Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine (42963 Views)

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by maziude: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
We said it long ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.
The Mind of many are being Conditioned/ Controlled to what is ahead.
Others will be victims of Population Control.

We said it long ago that it will come to this, they said we are blabbing..

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is
No Mark, No Service! Which will come into play After the Rapture!

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

The Conditioning for the Beast System is Real!
If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.
We are at End of the End of days.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

Oh common!!!
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Elxandre(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
both number 1 and 2 false. People who got vaccinated, also got the virus after some days. Some have died from taking the vaccine due to clotting issues. The scientists even said that it is better to have a blood clot from a vaccine than from corona, who in his right mind says that. Some have adverse long term reactions to the vaccine. The vaccine is integrated with nano particles which carry an Identity that would be tied to your passport. How do I know? Moderna vaccine cheat code was hacked and uploaded on github. Besides your body naturally has a far better cheat code(99.9 percent) to handle the virus than a vaccine that the probability is even 80 percent and not even certain. Finally, it is against human right and not ethical to force vaccination on people. The only way to make your workplace covid secure is to follow the rules and not to be vaccinated. The vaccine just helps in herd immunity.
You're a blatant liar.
I just read about the so called report uploaded to github and there's nothing like this.
You think this is science fiction right?

Did you know yellow fever vaccine is often a requirement when traveling within African countries?
Stop being ignorant and go read a book.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by IamAsiri: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jaysane:

Sounding so wise but spilling folly...did they tell u when u take the vaccine you wont infect others anymore..over 145 people recently died of covid in the US and they were all fully vaccinated...stay there and be deceiving urselves

Not to talk of those who died due to blood clots from side effects of AstraZeneca. Imagine the vaccine that other countries are wary to continue giving their citizens. Some people will die the death that they were not even meant to die in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

You are a terrible worker to have under one's establishment. With this your comment one can easily tell the kind of person you are. Workers like you don't care about the future of the company or establishment they work for. So self centred and think they are smart....
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

We said it long ago that Covid is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much more bigger.
If it's not an agenda, then those who take the vaccine should be Contented that they are So called "Protected" and not Directly or indirectly force those who do not want the Vaccine.

If the Vaccine protects you , why should you be afraid of those who refuse it? It is not about the Virus, it's all about Control! 2 Forms of Controls are in play . Mind Control and Population Control.

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

When you begin to Hear and see things as these, then you begin to see where it is Headed!

If you Cannot see that we are in Unique and Strange times with all the Biblical Endtimes Prophecies all over the World Flipping off the pages of the Bible , there is nothing else you will ever see.

My Dear, for now, make use of all the legal means that you can as it is an infringement on your Human right. commit it to GOD in Prayers and Most Important do not trade your Soul For anything or For anyone under any Guise.

People like you are the problem we have in Africa, using religion to mislead people, talk trash, criticise solutions, but never available to proffer SOLUTIONS themselves
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nmezor(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Op kuku take it now..
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jelel6: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jaysane:

Sounding so wise but spilling folly...did they tell u when u take the vaccine you wont infect others anymore..over 145 people recently died of covid in the US and they were all fully vaccinated...stay there and be deceiving urselves

Sounding foolish and actually spilling foolishness.

Are you now ready to follow the 'they'? If you can't believe them when 'they' ask you to get vaccinated, why did you choose to believe them when they said '145' died even after being vaccinated?

By the way, no 145 deaths was recorded of people who dieing after being vaccinated in the US.

Before you send a link here, do well to look up the meaning of 'death' and 'infected'.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Mask, No Service!
No Vacc, No Service!
The target is

You guys in Nigeria can't comply with simple instructions. Every thing is about God and prayers.
As long as public health issues are concerned, the company has every right to sack you if you fail to comply with prescribed preventive measures.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Kingsean(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
My boss have asked her employees to either take the corona vaccine or resign. I didn't but I don't want to resign either. I'm expecting to get sacked and take up a legal suit. I still need advice though.

take the vaccine and stop being childish. it's for your own good. don't allow those idiots spreading rumors to detail you. the same way they brought the concept that 5G spreads covid19 is the same way they are bashing the vaccine. behave like an educated person pls. vaccines have saved lives since their inception. if the white people wanted to kill u or alter your genetic info, they would have done it since through those ur multivitamins you take. I have taken the vaccine and there was no side effect whatsoever

if your boss is on nairaland, believe me you are in hot soup for your statements
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by TruthHurts1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
I'm speaking from an informed position. If anyone should be worried about dying from ignorance before the virus kills them it should be you.

XXXXTENTACION:
you can direct your questions to google don't let ignorance kill you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by CaptainFM1: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
I'm sure if you check your COS very well, there is disengagement clause that your boss can evoke.

Just think about your dependants before you take some stupid decisions.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by grandstar(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Twelfthman:
I knew it will come to this!

There is more to this vaccine of a thing. The world is simply not telling the truth for a flu that has 97% survival rate.
I stop wearing face mask since 2020 lol
As for me and my family, We are not taking this vaccine. Our gene is strong already and need no modifications

You remind me of President John Magufuli of Tanzania. I forgot he just passed away. He is resting in peace (Read Eccl 9:5,10)

Wisdom is proven righteous by its results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:

No be your fault. If to say na like Mobil, Shell, Chevron or even NNPC you dey work, you no go waste time make dem jab you.

So for $10,000 a month salary, he should put his life in danger? angry angry angry

For me, I will do it for $2,000.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by doggedfighter(f): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Mark of the beast at play here.

Op don't take it. Wish I can lay my hand on a post made by a nairalander who took it and gave his experience. It wasn't a pleasant one at all as he almost died from it.

He said he came down with serious symptoms of Corona virus and had to be rushed to the hospital when his breath began to cease.

That vaccine still needs to undergo some processing to improve the quality and reduce the side effect.

Who's this fuul? undecided
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Tonytonex(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
hmmm! it has started. the end time.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by sanpipita(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kayberg:

Does the vaccine protect from the virus?
What percentage of protection does it offer?
Why do people still have to test positive to the virus after getting the imposed vaccine?
Why would it be enforced or rendered mandatory when it was said to be only administered by personal decision?
What to say about those who died after taking the jab?
Why did the UK stop the vaccination?

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/gujarat-minister-ishwr-patel-positive-coronavirus-days-after-taking-vaccine-1779762-2021-03-16

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/pakistans-president-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-receiving-first-dose-of-vaccine/articleshow/81747763.cms

Any answers to these?

Vaccines have efficacy levels prevents and reduces risk of severe cases, you need to make more research.

People with vaccines will still need to protect themselves
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by doggedfighter(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbaf:
This is the reason we are told to have a personal relationship with God. Please no one should quote me biko sad
You'll only get confused here. Go to your secret place and ask the Holyspirit. Don't allow statements here to confuse you.

Keep quiet and sit your ass down ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Smooyis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why are we forcing ourselves to take the vaccine. Was ebola not more deadly than this covid 19. Nawah for una sef shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by sanpipita(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

You guys in Nigeria can't comply to simple instructions. Every thing is about God and prayers.
As long as public health issues are concerned, the company has every right to sack you if you fail to comply with prescribed preventive measures.

He is there quoting Bible, while Israel are one of highest in vaccination, they even demand vaccine passport, Nigerians are always forming smart despite being very ignorant and backwards
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by ubimagos: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
As you believed in what you believed, you for resign now make what you believe give you new job to avoid rubbing other members of your organisation wetin your boss dey try to avoid.
HUSTLER001:
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sterope(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Clean out in Nigeria?

His boss is being nice. Give instructions, those that refuse to get the vaccine fire them with other irresponsible staff. Good luck looking for nexus.

nedekid:

Actually he has a point. The truth of the matter is that he has identified a way of making money, so I wount blame him as I will do the same. Note that I am not against taking the vaccine( I have taken the first dose 2 weeks ago).
See, in the US, UK etc, people look for opportunity. That is why you have the most lawyers per person in th US. Years back I knew a Nigerian lady that visited the US. Pregnant lady oh. Bus moved while she was entering. Na so she fall. Omo, lawyers around were fighting to take her case. Meanwhile driver told her sorry and she said thank you. Na lawyers that saw what happened that made her wisen up. The clean out in $$ changed the woman's family's life.
So in this case, let this guy try naa, who knows if it it is a better, established company, this might be his clean out.
But don't waste your time if na one yeye business without assets.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

Who's this fuul? undecided

Look here mrs untamed mouth, never you, I repeat, never you show your uncouth and mannerless self any where near my mentions again. I'm not one of those you go about jumping on their mentions and spewing trash.

Now, get your disguntled self out of here!

I won't warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by doggedfighter(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:

Look here mrs untamed mouth, never you, I repeat, never you show your uncouth and mannerless self any where near my mentions again. I'm not one of those you go about jumping on their mentions and spewing trash.

Now, get your disguntled self out of here!

I won't warn you again.
Shut up blabbermouth.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Tonytonex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Just take the damn vaccine so you can protect yourself and others around you. Maybe you just don't like your job but then finding a job in Nigeria is hard.
as for the law suit i can guess you have enough money to waste this is Nigeria with connection everything goes.

p.s: a cow never knows the value of its tail unti it loses it undecided
can you please interpret that proverb?
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Sterope(f): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
I hate antivaxxers so much.
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by akposking(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
So what's the value of the cow tail to the cow

XXXXTENTACION:
Just take the damn vaccine so you can protect yourself and others around you. Maybe you just don't like your job but then finding a job in Nigeria is hard.
as for the law suit i can guess you have enough money to waste this is Nigeria with connection everything goes.

p.s: a cow never knows the value of its tail unti it loses it undecided
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Aketi2: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Elxandre:

But they developed for Polio, Hepatitis, Yellow fever etc. Malaria and even HIV vaccine are currently under testing and research.

You people just come online to feed misinformation and conspiracies to other.

You spoke about Malaria and HUV vaccines. Why are they still "under testing and research" after many years. But a disease that some reports say was developed in a lab in Wuhan suddenly got a vaccine without normal clinical trial?

On misinformation and conspiracy, these people who you think are responsible men and women used their own mouths to say things that made us suspect their intentions. The whole thing was hushed in secrecy and, even some world Presidents took notice.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by joshrant(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
I will advice you take it to safe your job. it actually has no side effects. I took the vaccine two weeks ago and am still myself
Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by Brian47(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
I thank God that there was nothing like internet when they were giving polio vaccine back in the days. Because lost of people would believe lies and not take the vaccine.
Now imagine if we didn't take the polio vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by nedekid: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sterope:
Clean out in Nigeria?

His boss is being nice. Give instructions, those that refuse to get the vaccine fire them with other irresponsible staff. Good luck looking for nexus.

Hmm. I am in such situation, a little different though.
Hopefully when it works out real soon, I will update you.
20years ago, I worked out money from then allstates trust bank
Just because they delayed in transferring money I sent to a student in PH. I got a lawyer to write them. They invited me, apologized, transfered the money and compensated me handsomely. 1000% of the amount I transfered.
My money was stolen in a bank 8 years ago. I took it up. The bank refunded my money and compensated me.
Currently I am in court with a foreign owned company that illegally detained my property for 1 year.
Point is, don't let any infringement on your right go lightly. Consider it a way to make money after weighing the options.
If the guys sees he can sue, so be it. If not let him resign or take the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Elxandre:

You're a blatant liar.
I just read about the so called report uploaded to github and there's nothing like this.
You think this is science fiction right?

Did you know yellow fever vaccine is often a requirement when traveling within African countries?
Stop being ignorant and go read a book.
does yellow fever certificate stop me from shopping or going to watch a game.
What is the github link and can you explain the mRNA code to me?

1 Like

Re: Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine by jesmond3945: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Misterone:
Having the virus as an individual is no issue but having it as a staff of a company is very serious. first the company's operations maybe shut down by NCDC to check if there's a spread among workers. second, company's image may be tarnished and looked on as unserious since there's lack of covid 19 protocol. third, stereotyping and fear of some persons to even enter the company's premises. no company wants all that negative advert.
what am saying is can the vaccine stop him from getting the virus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.