Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) (17741 Views)

Can Anyone Escape Death For Some Period Of Time? Is Death Destined? / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Iseoluwani: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Islam isn't hard to practice

Yes, that's true

At least u will be indoctrinated
You will be taught dos and fonts.
A reli of law that breeds fear.

Even to wash body for prayer, there is a system to do it, how to kneel in prayer rubbish nonsense

Becomes holy during fasting, is that one even fasting. Eat b4 5am and eat before midnight.
Hypocrisy. Shee na by force.

It's not hard to practice at least their god said kill infidels.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by tolugar: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
More hours more acts of worship. We ask Allah to accept it from us all.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85

So we should seek the only religion that promote lawful killing of people??

In my religion it’s a capital sin to kill. In fact you will go to hell.

We don’t avenge for our God for he is the Almighty. Also vengeance belongs to.

He is ever merciful. Etc.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
advocatejare:

Go and tell that to Boko Haram, Alqeeda and your terrorists organizations
were you never taught the term transgressors in your existence
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by advocatejare(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
yetunsbay:
were you never taught the term transgressors in your existence
E pain. am grin
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Kingzeez10: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
seunsiju:
Muslim fast no just follow... Person wey eat breakfast at 5 then dinner at 7 dey claim say e fast.... Wa gbawe biribiri and see difference
And how many Christians are capable of that awe biri biri ? You will just open your mouth waa and be yearning dust
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
advocatejare:

E pain. am grin
read what you've written. Any sign of being pained
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Azurevermillion: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Yes, that's true

At least u will be indoctrinated
You will be taught dos and fonts.
A reli of law that breeds fear.

Even to wash body for prayer, there is a system to do it, how to kneel in prayer rubbish nonsense

Becomes holy during fasting, is that one even fasting. Eat b4 5am and eat before midnight.
Hypocrisy. Shee na by force.

It's not hard to practice at least their god said kill infidels.

You are an extremist.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Azurevermillion:
That's where you guys get it wrong. Muslims believe in Jesus but he is a prophet not our Lord And Savior as you guys believed.

That's where you guys get it wrong. The Jesus we serve, is NEVER the Jesus that is mentioned in your book. And will never be.

The allah you serve can NEVER be the God I serve. It's very clear.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

How many of your families/relatives have been killed in the blood, violence and sorrows?

Here is Jesus praying to his Lord too
He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”Matthew 26:39

Jesus your Lord get Lord. We worship his Lord not him.

Even if I make an attempt to give you sense, the violence of your religion will spit it out.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2021
Iseoluwani:

I am a Christain I do not need to swear, and if I click yes, that doesn't mean that ur religion of piss is good.

Now to u mumu, continue to quote nonsense. U go soon get sense

Stop giving an excuse for telling lies. You are a liar.
He already has sense that many in your fam.
Person wet dm no teach from house na outside them go teach am go home.

Akoogba omo!
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Apr 10, 2021
tolugar:

So we should seek the only religion that promote lawful killing of people??

In my religion it’s a capital sin to kill. In fact you will go to hell.

We don’t avenge for our God for he is the Almighty. Also vengeance belongs to.

He is ever merciful. Etc.

Keep mute, you liar.

Open you Bible and read. Reply if you need more.

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

So who killed the 42 kids and why were kids killed for mocking a man of God?

Was Jesus of the Bible involved here?
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Even if I make an attempt to give you sense, the violence of your religion will spit it out.

See gentle violence below:

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by tolugar: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Keep mute, you liar.

Open you Bible and read. Reply if you need more.

Jesus of the Bible was not there my brother.

But when Jesus of the Bible came, He said old things have passed away...

He gave us a new law and told us above all things is Love. We should always love even our enemy.

We have Old Testament and new testaments in our. Bible.

I wish I can tell you more here
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2021
OOzz:

I rather die than becoming a muslim
Enjoy your dying sooner or later.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Iseoluwani: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop giving an excuse for telling lies. You are a liar.
He already has sense that many in your fam.
Person wet dm no teach from house na outside them go teach am go home.

Akoogba omo!

S2u
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
tolugar:

He gave us a new law and told us above all things is Love. We should always love even our enemy.

Yeah, Jesus wasn't born by then. Which new law did he give you?
Jesus said “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17

So which new laws did he give you? Who is telling lies now, you or Matthew above?
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
tolugar:

So you mean old testament na mistake and New testament na correction?
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Yes, plenty sense dey below:

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, plenty sense dey below:

Wow......

Can you imagine a mooslim taunting a Christian on violence?

As per, "you Christians are more violent than we mooslims."

Nawa oh.

There's hunger in the land.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

See gentle violence below:

This country have really spoilt oh.

How will a mooslim taunt a Christian on "who is more violent?"

I mean, how will an embodiment of violence, a core lethargy of what Killings and sorrow is, taunt Christians on violence. Nawa oh.

If Christians were 1/10th as terrible as you mooslims were, would there be anything like Islam today? Do you know that the violence of Islam thrives on the peace of Christianity?

Imagine when Christian America under President W. Bush couldn't bear it anymore and responded, did you see how they almost wiped out a country? Do you know that the Christian society control about 90% of the world power? If it was Islam, wouldn't they have beheaded every Christian? Look at common bokoharam, the emblem of islam in Nigeria. With their little Political backing, look at how they are killing people. Then imagine if Britain or America was not under the Church? Had it been they were under a sheikh or sultan, it would have been terrible for the world. With just theur little bragging power, and little nuclear threats, Iran is busy shaking the world with threats of violence. If they had 1/5th of the Isrealis force, wouldn't they have wiped out the whole Isrealis population?

Please dont compare Christians and mooslims on violence. First, violence is no part of our nature. Christ is our end. But as for you, even your flag, bears the sign of violence which is the sword. Islam stands for violence totally. So don't compare the two.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

This country have really spoilt oh.

How will a mooslim taunt a Christian on "who is more violent?"

I mean, how will an embodiment of violence, a core lethargy of what Killings and sorrow is, taunt Christians on violence. Nawa oh.

If Christians were 1/10th as terrible as you mooslims were, would there be anything like Islam today? Do you know that the violence of Islam thrives on the peace of Christianity?

Imagine when Christian America under President W. Bush couldn't bear it anymore and responded, did you see how they almost wiped out a country? Do you know that the Christian society control about 90% of the world power? If it was Islam, wouldn't they have beheaded every Christian? Look at common bokoharam, the emblem of islam in Nigeria. With their little Political backing, look at how they are killing people. Then imagine if Britain or America was not under the Church? Had it been they were under a sheikh or sultan, it would have been terrible for the world. With just theur little bragging power, and little nuclear threats, Iran is busy shaking the world with threats of violence. If they had 1/5th of the Isrealis force, wouldn't they have wiped out the whole Isrealis population?

Please dont compare Christians and mooslims on violence. First, violence is no part of our nature. Christ is our end. But as for you, even your flag, bears the sign of violence which is the sword. Islam stands for violence totally. So don't compare the two.

How is the society Christian?
Are they using Biblical laws or what is the criteria?
Even the so-called Christian President supported the terrorists at a time. It's when things turned that they changed.

Abeg where is our flag?

You spit falsehood!
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Even the so-called Christian President supported the terrorists at a time. It's when things turned that they changed.

Abeg where is our flag?

You spit falsehood!

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=100666988][/quote]

This is the Muslims' flag, where is this in the Qur'an or Hadith?

Show us the Christian's flag?

Will i ever see another person so dumb here?
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg where is our flag?

You spit falsehood!

Oh, The European, North American, and South American societies are now a so called mooslim right?

If they were, the world would have been on fire.

If Britain, France, Germany, etc were not under the Church, and America is not run by the Evangelicals, you would have claimed they are mooslims. But rather unfortunate, if you think they are not a Christian society, go and become a leader there and lets see. Violent one.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=ANTIlSLAM post=100666988][/quote]

Thank you Sir, I was about showing him the same flag
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Christian Flag is an ecumenical flag designed in the early 20th century to represent all of Christianity and Christendom.[img][/img]

That is the flag standing together with the American flag. And let me explain: The cross means the place from which we all were saved. The white part means PEACE!!!! So different from the flag with swords.

Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

You asked where your flag is and I shown you your flag that has the symbol of Islam (crescent moon and star) with two crossed swords in it meaning that fighting, killing (jihad) is what allah is expecting from his slaves but you went further asking where it is written in quran or hadith. Are you this wally? Let me show you a violence verse where allah affirm his commitment as a Muslim and lover of islam

Quran 2:193

And fight/kill them until (there) be no betrayal/misguidance , and the religion (Islam) be to God, so if they ended/stopped , so no transgression/violation , except on the unjust/oppressive.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Thank you Sir, I was about showing him the same flag

God Bless You Sir..
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You asked where your flag is and I shown you your flag that has the symbol of Islam (crescent moon and star) with two crossed swords in it meaning that fighting, killing (jihad) is what allah is expecting from his slaves but you went further asking where it is written in quran or hadith. Are you this wally? Let me show you a violence verse where allah affirm his commitment as a Muslim and lover of islam

Quran 2:193

And fight/kill them until (there) be no betrayal/misguidance , and the religion (Islam) be to God, so if they ended/stopped , so no transgression/violation , except on the unjust/oppressive.

I don't have time for all these you "mumuism". Where is the flag in the Qu'ran and Sunnah?
Where's your own flag?
Christian liar!
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't have time for all these you "mumuism". Where is the flag in the Qu'ran and Sunnah?
Where's your own flag?
Christian liar!

Yes, that flag was never in your books, but it came as a product of the main tenets of what is written therein, which is violence.

So also the Christian flag, as I previously posted, it was not from the Bible, but its idea was from the core value of the Bible which is Salvation and Peace with ALL MEN.
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2021
PatriotExact:

Yes, that flag was never in your books, but it came as a product of the main tenets of what is written therein, which is violence.

So also the Christian flag, as I previously posted, it was not from the Bible, but its idea was from the core value of the Bible which is Salvation and Peace with ALL MEN.

This is error 404!

We don't innovative in our religion. Our religion is no determined solely by the religious clerics but by the text of Islam.
If the flag ain't in our texts then you're all liars!
Re: Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where's your own flag?
Christian liar!

Buhahahahaha I knw you'll never have time when you're cornered. Maybe crescent moon and star is NO more your Islamic symbol, continue asking me where it is written in your Quran and sunnah of your messenger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. / Things That Do Not Break The Fast / Keeping A Low Profile Saves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.