Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Facebook Rip-off/economic Sabotage: Who Else Has Experienced This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Rip-off/economic Sabotage: Who Else Has Experienced This? (127 Views)

Osun Govt To Marketers: Hoard Fuel, Face Persecution For Economic Sabotage / DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Rip-off/economic Sabotage: Who Else Has Experienced This? by BrandBrainBox: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
This Is about the third time this has happened to me: Immediately after paying for Facebook ad, they lock my account and do not offer me an option to get my money back.

Mind you, as the screenshots below reveal,

1. Facebook is thoughtful enough to allow me the 'log-out' and 'download your info' options. But no option to get my refund.
2. My account was locked less than 5 minutes after I finished making a payment. For me, it shows they're doing this deliberately to rip people off.
3. They've done this before and unlocked my account after many months when I no longer needed the ad credit. So, it's supposed that they should have resolved whatever issue that led to the account closure earlier.
4. And it's so shameful that a company like Facebook does not have a single known customer complaint desk. Looks like it's a part of the rip-off agenda.

I met an Indian online who has the exact same experience. I want to sample opinion here because I intend to escalate the fraud to the highest levels. Why I'm doing so is that it amounts to economic sabotage if Facebook is defrauding small businesses of their ad budgets this way.

I need independent opinions to confirm this. So, please, please, if you have experienced this, kindly indicate.

(1) (Reply)

Elect Leaders With Programs, Not Ethnicity And Religion- Olawepo Hashim / Leaders And Followers Responsible For The Comatose State Of Nigeria. / Obey Traffic Rules And Limit Your Speed, AMORAN Urges Commercial Riders In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.