Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (70769 Views)

No Experience,skills Or Capital Needed!!.get $20/day Doing This Simple Thing / Learn Tech Skills Or Start A Business? / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.

1 Like

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2021

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2021

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2021

When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2021

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2021

Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2021

We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021

Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2021

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2021

Nothing will work unless you do.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2021

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2021

i keep writing, i keep thinking , I keep doing, so that i can be the star i so much desire.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well, keep shining the light, be a trail-blazer, make an impact, do your best, love people unconditionally and smile more and often.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2021

"Comparison is the easiest, quickest, and fastest way to failure" i am unique, and am the only one of my kind... Don't Let Your Emotions Be Swayed By Side Attractions... Regardless Of Everything, Keep Moving Forward.
"I am responsible for what I say, you are responsible for how you understand it"
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2021

Your future is in your hand nobody will help you to activate it, it depend the way you want your future to be at the end, nobody will be responsible of what you become in future. but you determine what you want to becomes in life, being the HEAD OR The TAIL in LIFE
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2021

Your uniqueness defines your usefulness, if you're not different you are not needed.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021

Success is the man who does today what others are thinking of doing tomorrow.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021

Society prepares the crime, criminals merely commit it.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2021

Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2021

IT NOT UR MISTAKE BEING BORN POOR BUT IT UR MISTAKE WHEN U DIE AS A POOR PERSON ... THE GREATNESS OF A MAN STARTS FROM WITHIN HIM.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2021

It's not about being what everyone want you to be, it's about being yourself.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2021

It is a clear defeat to say, i can't.
it is a coward doubt to say i may, but.
it is a champion decision to say i can. so i shall.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2021

Examination is formidable, only to the best prepared, it is only a greatest fool that will ask more than what a wisest man can answer.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2021

My time will pass,yours will also pass. But our records remain forever. #Positiveimpact
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021

"The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2021

"Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2021

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2021

"What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021

The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.