Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kingdom Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Life (114 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Life by Nnakenns(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please i have a question i have been hearing of the word KINGDOM MAN Please who is a kingdom man
Re: Kingdom Life by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nnakenns:
Please i have a question i have been hearing of the word KINGDOM MAN Please who is a kingdom man
Nobody! There are no men or women in the Kingdom of God, and this according to Jesus Christ. undecided

Matthew 18 vs 3-4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

(1) (Reply)

"That Through Death He Might Destroy Him That Had The Power Of Death." / What It Means To Be Born Again / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.