Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon (499 Views)

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Breaking: Life Snake Fell From The Roof Of Ondo State House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Backtonairaland: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
No long story this lalasticlala brother fell into wrong hands today, came to disturb us and we decided to catch it and teach it a lesson

Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lalasticlala be like..

Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Lapinski: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Leave it
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by lilvicky68(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please let the lesson you want to teach it end inside pot with spices..
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by WoundedLamb: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
That's a python, right? You should probably let it go.
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Goldbw122(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
So fresh and cute don't kill it let it go

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Patented: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
That's a Ball Python. It's not venomous. Let it go in an uninhabited area
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Optimistdude: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
You say?
Patented:

Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ball python. All Pythons aren't Poisonous
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by IceColdVeins(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
@op,
I’ve always wanted a python pet. Are you willing to sell please?
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by illicit(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2021
Patented:

But it can swallow now
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by ayanbadejo68166: 6:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Amarahly(f): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Viknat:
Ball python. All Pythons aren't Poisonous

What if it swallows someone? shocked shocked
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Amarahly:

What if it swallows someone? shocked shocked
thanks for d suggestions. Actually, ball pythons are not big enough to swallow a person,. They will rather go for fowls, rabbits, rats, grass cutters. Maximum length of adult is between 4-5feet. I have been to a place on Anambra... Awka etiti, igbo ukwu, after nkpor . In that place, even big pythons see human beings as their best friends. They come to you at will, eat and then crawl away and u have to use stick to push them outside before they will leave your house. They aren't killed on those communities along that axis and the pythons are aware of it, so they are very free being in d midst of people
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Amarahly(f): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Viknat:
thanks for d suggestions. Actually, ball pythons are not big enough to swallow a person, except a very small intfant. They will rather go for fowls, rabbits, rats, grass cutters. Maximum length of adult is between 4-5feet. I have been to a place on Anambra... Awka etiti, igbo ukwu, after nkpor . In that place, even big pythons see human beings as their best friends. They come to you at will, eat and then crawl away and u have to use stick to push them outside before they will leave your house. They aren't killed on those communities along that axis and the pythons are aware of it, so they are very free being in d midst of people

Thanks for the Info, I've never seen a live snake except on TV

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Patented: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
illicit:

But it can swallow now

Yes it can. Mostly small rodents, reptiles and birds.
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by illicit(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Patented:

Yes it can. Mostly small rodents, reptiles and birds.

Oh okay

It's not an enemy then
Re: I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon by Casham: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2021
I wish I can help convince you to let this animal go. But the world ain't fair. Pythons, especially Ball Pythons, are really gentle and harmless creatures. I actually love them.

(1) (Reply)

Meters To Feet Conversion Info / How Do I Change My Email / How Do I Confirm My Flight On Philippine Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.