Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? (26593 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
makermix1:
the answer lies in d question

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
I'm a songwriter and singer too
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
Hi Guys
I'm selling Yoruba Ijebu Native Cap
Located at No 24 Alagbala Street Iperu Ogun State
You can place your order. And it will be processed to your location.
Frame 1,2,3, and 4 - N5000 each
Phone number: 08155705798
Whatsapp number: 08185781048(24hrs Online)
Pls patronize me. This is what I'm selling now with MSc. Degree. May God bless you as you order. To the females you can even purchase one for that your loving partner. He deserves good and quality products too.
Don't air me sir/ma
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Eriokanmi: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

2003? I can remember vividly in 2003 my mum used to cook soup with 100 Naira, 11k then was big.
Haha. But there were, 100k jobs and even more that time too. Banks were paying fresh graduates between 80k and 100k as of that time
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
damn!
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lomprico2:

if you sell recharge card, you will make more than that in a month.
In this country where people now load cards from bank No way
That's not even an option
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
walkwithgod:
Dey there dey ask me jamb question, when sapa and OWU knack you 2 by 2 for body, nobody go tell you make you go site with ponpon go hustle for urgent 2K.

Its a cold world out there, nobody send your mama for Nigerian if you no get LINK.

if you like come out with FIRST CLASS extraordinary and PHD exclusive, that one na for your pocket.

Enter Street go hu$$$$tle, na where money dey for naija if you are ready to soill your hands and do the work.

Na your mates dey computer village and alaba dey hustle.
Chai! What did you smoke?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
HRprof:
Urgent Vacancy

Our client a reputable international school is looking for qualified teachers.

Position:
1. Mathematics Teachers
2. Music Teachers
3. Guidance Counsellor
4. Geography
5. Physics
6. Accounts/Financial Accounting
7. Biology
8. Data Processing and Computer Science Teacher.
9. Head Teacher for Nursery/Primary School.

Job description

Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or relevant field.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
In-depth knowledge of teaching methods.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Previous experience in teaching in a Christian faith base school setting preferred.

Interested and qualified should send CV to; recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
Use your preferred teaching subjects as the subject of the email.
What's the salary if i work as a biology teacher?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nwaotu10:
I'm currently working as a sales boy with my 2.1 B.A grin grin

Salary: 20k grin
God will save us from the wrath of employers that are been manipulated by the situation of the country.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Haha. But there were, 100k jobs and even more that time too. Banks were paying fresh graduates between 80k and 100k as of that time

True that grin , but compared to our situation now...that person will commit suicide.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Take the job. Work and buy a laptop

Then read how to become a Niche blogger.
Read SEO
Start a Niche Site
Create dope and original contents on your niche
Monetize the site

By the time you start earning monthly you will not need that job.
Can you tell me more about this plan pls?
I have a laptop
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by AgentGoat: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Do you have a degree?
Yes
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
ottohan:

Lies
What they don't know is that they are paying them that price for wrecking their body sytem.
You can't do that work one week non stop without getting sick. What's the essence of the job one did that results into a sickness which took away almost all the earning that someone got from it?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Eriokanmi: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

True that grin , but compared to our situation now...that person will commit suicide.
grin
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by od501: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I need opinions. Share your thoughts pls.
Will you take the job if you can't find a good paying one or move on?

My broda, first survive, before you can think of winning. This is Nigeria you know...
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Lomprico2: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

In this country where people now load cards from bank No way
That's not even an option

so what are the telecos selling?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by picklighthouse: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I need opinions. Share your thoughts pls.
Will you take the job if you can't find a good paying one or move on?

Myles Monroe said "God hide things in things".

If you take it you would be productive. You would gerner experience you wouldn't have had sitting at home. You could meet people who would refer you elsewhere when they see how good you are at what you do.

I heard of a guy who took up a driving job at a company because that was what was available even though he had his Masters. One day he over heard the staffs talking about a job opening in the company and asked if he too could apply and they told him why not? The driver applied this week, the following week he was a parmanent staff holding a high position in the same company. Remember he had the added advantage of being temporary staff of the company?

So, look beyond the pay for now. Look at the opportunities.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

I have a laptop

You have a laptop and you are not earning legitimately with it via blogging??

I will be glad to let you join my how to blog and earn 100k plus monthly class for free.

You can drop your WhatsApp link or number and another person who wants to join can also do same
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by papyskinsy: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Randy100:
Any Msc holder that is receiving 25k as salary has no respect for himself and the degree he holds.

God no go shame us the hustle is real
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by papyskinsy: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I spend about N30k monthly on my Lhasa Apso...a master degree holder or indeed any graduate shouldn't be earning such peanut.

I'd rather go start a farm.

this is too harsh.. bro the struggle is real yu don't knw what it feels like
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Queenmark:
My dear qualification in Nigeria doesn't really matter. Even PhD holders are looking for jobs.
hahahahaha no be lie..
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
AgentGoat:
Go get a skill and stop accumulating papers up and down.
Another truth...cheesy

lazy people keep reading and reading forgetting this is a post covid_19 era in a country with corrupt people...who keeps juicy part of the meal for themselves and their generation.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by makermix1: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

I'm a songwriter and singer too
ur singing n writing lies in ur heart (smile)
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

Are you based outside the country?

Yeah I do..
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by vickydevoka(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Yes I mean geography can never be a useless course my friend, astronomers rely on geographers to understand the universe, how can we have a map reading if there are no geographers, or you think google map you are using was created without consulting expert in geography I. E map reading?? If you say sociology, psychology, theology, I can agree but not geography
Theology I no gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by benzion72(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Start somewhere
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by adewad13(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I spend about N30k monthly on my Lhasa Apso...a master degree holder or indeed any graduate shouldn't be earning such peanut.

I'd rather go start a farm.

Start farm with what?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by LordFriar: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

You have a laptop and you are not earning legitimately with it via blogging??

I will be glad to let you join my how to blog and earn 100k plus monthly class for free.

You can drop your WhatsApp link or number and another person who wants to join can also do same
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by delas1234: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
You can start life with that,if you can manage the 25k

Apply for Npower
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=LordFriar post=100642499]

Hello. I have a laptop & I'll like to join please.

WhatsApp: 08134367973[/quot

I have added you to the group
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordFriar:

Hello. I have a laptop & I'll like to join please.

WhatsApp: 08134367973

Just added you to the group
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

I have a laptop

Drop your number let me add you to the Niche Blogger group so you can learn.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by tonididdy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
MSC or not... 25k fuels my v6 in a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.