Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (42958 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Yep..I have taken my vaccine just like my mom and sisters.

As we speak,the rapture has occurred and I can see the devil coming fir us who took the vaccine...anoufia..dummies...

Companies have their rules and regulations and they have an obligation to protect their employees even if you don't give a F about your life.....you think they have the time to get sued by an employee who contacted covid while working at their companies because you refused to be 0rotected..I guess all the chicken pox..measles..meningitis vaccine also were created by the devil...the level of stupidity is taller than your buildings in cms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
chukxie:
Some people would happily take the vaccine as a prerequisite to travelling abroad but would blatantly refuse to be inoculated in Nigeria to safeguard their jobs; and save themselves and their loved ones from contracting COVID-19.
... You want to compare the west with Nigeria?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2021
greenskittles:

Do you know how a vaccine works? This comment shows that most people against the vaccine don't even know what they're afraid of.

In layman terms, the COVID-19 vaccine simply introduces a small amount of the virus itself into your body, along with instructions on how to kill it. So your body takes this information and learns what it needs to do, in case it ever encounters COVID-19 in the future.

Then suppose someone now tries to infect you with COVID-19. Your body already has the "cheat code" (aka, the vaccine) for how to deal with covid. And so your body is easily able to kill covid without you falling sick from it. That's what a vaccine is. You're supposed to get it before ever being infected with covid.

So now, it clearly makes sense that to go into public places, you should've been vaccinated so that:

1. If you're infected, you won't fall sick from it.
2. You won't pass the infection on to someone else.

OP's boss is simply protecting themselves, if OP doesn't want to get vaccinated let them leave so their boss can employ people that care about their own safety and that of other employees.
I don explain to some knuckleheads tire. But no, they Still believe that there's a mind/DNA - altering chip in the vaccine. People should learn to distinguish between science fiction and practical reality.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by SouthSouth1914: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2021
Golan007:

Don't take it please.

I won’t! Vaccines shouldn’t be mandatory since the Covid has different variants. I guess, there will be another vaccines for the different variants

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by AlexB300: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Yes because una dey funny
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by AlexB300: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
ceejayluv:

I don explain to some knuckleheads tire. But no, they Still believe that there's a mind/DNA - altering chip in the vaccine. People should learn to distinguish between science fiction and practical reality.
people dumb for this country

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Legal suit against, another man business. , This is why most companies outsource workers. lipsrsealed
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
HonLord:

This kind of issue need not to be here. Many in this forum do not know what "Human Rights" means and stands for. If the Federal Government & the NASS cannot make the vaccine "Compulsory", who is that your Boss/Bus to tell you what to do?

Just sit and watch - (may be, your boss is also a member in this forum) let him/her sack you from your job, then you take a legal steps to ask if in your contract paper, Covid-19 vaccine was mentioned as part of your Benefit or take-home at the end of your service.

Your boss should also tell you if Covid-19 vaccine can prevent Death or Malaria. If it does not prevent any of the 2 (death & Malaria), then she should not bother you because, you cannot have Covid-19 and it will not kill you. Just don't worry. Many Nigerians value Money than life - sack! sack!! sack!!!, if one is sack, does it mean death? When she sacks you cos of vaccine, you move to another place (where you will be valued and paid well).

Where we are working - the Medical team just announced the availability of the vaccine and told us it's not by force but by Choice (A Big tech with even Italians & Brits). Talkless of your Kpako local firm, and your local champion boss is threatening to sack. Nigeria is TRULLY A ZOO KINGDOM!

What you don't realize is your human rights talk does not extend to private companies and ps..vaccine does not fall under human rights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by FBIBOT(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol it's cos you have job you get mind to dey do anyhow just think about millions of people out there will to take that vaccine 100 times just to replace you.... Its not a poison... The same vaccine isn't only used in Nigeria nah

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Ferdinandu(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.
My friend take the damn vaccine or go and open your own company. It is just vaccine to protect you and people around you. Stop listening to Charlatans
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ehissi(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

Please what is the address of where you are working, I think your boss placed an order for a delivery of a CV but forgot to state his office address......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by san316(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2021
incogni2o:

Which kind of talk are you advicing?

If the Boss is vacinated and everyone who dreads the disease, It's left for those who expose themselves to the vaccine.

Why are you so in supprt of taking away the Freedom of Choice of your fellow Man.

It's oppressive.

Can vaccinated people be infected?

Please don't make yourself the Devils tool.

Peace
Her freedom of choice has not been taken away. She has a choice to either take the vax or resign. Just the way the boss has a choice to either keep a covidiot or sack them.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Chioma99(f): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2021
dangote is a very wicked man!

if he likes let him come and monopolize the power sector too like he did in cement!

meanwhile you can now learn how to become a billionaire too like dangote by investing on solar panels importation.

you too can become very rich by having a sole licence to sell your solar panels here in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't have steady light and this is your best time to invest in solar cells and batteries.

i will teach you how to create a massive market selling solar cells here in Nigeria

dangote you better start getting ready for more competitors for who will be the richest man in Nigeria and Africa because it seems Nigeria rules Africa and we have the biggest and largest markets.

solar cells are the new deal,

investing early like this on solar cells will make a billionaire in no time just like aliko dangote.

my fellow Nigerians you all needs to know more about this solar cells business

i will teach you easy ways to start it and monopolize the whole market for quicker returns on profits.

we all know the power sector is very much worth trillions of naira!

if you are doubting me just go and ask fashola our minister for power.

generator sets are fading out so you need to cash out early on this solar cells.

that's why you just need this my solar cells money spinner eBook today for just 2k only.

do send me a message to my email if you need it.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Jeromejnr(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2021
greenskittles:

You really don't know what you're saying. I always find it amusing how someone who does a few Google searches thinks they're competent enough to discard research by experts who spent their lives training to that effect. And, using the experiences of a small percentage of people to condemn the vaccine makes no sense. It's like saying because malaria medicine makes some people itch, then nobody should take malaria medicine. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you anti-vaxxers somehow tie this to your religion (thanks to Facebook conspiracy theories, lol). So I won't bother going further as you cannot attempt to reason a man out of a position he didn't come into through reason in the first place. My only intention with my initial post was to explain how vaccines work, and I've done that.

Mr man.. stop trying typing nonsense in an effort to sound smart.

Even if the percentage of people that have side effects from the vaccine is miniscule that doesn't give anyone the right to force the vaccine on anyone.

You or any employer can't try that rubbish in the U.S. he will have a right to sue. No one even forces the vaccine on people even in the place the vaccine was developed. They are only encouraged to do so.

Besides how do you know the OP won't be part of the minority who are affected by the side effects?

Do you even know anything about long term side effects? Is it not the same experts that are still carrying out research?

And also, not everyone is about religion. See how you have already jumped to conclusion on the guy's matter.

Some people actually think and don't just believe everything they see online just because you have the word "experts" or "scientists" attached to a quote.

Anyways, I know Nigeria is a lawless country.

5 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by mikkycoins(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
Legal suit ke
Can you try this in other developed countries?

Nigerians and lawlessness
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by alfredilly: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
both number 1 and 2 false. People who got vaccinated, also got the virus after some days. Some have died from taking the vaccine due to clotting issues. The scientists even said that it is better to have a blood clot from a vaccine than from corona, who in his right mind says that. Some have adverse long term reactions to the vaccine. The vaccine is integrated with nano particles which carry an Identity that would be tied to your passport. How do I know? Moderna vaccine cheat code was hacked and uploaded on github. Besides your body naturally has a far better cheat code(99.9 percent) to handle the virus than a vaccine that the probability is even 80 percent and not even certain. Finally, it is against human right and not ethical to force vaccination on people. The only way to make your workplace covid secure is to follow the rules and not to be vaccinated. The vaccine just helps in herd immunity.

Stop generalizing using microscopic number of cases. Covid-19 vaccines comes with some percentage of efficiency which isn't 100. There is therefore a likelihood of infection after innoculation, but this small chance doesn't predispose everyone who already got vaccinated. Even non pharmaceutical measures have a degree of protection which isn't as high as the former.

Meanwhile, all this brouhaha around the vaccine are mere scare mongering effort. The issue of blood clot has been declared as not necessarily traceable to Astrazenica. Even after the news emerged in some European countries, the world health organization and European Medical Agency claimed there is no substantial evidence to indict the vaccine. You must know that there is a bit of politics and conspiracy theories involved in this controversy. Astrazenica is British, and the EU countries whose major stake is in PfizerBiontech acting as though they want to bring down the British drug makers. One can make sense of this by realizing that Britain has left the custom union through Brexit. Evidence of conspiracy is obvious when, on the day European Medical Agency declared Astrazenica as effective for people of all age group, France president Emmanuel Macron claimed there is no substantial evidence that the vaccine will work for people age 65 and above, prompting a wave of reaction that led many EU countries to limit the drug to the those age 65 downward. Is Emmanuel Macron a medical expert? Why is he putting his voice ahead of professionals.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2021
ceejayluv:

You know some of those vaccines are mRNA vaccines, right? as in Messenger RNA. You know the functions of mRNA in the body, right?

Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by WINNINGWAYS23: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2021
It was not made compulsory in our Office, though some staff already took the vaccine.

Anyways let's wreck the bookies together,
Search for WINNING WAYS on telegram and join the winning team.

Absolutely free
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2021
AlexB300:
people dumb for this country

You know some of those vaccines are mRNA vaccines, right? as in Messenger RNA. You know the functions of mRNA in the body, right?

Messenger RNAs, also known as mRNA, are one of the types of RNA that are found in the cell. This particular one, like most RNAs, are made in the nucleus and then exported to the cytoplasm where the translation machinery, the machinery that actually makes proteins, binds to these mRNA molecules and reads the code on the mRNA to make a specific protein. So in general, one gene, the DNA for one gene, can be transcribed into an mRNA molecule that will end up making one specific protein.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by joshuaidibia(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:

You'll lose your legal suit. You're just being dumb and silly.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Downey(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
This is how the mark of the beast will be systematically forced on people and then you won't even have anyone to fight you. 666 is in the Conner this is just the rehearsal!

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by juman(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Go and find another work that would allow you to work without taken vaccine.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by sammysmiles(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
If it's not Pfizer or you ask if it doesn't modify the DNA, then you can take it....
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by joshuaidibia(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

OH God. Not you again. cry
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Downey(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
This is how the mark of the beast will be systematically forced on people and then you won't even have anyone to fight you. 666 is in the Conner this is just the rehearsal!

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by peacettw: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2021
She is absolutely wrong and has no business forcing you to take any medication without your consent.

You need to decide though whether this is worth fighting for. Not only are you putting your main source of livelihood at risk but you are also willing to spend more on lawyers that will probably milk you dry.

This is clearly a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. I wish you the luck
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Plut01: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2021
kovic7:
Conspiracy theorist loading
din
din
din.... loading

People don't need another conspiracy theory because the ones they were told have always come out to be true.

Example; No vaccine no job conspiracy of January 2020.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by joshuaidibia(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2021
jelel6:

Why is your boss even asking you to resign? She should probably just sack you and be done with it.

A virus that has claimed almost 3 million lives worldwide, and they have to beg you to safeguard people around you by merely taking a vaccine you didn't pay a dime for?

In Europe, they will introduce vaccine passport in due course. So, you think those countries would allow you travel over there while you can catch the infection? I'm sure you'll take 10 doses of these vaccines if you were offered a visa to the West.

No point asking why you'd refuse the vaccine because you can only say something stupid. I honestly don't care whether you take the vaccine or not. I only care about the people who you'd infect should you become infected. You want to sue your employer for trying to make your workplace safe and secure? Good luck with that.

(I should have studied law so I'd take your change)

Wisdom will not kill you. OP question is even annoying. He/she will end up being prosecuted at the end
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:

In summary, the Pfizer vaccine, for example, uses the mRNA of the virus itself instead of the milder version of the whole virus in manufacturing of the vaccine. The mRNA method is faster as it can be easily synthesized for faster production unlike the classical system that requires culturing the microorganism before harvesting ( like the AstraZeneca vaccine).

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by joshuaidibia(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pity the Man ! Tho he lives long on Earth but doesn't know the giver of life
Pity the Man ! Who has his eyes wide open but cannot see nor understand the times and happenings

Ode. Na ur type dey wear dark shades and cap visit brothel for night make dem no recognize am

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Plut01:

People don't need another conspiracy theory because the ones they were told have always come out to be true.

Example; No vaccine no job conspiracy of January 2020.

The 5G hogwash nko? Or the population control aspect? Virtually nothing has been proven true yet.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2021
ceejayluv:

In summary, the Pfizer vaccine, for example, uses the mRNA of the virus itself instead of the milder version of the whole virus in manufacturing of the vaccine. The mRNA method is faster as it can be easily synthesized for faster production unlike the classical system that requires culturing the microorganism before harvesting ( like the AstraZeneca vaccine).

But do you know how the mRNA functions in the body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.