Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,898 members, 7,799,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? (26584 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Generaloluseye: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
dotun4luv:
Instead of taking 25k as a basic salary with an MSC degree, please take a loan from Micro Finance Bank or your bank (200k would do), get yourself a good camera, and start a career in photography.
Thank me later.

Note: A fairly used camera would even do for the main time.

What will he use as collateral?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

You have a laptop and you are not earning legitimately with it via blogging??

I will be glad to let you join my how to blog and earn 100k plus monthly class for free.

You can drop your WhatsApp link or number and another person who wants to join can also do same
08185781048 - Add up. Thanks
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
makermix1:
ur singing n writing lies in ur heart (smile)
I will appreciate it if you shape it out for me.
Seriously I'm not bad
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
adewad13:

Start farm with what?
With a family's land in which the same family doesn't wonna help.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
tonididdy:
MSC or not... 25k fuels my v6 in a month
Thanks for telling us that you have a v6. That's not what we need here sir
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
I sell caps(yoruba Ijebu Native Caps)
No 85 imupa street ijebu Ode Ogun state
It's suitable for any outing
Whatsapp call: 08185781048
Phone call: 08155705798
Pls patronize me. Edakun ooo

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Heavance(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yea. On my first job as a medical sales rep, my salary was 11k but what I used to rake home in a month legitimately from my commission alone was much. My salary was never touched till I left the company. That was where I raised my foreign education fees.

Unemployment isn't really the issue bedeveling our youths today but greed. You wey wan do 300k job, na which one your family don create? My friend took a security job at MTN for 15k monthly and right on the job, he got a much better offer elsewhere through a customer. He later got a scholarship to study in the UK for both Msc and PhD. He's a big boy today doing his things. There are hidden opportunities in those small salary jobs you're avoiding.
Motivational speakers don show up...

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by TheCongo2: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Don't see it as your worth. Accept it for now and see it as chop money pending when you get a befitting job.

If you wait now till month end, you might not see anyone to give you that amount and that 25k that would have helped you solve small things will have passed.

Just see it as feeding money and in the process of going out you stand a big Chance of getting something better.

It is well with this country.

Great advise.
But he can easily make 25 K online seating on the comfort of his room. Why to bother with a 25 K job?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

08185781048 - Add up. Thanks

Okay will add you now

Please anyone wants to learn niche blogging drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group for lectures
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Zaynnn: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Zaynnn: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Zaynnn:

Kindly add 08188260119...thanks

Done.

Please any other person??

At least we can be like 5 to have the class
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
walkwithgod:
I don't know where you at, but you need to understand that in Nigeria, your location / environment is a major factor in how your life will eventually shape out financially.

Either move to lagos or abuja, e get why.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Quite interesting and insightful
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Macgyver1: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I spend about N30k monthly on my Lhasa Apso...a master degree holder or indeed any graduate shouldn't be earning such peanut.

I'd rather go start a farm.

Wetn ur Lhasa dey chop?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You have a point in that case...starting a business after a first degree instead of going for masters. I was only saying instead of acquiring skills as suggested, if you had the opportunity of a 25k job, why not stick to it and see more opportunities could come your way? You could even save to acquire the needed skills while on that 25k job, as in my case. Most of those little paying jobs you see have some hidden opportunities

On the job training would be a plus as far as experience is concerned and it brightens your chance of getting a much better one elsewhere too

I understand your point from the first post that you are talking about after he had obtained his second degree. My point is that if he could raise money for his master degree, may be he can raise money for business or skill acquisition too.
What if the case is that he's not interested in business or skill acquisition but only interested in paid jobs and we're just arguing about where would he get money to start a business or acquire a skill?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheCongo2:

Great advise.
But he can easily make 25 K online seating on the comfort of his room. Why to bother with a 25 K job?

You know not everyone knows how to go about that online job. Even me, I've been trying to get my hand on one or two but it's not been easy. Well if he can do it, why not? Let him go ahead if not, let him still manage this one.

1 Like

Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Aurelius1(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Hushbingo:
I spend more than 90k monthly on food and other miscellaneous as a bachelor in this country where prices go up every day... How do you intend to cope with than peanut ?

Don't mind those peeps talking about getting work experience bla bla bla

Like someone said, better start farming, it will pay you better until you get a better job. I don't work Govt job or for anybody, i do my own thing, trade in binary and i pretty well earn above $500 a day.... It's an experience something though... Started with $25 profit daily and with better risk management, i managed to get here...

Plus, i farm too, i get bored with the computer thing all day so sometimes i just go to my own garden and water my groundnuts, waterleaf, check my plantain and banana and even clear the weed around my casava farm...

I also do web designing, the contract comes once in a while but it pays too... Plus my new seminar project where i get invited to lecture on how to trade.... Banner is out now for my next week seminar...

You can do more for yourself than wasting your time settling for less.
Do you have any tutorials on binary trading? If yes , can you send them to me?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Hushbingo: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Aurelius1:
Do you have any tutorials on binary trading? If yes , can you send them to me?
No written one....

#Myopinion
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Aurelius1(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2021
HammedOlanaija:

You mean 11k as a medical sales rep?
Did you submit your degree sha?
And which year was that if i may ask?
11k in 2003 was not bad. I received N6500 (without any commission) in 2004 as an HND holder.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Aurelius1(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2021
Hushbingo:
No written one....

#Myopinion
How then can I learn BT?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:

South Korea
Switzerland
Norway
Sweden
Israel

Thanks bro, please which one can I go wit 1.2m out of the listed country's
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Hushbingo: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2021
Aurelius1:
How then can I learn BT?
Paid service.. WhatsApp tutorial or attend my live seminar in Delta State for only 50k
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by TheCongo2: 2:36am On Apr 10, 2021
sodeide2013:
Yes, for a start, its not bad to start anywhere, especially if you are inclined to working. But if you are inclined to business, then go strait to start business.
What is bad is starting at 250k a month and later dropping to 25k. You should be progressive in life not retrogressive. But like I said, if you know its business you want to do, go straight there

With respect to the bolded part. Have you seen it happen?
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Sirjendon post=100654172]

Thanks bro, please which one can I go wit 1.2m out of the listed

I don't know bruh, I'm not a travel agent .. but if you are not far from Owerri, I will suggest you follow onuKwubiri ifeanyi Kingsley (sojaRextmt) on Facebook.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by extol1(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Okay will add you now

Please anyone wants to learn niche blogging drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group for lectures
08067591114 pls add me
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Papertrails(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2021
tradepunter:
Guy go get a skill, I gave friend who is a graduate some cash to go learn mechanic work for car and generator instead of settling for a 30k job.

Now he's done and he is getting 4-6 repair jobs daily.

Don't limit your mind and yourself, there are some type of money you shouldn't touch because it will affect you psychologically.

If you are in Lagos there are many construction sites, lifting block or sand will earn you 2-4k daily depending on location. This is lot better because you can package yourself with proper working gear such as helmet, illuminated vest and construction booth.

You are a fking master's graduate, education should be about your thought process in finding solutions not confining to the norm.

Think deep and find solution to your problem rather than begging for alms in form of job.

Please were can I see all this 2k-4k construction work in this Lagos?, I want to raise money to go learn something, please I currently stay around apapa but no such thing around here in apapa, I don't mind sleeping at sites please.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by lanre88(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2021
When we offer even those not educated something better.

Wonder who cursed us with that white collar job mentality.

Open your eyes and see opportunities people.

A word is enough...
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Zain007(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2021
HammedOlanaija:
I need opinions. Share your thoughts pls.
Will you take the job if you can't find a good paying one or move on?
I just have only this to tell you. Do not neglect the days of your humble little beginning.
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by ChiefAfonja: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2021
extol1:

08067591114 pls add me

Alright buddy.

Please join and learn how to blog the right way to earn monthly.

By the time you start earning you will reject 100k job

cheesy
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by extol1(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2021
ChiefAfonja:

Alright buddy.
Please join and learn how to blog the right way to earn monthly.
By the time you start earning you will reject 100k job
cheesy
thanks boss
Re: Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? by Papertrails(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2021
Please I need urgent 2k works in Lagos, anything as long as it won't involve crime undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.