrate even what caused the we shooting by police officers.
Fake news all over Nigeria nowadays

Which school did you attend. because your story is just here and there. No sequence, no sense.
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by Tycyborg(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
History555:

Which school did you attend. because your story is just here and there. No sequence, no sense.

I attended you've got no sense of comprehension college of education located close to your house.
I wonder what you score in your English language. This is not even about typographical error it's just a simple comprehension and you can't comprehend.
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by Tycyborg(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:

You will live long

Amen and same to you too.
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by tit(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fulani Army, your own is finished.
Re: Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR by Tycyborg(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
History555:

It's a typo and I didn't edit it... All I am saying is the news didn't tell us it was the police who were shooting in abia cos a little fight between motorist they told us unknown gun men came to attack... Whereas someone living in abia explained what happened with pictures... Is that not a fake news?
Same goes to what they said concerning military that came to attack... There were lots of lies in the new cos you cant say those houses and card burnt are worth billions of naira... Do they even know how many millions makes a billion? Let alone billions? It sounds like a fake news to me and secondly this actual news said the military came to attack innocent people on Wednesday which the first news said the military came to attack gun men operating in the community both news by people living there are the news not contradicting? Simple...
All I am saying is fake news are everywhere now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.