Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (42830 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by lolu2019: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

No be your fault. If to say na like Mobil, Shell, Chevron or even NNPC you dey work, you no go waste time make dem jab you.
the op nah mumu.one year Don go, I still dey house.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by HRprof: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Who invented the three basic Covid rules to protect us?*

*1 - Distance*
*2 - Hand hygiene*
*3 - Using the mask*

*These laws were given to the nation of Israel 3,500 years ago. Did you know? So look it up in the Bible!*
*1 - Exodus 30: 18-21: _Wash your hands so that they will not die_*
*2 - Leviticus 13: 4, 5, 46: If _you have symptoms, keep your distance, cover your mouth and avoid contact._*
*3 - Leviticus 13: 4, 5: _Who is infected must remain in quarantine for 7 to 14 days_*

*And there are still those who doubt that the Bible is a book of wisdom!*

I love this analogy:
When *GOD* wanted to create *fish*, he spoke to the *sea*. When *GOD* wanted to create *trees*, He spoke to the *earth*. But when *GOD* wanted to create *man*, He turned to *HIMSELF*. Thus *GOD* said: *"Let us make man in our image and likeness"*.
Note:
If you catch a *fish out of the water, it will die*; and when *you remove a tree from the ground, it also dies*. Similarly, when *man* disconnects from *GOD, he dies*. *GOD* is our *natural environment*. We were created to live in *HIS presence*. We must be connected with *Him* because only with *Him* does life exist.
Let's stay in touch with GOD. Let us remember that *water without fish is still water*, but *fish without water are nothing* The *soil without the tree is still soil*, but *the tree without soil is nothing* *God without man is still God, but man without GOD is nothing*.
Of course if this message has made you reflect you *may find joy in spreading it and sharing it with others. This is called Evangelization!*

7 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Misterone: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.
your boss is right legally or otherwise. if you don't take the vax you become a danger to her and others. it is a choice. when they tell you no mask no entry, is that legal? yes. so you have your answer. no vax no entry.

5 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2021
Misterone:
your boss is right legally or otherwise. if you don't take the vax you become a danger to her and others. it is a choice. when they tell you no mask no entry, is that legal? yes. so you have your answer. no vax no entry.
how? The vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by yeme7(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2021
All these people saying he should take the vaccine are just too low In thinking...

Why would someone who is not affected take the vaccine.
Why don't they vaccine the affected people and leave us that has not been affected with the virus.

Why is human right being stepped on.. I thought we have freedom of right.. If yes why is it must to take the vaccine... If I were u I won't take it... I will rather quit the job.

Those talking nonsense should read very well and make some research about the vaccine.. Even the while folks are damn against it.

For me u should quit the job ur boss is a devil herself.

5 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by greenskittles: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
The question I'm asking is why would they want to force people to take a vaccine even if you've never contacted the virus before?
yeme7:
All these people saying he should take the vaccine are just too low In thinking...

Why would someone who is not affected take the vaccine.
Why don't they vaccine the affected people and leave us that has not been affected with the virus.

Why is human right being stepped on.. I thought we have freedom of right.. If yes why is it must to take the vaccine... If I were u I won't take it... I will rather quit the job.

Those talking nonsense should read very well and make some research about the vaccine.. Even the while folks are damn against it.

For me u should quit the job ur boss is a devil herself.

Do you know how a vaccine works? This comment shows that most people against the vaccine don't even know what they're afraid of.

In layman terms, the COVID-19 vaccine simply introduces a small amount of the virus itself into your body, along with instructions on how to kill it. So your body takes this information and learns what it needs to do, in case it ever encounters COVID-19 in the future.

Then suppose someone now tries to infect you with COVID-19. Your body already has the "cheat code" (aka, the vaccine) for how to deal with covid. And so your body is easily able to kill covid without you falling sick from it. That's what a vaccine is. You're supposed to get it before ever being infected with covid.

So now, it clearly makes sense that to go into public places, you should've been vaccinated so that:

1. If you're infected, you won't fall sick from it.
2. You won't pass the infection on to someone else.

OP's boss is simply protecting themselves, if OP doesn't want to get vaccinated let them leave so their boss can employ people that care about their own safety and that of other employees.

10 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2021
greenskittles:

Do you know how a vaccine works? This comment shows that most people against the vaccine don't even know what they're afraid of.

In layman terms, the COVID-19 vaccine simply introduces a small amount of the virus itself into your body, along with instructions on how to kill it. So your body takes this information and learns what it needs to do, in case it ever encounters COVID-19 in the future.

Then suppose someone now tries to infect you with COVID-19. Your body already has the "cheat code" (aka, the vaccine) for how to deal with covid. And so your body is easily able to kill covid without you falling sick from it. That's what a vaccine is. You're supposed to get it before ever being infected with covid.

So now, it clearly makes sense that to go into public places, you should've been vaccinated so that:

1. If you're infected, you won't fall sick from it.
2. You won't pass the infection on to someone else.

OP's boss is simply protecting themselves, if OP doesn't want to get vaccinated let them leave so their boss can employ people that care about their own safety and that of other employees.
both number 1 and 2 false. People who got vaccinated, also got the virus after some days. Some have died from taking the vaccine due to clotting issues. The scientists even said that it is better to have a blood clot from a vaccine than from corona, who in his right mind says that. Some have adverse long term reactions to the vaccine. The vaccine is integrated with nano particles which carry an Identity that would be tied to your passport. How do I know? Moderna vaccine cheat code was hacked and uploaded on github. Besides your body naturally has a far better cheat code(99.9 percent) to handle the virus than a vaccine that the probability is even 80 percent and not even certain. Finally, it is against human right and not ethical to force vaccination on people. The only way to make your workplace covid secure is to follow the rules and not to be vaccinated. The vaccine just helps in herd immunity.

8 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by BigDawsNet: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

Sueing your company makes no sense

You will loose the case...

With vaccine related...the favor is on the company side...

Resign if you not sure of the vaccine
Take it if you have to feed yourself and your family

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by 2rez: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Aketi2:
They could not produce vaccine for Malaria, HIV, TB and common diseases killing Africans, but they quickly rolled out a Covid-19 vaccine without trials.

Covid-19 that was developed in the lab in Wuhan as a bio-weapon. I remember that they have experimented with various version of it, MERs-Cov, SARs-Cov, H1N1 etc.

People dont understand that there are men that determine what should be in this world- these men may not have your best interest at heart.

Global population check, courtesy the cabals of the world. To all intents & purposes, the world makes no sense.

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by greenskittles: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
both number 1 and 2 false. People who got vaccinated, also got the virus after some days. Some have died from taking the vaccine due to clotting issues. The scientists even said that it is better to have a blood clot from a vaccine than from corona, who in his right mind says that. Some have adverse long term reactions to the vaccine. The vaccine is integrated with nano particles which carry an Identity that would be tied to your passport. How do I know? Moderna vaccine cheat code was hacked and uploaded on github. Besides your body naturally has a far better cheat code(99.9 percent) to handle the virus than a vaccine that the probability is even 80 percent and not even certain. Finally, it is against human right and not ethical to force vaccination on people. The only way to make your workplace covid secure is to follow the rules and not to be vaccinated. The vaccine just helps in herd immunity.
You really don't know what you're saying. I always find it amusing how someone who does a few Google searches thinks they're competent enough to discard research by experts who spent their lives training to that effect. And, using the experiences of a small percentage of people to condemn the vaccine makes no sense. It's like saying because malaria medicine makes some people itch, then nobody should take malaria medicine. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you anti-vaxxers somehow tie this to your religion (thanks to Facebook conspiracy theories, lol). So I won't bother going further as you cannot attempt to reason a man out of a position he didn't come into through reason in the first place. My only intention with my initial post was to explain how vaccines work, and I've done that.

14 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
No Mark, No Service!

When we said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or anyone under any Guise.

You suppose dey thank God say the scriptures dey come to pass. Abi you dey fear end times?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Atiku:

You suppose dey thank God say the scriptures dey come to pass. Abi you dey fear end times?

You say Fear! No Fear bro
Am so Happy but am also sad.
Am Happy because all these happenings brings us so close to JESUS but am sad because a whole lot of Folks are on the Path of Destruction. A Whole lot of Folks are lost and are like Sheep without Shepherd.
Until I am taken away by Rapture or Death whichever comes first, I need to Keep putting out the Gospel, Preadventure , one more soul will be Saved.

4 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jaszplus12(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pity the Man ! Tho he lives long on Earth but doesn't know the giver of life
Pity the Man ! Who has his eyes wide open but cannot see nor understand the times and happenings

Oga, please, not everything you must respond to especially when you don't have the facts! Those religious leaders who have taken it are they going to hell??
Did you take any vaccine as a child? If yes then do you know that some religious people also condemned those same vaccines given to children when it was invented? Can you then say it has been t blessing to humanity or not??

4 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jaszplus12(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2021
Every remedy proffered since mankind has never been totally accepted by man. Cowpox, chicken pox, measles, small pox, etc etc....they met stiff resistance so it's not new.
For those who use religious leaders as their "researchers" don't think you're going to be ok under that person's belief. I want to say that that very phone you're using was once said to be devil's tool... but you're using it today, so also it's used by that religious leader!
God is the one who has made you and how you are made. God also gave wisdom to made to invent, now, no matter how "wise" man may seem, he can NEVER create something out of nothing. Therefore man cannot alter any human gene in such a way to destroy humanity that he (human) is part of!
For the OP please you have a choice, take it or leave the job choice is yours. One person infected a factory of 500 workers leading to a shut down in my country. That shows you the effect and why your boss says take it or leave.
Please those who say you should leave, meet them to employ you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by descartes400: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:

I personally know of some one who took the vaccine on Friday , started feeling unwell on Saturday and by Sunday , the person had stroke! A whole stroke ooh!

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by makermix1: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
did ur boss take it? if yes does she have evidence she took it
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by GeneralPula: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Naso dem go do..

Evil people
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Unrated900(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

You can’t file any legal suit
You are with a private company
They have rules and regulations
It’s only In public work you can’t fight for your right.
Private will throw u away.
Have u forgotten how many people lost their
Work due to covid-19.
Better take the vaccine or start from grass again

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by cpu2006(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

Legal suit against them? trouble pikin. i know him since primary school days grin grin grin
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by kingxsamz(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Good. As it should be.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Unrated900(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
jaszplus12:

Oga, please, not everything you must respond to especially when you don't have the facts! Those religious leaders who have taken it are they going to hell??
Did you take any vaccine as a child? If yes then do you know that some religious people also condemned those same vaccines given to children when it was invented? Can you then say it has been t blessing to humanity or not??

Don’t always reply that mugu boy
He is always talking trash all times.

6 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by alfredilly: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

If you are insistent on not taking, then you should be bold enough to walk away. People who took the vaccine are still alive, you are proving fake stubborness

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by tnerro1(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2021
They really need to study this vaccine again because it was done in a rush. How come people that have taken the vaccine are still contacting the virus. A president of a country just confirmed that he took the vaccine and yet still got the virus after
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Ay77(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2021
I don Take am .. I never die grin
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Why would a sane person decide to leave job because of the vaccine? Just make your boss sign an undertaking (should there be any side effects) & you're good to go.

Legal suit kee you there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by observanc1: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
u think ur sack letter will read covid? U can be declared redundant and get sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Chioma99(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
covid 19 is a scam!

big shame to that your boss.

meanwhile dangote is a very wicked man,

let us join hands to bring down this man by all means.

how can you be this super rich and most of all your country men are poor?

why do you want to kill other industries all because of this your useless games of monopoly?

you are wicked and foolish for all this dominance on us over the years!

i want all other investors and industries to wake up and build more refinaries so we Nigerians can have enough jobs.

just go to sapele Benin city and there is no single job there.

the youths are just only lurking around playing bet9ja.

please Nigerians needs more jobs now than ever.

i think its high time we start burning down all dangote trucks and businesses nationwide

if dangote can not crash down the prize of cement i think he should pack his loads and leave this Nigeria for good and never return.

ahhhhh!

whalahi this dangote is so wicked!
i want the youths to deal mercilessly with him from today

1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

If you get sick by contracting covid in your office now you'll be demanding that your office foot your medical bills, simple precaution you don't want to take.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sibtygarr: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Kayberg:

Does the vaccine protect from the virus?
What percentage of protection does it offer?
Why do people still have to test positive to the virus after getting the imposed vaccine?
Why would it be enforced or rendered mandatory when it was said to be only administered by personal decision?
What to say about those who died after taking the jab?
Why did the UK stop the vaccination?

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/gujarat-minister-ishwr-patel-positive-coronavirus-days-after-taking-vaccine-1779762-2021-03-16

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/pakistans-president-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-receiving-first-dose-of-vaccine/articleshow/81747763.cms

Any answers to these?
For the third question.
Covid-19 virus mutates very very fast and within months can produce an entirely new strain immune to old vaccines
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol... it shouldn't be like this now.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by bepositive11: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called Protected and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
We are at End of End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or anyone under any Guise.

Why did you take vaccines when you were a baby? You shouldn't have. Your level of ignorance is beyond comprehension. If everyone was like you, humanity would've come to an end by now.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / 270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.