Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch (18265 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch / Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by bolaayenimo: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, on Thursday raked in N95 million at the launch of her book, titled, “Aisha Buhari, Being Different”.

The book written by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Administration and Women Affairs, Office of the First Lady, Dr Hajo Sani, was launched at the State House Banquet Hall, Abuja.

The list of those who bought copies of the book included Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (N20 million), Alhaji Aliko Dangote (N30 million), Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu (N25 million), Mrs Folorunso Alakija (N10 million), and Chief Kessington Adebutu (N10 million), representatives of Alhaji Muhammadu Indimi and Captain Idahosa Okunbo donated N20 million each; while Mrs Bola Shagaya and the representatives of Arthur Eze donated N10 million each.

The NGF Chairman and Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi and Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege promised to send an undsclosed amount of money to purchase theirs on behalf of governors and senators respectively.

Sen. Daisy Danjuma among others also followed the footsteps of the governors and senators.
The event was jointly organised by the Office of the First Lady of Nigeria and the Women and National Development (WAND).
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/aisha-buhari-rakes-in-n155m-at-book-launch/

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by EmptyGarden(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Chewing gum change.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Racoon(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
The event was jointly organised by the Office of the First Lady of Nigeria and the Women and National Development (WAND).
No more office of the wife of the president again abi? The hypocrisy and evil nature of the APC government is just legendary.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by nairavsdollars(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
she needs it for her personal upkeep when she returns to Dubai

31 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by OnyeOlokoro(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good amount for more flexings in Dubai till December

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by MOUA(m): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2021
She go buy plenty dildô be that, since the mannequin can no longer perform

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Lexusgs430: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2021
This is the power of position, leverage and influence..........

Assuming she released this book in 2024, it would barely make 1 million naira............ cheesy

47 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by nastyesco(m): 5:22am On Apr 09, 2021
One day she is criticizing politicians another day she is romancing them for their money. Anything associated with Buhari na fraud.

My oga daughter make sense oh, and she just finish WAEC. This holiday go sweet grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by WalkerMichael(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2021
kpk
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Duplexxx: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2021
This woman came from Dubai with plans

2023 is not far
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by TheEnygma(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2021
This woman just want dey use her dead husband name dey cash out.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Monogamy: 5:25am On Apr 09, 2021
grin

Cash out time for Madam Aisha.. Private donation would even be more most especially those who want to impress/looking for something in the government

But why is Buhari and Aisha avoiding each other?

Hope Madam Aisha won't travel again by the time Bubu returns

Racoon:
The hypocrisy and evil nature of the APC government is just legendary.

Must you wail on every topics?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by sagio09: 5:25am On Apr 09, 2021
She should jst donate this meager amount to charity. This money cannot even foot our 1 week hotel bills over there.
She's worth much more than this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by zickyclef: 5:27am On Apr 09, 2021
The rich keep getting richer why the poor keep getting poorer, dem go de give who get ....what a corn tree..
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by funmike83(f): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Sharp woman, if na me nko
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 09, 2021
She can now go back to Dubai and continue with her gigolos.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by BruncleZuma: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Them don shoosh this one
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Ubykcee(m): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2021
If I launch my book, how much donation will I receive? The rich keep getting richer angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by AustinTexas018(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2021
OOzz:
She go buy plenty Love Machine be that, since the mannequin can no longer perform

Make she come buy me I'm in Love with her frfr and I'll always av my Key Glock wiv me incase d oda fck nigga shows up unexpected i murk him real quick.. Fck NiGGur
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Chirowman(m): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2021
She really made money from the book sells kudos to her .
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by SmartPolician: 5:38am On Apr 09, 2021
According to MI Abaga, "The rich gets richer and the poor gets screwed."
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by SILVERLINES: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Isooooorite
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Fryzi(m): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria is where they remember to make money, Dubai is where they take the money to.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 09, 2021
Politicians got thier backs
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Won't I start writing book like this
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Alejoas(m): 5:49am On Apr 09, 2021
Money dey dis country o o shocked meanwhile Mobile Power Solution (MPS) guarantees you power on the go, where and when you need it. Our brand new MPS 2. 0 can power your laptop for between ten to twenty four hours, a dc fan for 24 hours, easily recharge by Solar, Grid electricity or Power generating set within 4 hours.
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by jojofola: 5:51am On Apr 09, 2021
awhybliss:
Won't I start writing book like this

Politicians have each other backs, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by adebayo201: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
1. If this is true, the book should be sold for free.

2. Wetin dey inside the book self?

3. The same party criticised about the office of the first lady but now give more relevance to it. Hypocrisy?!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Cuntslayer: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
The amount just shows she no get political value. Even PEJ raised over #6B during her time as first lady

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by Marvieduke(f): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Book launching as cash out. Meanwhile her husband is not even there, why couldn't she wait for her husband to come back, that shows she has plans
Re: Aisha Buhari Rakes In ₦155 Million At Book Launch by ReubenE(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2021
There is no bigger embarrassment where a junior staff, more like a P. A, represented Mr President in same event that has the Vice President in attendance.

There is hardly anything that is done correctly by this administration...it is a shame.

Aisha Buhari is just another politician disguising as a lover of the public.
She is even more dangerous because she plays the act well

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Burn 10 Alive, Kill 15 Others In Niger State Community / Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara / Nigerian Army Condemns Four More Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.