Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? (26594 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by connect3: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2021
AgentGoat:
Go get a skill and stop accumulating papers up and down.
Until there is an opportunity that only paper certificate can get you. Like a fully sponsored PHD offer or a first world country is requesting for people with some type of qualifications

My brother, get as many certificates as possible, then discard and learn valuable skills.

So either way you are covered

3 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2021
redcliff:

No. Know your worth. what you settle less for, would become your reality going forward. Even someone who is lazying around can make 25k per month.

It's a lie! It can never be his reality. With prayers he can move up to a million Naira Job.

I've taken up a per day teaching job of 200 naira before when there was no job and temptations were flying here and there. I took it up by faith at least, let me join people who go out in the mornings and I kept praying to God to settle me. Today by the grace of God, I'm controlling a few schools and living comfortably. That didn't become my reality so it cant become his reality.

There are always days of humble beginning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Hahahhahhahaha may Allah save us from madness in Nigeria, why for God's sake will I pursue even a PhD only to drive dangote truck God have mercy on us. T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by tunary(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Ajgw34:
Discover how to make #750k monthly with affiliate marketing with your smart phone
Slide to my inbox
Have you ever make up to 750 thousand naira before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by MrJames007: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Ajgw34:
Discover how to make #750k monthly with affiliate marketing with your smart phone
Slide to my inbox
Lemme see your akant balance first. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by dotun4luv(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Instead of taking 25k as a basic salary with an MSC degree, please take a loan from Micro Finance Bank or your bank (200k would do), get yourself a good camera, and start a career in photography.
Thank me later.

Note: A fairly used camera would even do for the main time.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Yankee101: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2021
No. Better be a lesson teacher in multiple places

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Usorohtheman(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2021
The right question should be: Can you as a M.sc holder teach in a private primary or secondary school for that amount?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by pode(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
My brother I think you should look elsewhere because the situation we are in this country, 25k will do you no good, my transportation in a month is 20k and if you remove tp from 25k, what will be your take home of the month, I will say you should take a good look of what people are saying here, there are a lot positive response here people are giving
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by alphaconde(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
I cant have a masters degree and be at a 25k level.

most people just read pass exams get certificates without having sense.

if an MSC holder has sense common sense oh, we wont be having this discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by braine(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Education is an empowerment to be able to create jobs.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by rollandben(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I need opinions. Share your thoughts pls.
Will you take the job if you can't find a good paying one or move on?
Well, In one Olamide badoo lyrics, he Said, ti oo ba mi, ko seni to ma mi fun e.
Meaning, don't expect any body to breath for you, you have to breath by yourself...
ITS better you take the offer and help channel you to another opportunity. gradually you Will get there.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Randy100:
Any Msc holder that is receiving 25k as salary has no respect for himself and the degree he holds.
I swear to God bro, which yeye hunger go make an Msc holder collect 25pin, when he's not from Hungary
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ggood: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Ajgw34:
Slide to my inbox
am interested
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
My brother you better run to dangote reinery and tell them its either they employ you or you die....

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by marktpompido(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Why not. From there u can still look for another job
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by OmoAkin85: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2021
ststyreal:
Yoruba adage says" E kaa bo, o San ju eku Ile lo"
Meaning, welcome better pass how the house naw...
Make do with the little instead of sitting at home idling away...
lol so many peope going out and making nothing. is better to find something doing online that will generate money ...bro dis is 2021 delete dat mentality asap

3 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by RIDOO: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Let me use my self as a practical example.l finished with a BSc then and wrote many exams, searched for jobs but none came.Eventually l got one..ask me the salary 7000 teaching. Initially l didn't take it but l hate staying ldle so l took it.
A year later l got another one 18k.After a year l got 50k one..but one thing is that where ever l am ,l always work very hard n so my impact is usually observed.
After 2yrs l got another of 70k and l worked as if l was my personal business...This gave me boldness with the help of God to start mine after spending some years.
So now l work for my self n sincerely its worth it financially n other wise... Although this story is not an easy one like l narrated but when you are hard working n focused,any where you started in life can never limit you if u didn't limit yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:
Degree/ education is a scam in Nigeria embarassed , me wey no finish school dey blow 25k in 2days..
If una get family land,I suggest the sell am nd take am send u abroad asap, u go make that money bck within 3months ..

Please I have some resources at hand, Abeg which country I fit go?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2021
Have hunger ever waya you?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Ilola(f): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2021
People even opt for a volunteer job to gain experience so if u no becos of yam eat oil u fit becos of oil eat yam
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by lucky4west: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2021
guy u never hungry and u no know how far? see this mugu u want 500k job abi because ur Dad create jobs full every where....never trivialize a humble beginning....i started with a low paying job after school when alot of the folks i had interview with rejected the offer of 17k way back in 2008 but today am on top of my game, got a P.hd and i'm still rolling....siddon there de constitute nuisance because u get M.sc who M.sc epp? this ur ego na him go make u suffer if u no relax forget say u get degree and hustle like an illiterate.....i forgot to add from that lowly background i got a job in a Bank, oil comp, automobile etc and now me self na entrepreneur !.....devil de craze? guy go pick that job and put ur m.sc certificate for cupboard until the right opportunity come...the vision is for an appointed time

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by alizma: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
You didn't tell us the nature of the place where the job is available. However I will focus my advice on these two aspect.
1)If the place of work create room for promotion base on performance and the salary cover your basic expenses like transportation, feeding etc. take the job base on my second advice.
2) being a graduate apart, can you deliver on the job? If yes take the job, show them the stuff you are made of and in 3 months ask for salary increase and if they don't approve it. Start showing sign of plan to resign but be committed to delivering on your daily assignment and if nothing is done at the end of 4th month, resign.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by makermix1: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
the answer lies in d question

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Trustedpronet: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
25k is way too big na. I have seen MSC receiving 7k as a teacher in a private school. I don't look down on anyone receiving low salary they might have their own big plan. We should also remember the situation in Nigeria... Nothing move straight.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Roseey0(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2021
See it as a volunteer job..
But make sure it's in line with your career

4 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Hushbingo: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I spend more than 90k monthly on food and other miscellaneous as a bachelor in this country where prices go up every day... How do you intend to cope with than peanut ?

Don't mind those peeps talking about getting work experience bla bla bla

Like someone said, better start farming, it will pay you better until you get a better job. I don't work Govt job or for anybody, i do my own thing, trade in binary and i pretty well earn above $500 a day.... It's an experience something though... Started with $25 profit daily and with better risk management, i managed to get here...

Plus, i farm too, i get bored with the computer thing all day so sometimes i just go to my own garden and water my groundnuts, waterleaf, check my plantain and banana and even clear the weed around my casava farm...

I also do web designing, the contract comes once in a while but it pays too... Plus my new seminar project where i get invited to lecture on how to trade.... Banner is out now for my next week seminar...

You can do more for yourself than wasting your time settling for less.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Queenmark:
My dear qualification in Nigeria doesn't really matter. Even PhD holders are looking for jobs.
Are you serious
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by yetunsbay(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2021
15k + B.sc or 25k + M.sc

This country
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by bowdas(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2021
[nairalander can advice ehhn there was a thread that was posted last month about a guy been offered a job that will pay him 80k and the agreement was that the boss will take halve for good 4month and many people kick against it and you guys are here advancing someone to take job of 25k what is the color of your problem]

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Lomprico2: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

if you sell recharge card, you will make more than that in a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.