Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Investment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (70669 Views)

No Experience,skills Or Capital Needed!!.get $20/day Doing This Simple Thing / Learn Tech Skills Or Start A Business? / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Get Trained Today, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
*Money Mistake 2*
Never spend money you haven't received. Don't even promise someone money based on a promise you have from someone else. If someone tells you: "Ezra, come to my office tomorrow at 9am and pick #30K"don't go out to buy items on credit based on this promise, with the hope that you will pay off your creditor when the promised money comes; it may not come as promised and this will leave you in problems with your creditors.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Spagmoore(m): 3:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Pls am interested in learning the laptop/ notebook... You can send me a mail at segxy_sean@yahoo.com so as to know the process to follow...thanks while I awaits your responds
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by izuugodwin(m): 3:57am On Apr 24, 2022
i want to learn crypto trading
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2022
izuugodwin:
i want to learn crypto trading
Kindly chat with me on WhatsApp through the number on our training website to recieve your training materials after you register, then your training can begin immediately

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
*Money Mistakes 3*
If you want to save, whenever you receive money, don’t start spending hoping that you’ll save what remains. Normally what remains is zero because as long as money to spend is available, the numerous things you can spend it on are also available. And things to spend on even incite their 'relatives' so that you spend even more than you had planned. When money to spend is not available, we naturally find a way of doing without it. That's why I've learnt to save with an INVESTMENT CLUB. Once I send money there I assume I no longer have it. Before you spend any money, put your savings aside then spend what is left after saving.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Spagmoore:
Pls am interested in learning the laptop/ notebook... You can send me a mail at segxy_sean@yahoo.com so as to know the process to follow...thanks while I awaits your responds

Have sent a mail to you
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by SolidityMAN: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good things happen to those that prepare for it, you might keep on hoping things will get better if you do not take action you'll still be in one spot.
It's time to put things into action, time waits for no one, equip yourself got opportunities to find you.
I package this course and am releasing it out at a ridiculously low commitment fee.

Limited offer
Fsfc basis

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
*Money Mistake 4*
When you get an opportunity to meet a very wealthy person, never ask for money. Ask for ideas on how to make money. They may even choose to give you money on their own after seeing that your ideas are great, but let getting money from them never be your objective.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2022
"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2022

1 Share

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2022
"At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
*Money Mistake 5*
Keeping your seed instead of planting it. Many people stop at saving. It's very, very difficult to save and have all you need to maintain your lifestyle especially after retirement. When you save, your savings are seed; plant it. When you just keep the seed (saving money) some seeds begin to die (eaten by inflation and the like). That's why I recommend that you read about the different types of investment vehicles you can use to grow your savings. I am not necessarily talking about putting the money in a business, because you can easily lose money in business. I am talking about putting it in an investment.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
*Your business pause when you stop pushing*

Don't remain a *JOB SEEKER OR SINGLE EARNER*.
Plan to become a *WEALTH CREATOR* if you intend to make an impact on society.

Good morning great nairalander
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
_You can't just hope for happy ending. You have to believed in them. Then do the work, and take the risks. Have a wonderful day good morning_
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
*Every morning you have two options wake up to chase your dreams or keep dreaming*
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by polynomial(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2022
We provide you with adequate and insight information based on our practical experience to meet your needs on pig production
We help our client to
--identify their business and technical requirement needed to become a successful pig farmer
--we also assist with business planning
--we collect and analyse your data to measure your performance in livestock production
--we also assist with business planning
--our team of consultants have been working in the industry for many years now giving us experience and extensive knowledge to guide you through every step of your project based on pig production and performance in livestock production. You can call or message us:- 08148846630. IG @Awesome_meat
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:15am On May 01, 2022
*Ponder on this...*

*With the present situation now, with how unemployment is high, with how people are being thrown to mourning, How do you want people to cope......*

*With legit skills/handwork, you have nothing to worry about especially learning a tangible skills/handwork from us.....*

*Learning a good skills/handwork is the only legit business presently.....*

*Embrace it today*
Happy New Month and Happy Sunday
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:15pm On May 01, 2022
*Money Mistake 6*
Never lend someone money you are not willing to lose. By the time you lend someone money, be contented in your heart that should the person fail to pay, you will not die. You should not even lose that person's friendship if they fail to repay the money you lent them. If you feel the person might fail to pay you and this will not affect your relationship with them, then lend them money. If their failure to pay would make you hate this person’s entire clan, please advise the person to go to the bank.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:42am On May 02, 2022
My heart celebrates with you this morning. As you embark on the celebration of Eid El Kabir. I pray for more great, fulfilling, and wonderful years of peaceful celebrations together. I pray that God provides for all you need and that you increase from size to size every day of your life. Happy Sallah nairalander.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:09pm On May 02, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:07am On May 04, 2022
*Money Mistake 7*
Never append your signature to guarantee someone on a financial matter if you are not willing or able to pay the money on their behalf. Do I have to explain that one? No, it's self-explanatory.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:18pm On May 04, 2022
*Today's another day while you re still thinking of learning a skills/handwork, others are already earning with the skills/handwork*
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
*Until you Change your mindset, every driven opportunities looks like fake & impossible to achieve by you & while you're observing, others are making GOOD MONEY*
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Get Trained Now, You Can Still Become Your Own Boss This Year
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:21am On May 06, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
*Money Mistake 8*
Avoid keeping money you don't intend to use in the short-term within easy reach. For instance, don’t walk with #100K in your pocket when all you plan to do in a day costs #20K. Like I mentioned in Money Mistake 3, there are always expenses available to gobble any money that is within reach, so if you don't want to lose it, put it away in a safe place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.