Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) (17755 Views)

Can Anyone Escape Death For Some Period Of Time? Is Death Destined? / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
seek knowledge than utter rubbish

knowledge in islam is knowledge in Bomb making and activation

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
seunsiju:
Muslim fast no just follow... Person wey eat breakfast at 5 then dinner at 7 dey claim say e fast.... Wa gbawe biribiri and see difference
Muslims only follow command
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2021
heartbraker:
A lol Paedophile na phrophet too? Dis is really a religion of peace
could you be kind to profer answer to the question
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

I rather die than becoming a muslim
Everyone will surely die but better for you as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:

I dont want to go to Jahannam, coz thats the abode for all muslims when they die
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

knowledge in islam is knowledge in Bomb making and activation
see exactly what we're talking. No point in arguing with an individual who is so determined never top open his heart to knowledge
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Adlac(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

changing my mind to becoming a muslim terrorist??

You choose where you belong, but for a fact you will b condemned if you chose TERRORIST In place of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
see exactly what we're talking. No point in arguing with an individual who is so determined never top open his heart to knowledge

knowledge of evil is no knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

I dont want to go to Jahannam, coz thats the abode for all muslims when they die
na'am, could you be kind to elucidate
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

knowledge of evil is no knowledge
u still not ready. Ma salam
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Tomisin666(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
All countries there re christian and civilized countries.
Make una carry una Mumu fasting ish enter saudi arabia, yemen, Djibouti, syria, afghanistan, iran, iraq and host of other terrorism infested nations..

DISCLAIMER: "I believe that there is no God but the Almighty ONE and Jesus Christ His son."
Sure Jesus is his son likewise we all are too him according to metaphorical statement, that doesn't mean Jesus is God biological son tueeh y'all should stop this grave sin associating a low entity to the Supreme one. That's while muslim and chriatian will never correlate together just has light with darkness open your eyes you lost sheeeps before those claiming yShepard consume you all because of their egocentric in nature salaam

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by malakaimoscondo: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
Make una carry una Mumu fasting ish enter saudi arabia, yemen, Djibouti, syria, afghanistan, iran, iraq and host of other terrorism infested nations..

DISCLAIMER: "I believe that there is no God but the Almighty ONE and Jesus Christ His son."
so God almighty get pickin? lol hahahhaha
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

1, Why are you copying their slogan.

2, much records of the persons with most hatred in Islam end up becoming Muslims.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

1, Why are you copying their slogan.

2, much records of the persons with most hatred of Islam end up becoming Muslims.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
More hours more acts of worship. We ask Allah to accept it from us all.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85

I pray I will be such a loser in this context.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
Yes. This was how our Prophet fasted and how we are ordered to fast from True Fajr to Sunset. Can you share how Jesus fasted and where/how he told you to fast?

If he told you, will it satiate your lust for blood, violence and sorrows?

Jesus remains Lord, said or unsaid
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Murrynmama: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

Of course you will die, even if you accept Islam.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Sammerboi: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

you’re a religious bigot, get a life man.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by adewale095(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please before you call one religion terrorist go and read about crusader war
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Tangana: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Masha Allah
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammerboi:
you’re a religious bigot, get a life man.

I am living it to the fullest. Now go BOMB yourself
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Babzrockman: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

This dude is really pain to hear about Islam.
The question we should ask him/her is why this so much hatred against Islam?
One of his/her family members or relatives must have been victim of terrorism.
May we or our family members be victims of terrorism.
May God punish and expose those staining Islam in the name of nonsense jihad.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Samusu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:

Christian countries hates terrorism
Ok Sir
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by nahzyla: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
What is wrong with you Christians?
Must you make trouble and try to offend Muslims? Yes Muslims fast before dawn to after sunset, it was the instruction from Allah that makes us do that, we don't do guess work or fast based on assumptions.
Where is it in the bible that Christians should fast 24 full hours? In fact where is there any kind of instruction for fasting in the Bible?
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
PatriotExact:

How many of your families/relatives have been killed in the blood, violence and sorrows?

Here is Jesus praying to his Lord too
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”Matthew 26:39

Jesus your Lord get Lord. We worship his Lord not him.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Azurevermillion: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
seunsiju:
Muslim fast no just follow... Person wey eat breakfast at 5 then dinner at 7 dey claim say e fast.... Wa gbawe biribiri and see difference
Islam isn't hard to practice
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Azurevermillion: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
PatriotExact:

That's where you guys get it wrong. Muslims believe in Jesus but he is a prophet not our Lord And Savior as you guys believed.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Azurevermillion: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
The guy no get sense Na them dey follow the word of dem pastors blindly.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by advocatejare(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
yes, because it was how Muslims were directed. Nevertheless, do you know Islam isn't a life threatening religion
Go and tell that to Boko Haram, Alqeeda and your terrorists organizations

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by advocatejare(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
Yes. This was how our Prophet fasted and how we are ordered to fast from True Fajr to Sunset. Can you share how Jesus fasted and where/how he told you to fast?
You claimed to be a former Christian, tell us.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Iseoluwani: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
More hours more acts of worship. We ask Allah to accept it from us all.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85

I am a Christain I do not need to swear, and if I click yes, that doesn't mean that ur religion of piss is good.

Now to u mumu, continue to quote nonsense. U go soon get sense
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Iseoluwani: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:

Mosquito

Brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. / Things That Do Not Break The Fast / Keeping A Low Profile Saves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.