Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? (53635 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Starzo: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Olatara:
A married man will cheat on his wife, they (Nigerian men) will blame the concubine.
A married woman will cheat on her husband, they will blame the woman.
Who is sleeping with the hoes, prostitutes and lose wives?
Blaming the wrong gender all the time won't solve your problems guys.
both of them carry the blame
no one is innocent here
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by EndRape2(f): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Wrong , Wrong, wrong, no woman wants a man that cheats, maybe you are dating teenagers ages 13-16, or slut and prostitute, they are the ones that fight themselves over a guy cheating,

You are yet to start dating a real girl,

A real girl, will dump your ass, and move on, onece you cheat on her.

Is like it is ajegunle , Okokomaiko girls that you have dating, reason you think girls like guys that cheat, you better go and change that mindset, so you can attract a value girl.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Overthemoonman: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by DSC7: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2021
“The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values. Now look at it this way.. If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment.You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can’t call him when he is at home with family…..
My sisters, you be toy? He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home…..
My beloved sisters grow up, please! He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet
you don’t even know the name of the street where he lives…..
My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future? He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed……
My dear sisters, na your body good pass for experiment?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Overthemoonman: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2021
...mmmm
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Fiscus105(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Yungmil:
is not about doing what makes you happy, but is about making sure it doesn't affect or disturb the peace and happiness of others.

going by ur logic, single guys that not yet ready for marriage as soon as possible has no business near single girls for dating ok.

as u are conderming married man try to extend it to single guys fucking spree too.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Fiscus105(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2021
DSC7:
“The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values. Now look at it this way.. If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment.You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can’t call him when he is at home with family…..
My sisters, you be toy? He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home…..
My beloved sisters grow up, please! He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet
My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future? He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed……

oga, what about a single girl that is dating single guy and in which she knows and see that she herself is not even in number 3 on pecking orders?

What did u want to say about a single girl that is dating single guy in which if she mistakenly visits her so-called single guy unannounced, she will definitely meet another girl in which the single guy wont be remorseful, in fact he will not show a single attention for the girl, instead, blaming it on her for visiting without prior notice?
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by DSC7: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

oga, what about a single girl that is dating single guy and in which she knows and see that she herself is not even in number 3 on pecking orders?

What did u want to say about a single girl that is dating single guy in which if she mistakenly visits her so-called single guy unannounced, she will definitely meet another girl in which the single guy wont be remorseful, in fact he will not show a single attention for the girl, instead, blaming it on her for visiting without prior notice?

Bro this your questions loud oooooo.....

Well the thing be say we human are insatiable...
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ensamy(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Married men are less emotionally demanding and very caring financially. Paying of rents, fees, buying cars and even pay bills for the lady's siblings and parents. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by DWJOBScom(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
baralatie:
it is the other way around though!
it is the married men who initiate and chase after young girls

I agree
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Michelle55:
Why deprive herself peace of mind by dating a married when she can easily grab her own man? perhaps it's only few of these ladies that sees married men as leftovers no matter how wealthy they are.
Food wey her fellow woman don chop finish na im she go open eyes carry the crumbs dey flex, e no gel at all cry
Shey her life dey reject new chassis ni?

But on a serious note :
Ladies date married men for different reasons and here are some of the reasons:

Dating a married man is less demanding
Most single women are single for a reason, like their career or other personal issues,a married man doesn’t have many demands when it comes to his mistress and this arrangement suits most modern independent single women very well. Both get what they want from the relationship, he is not too demanding on her time or he doesn’t interfere when she is hanging out with her friends or going on trips with colleagues. He also needs to give time at home and he is okay as long as the affair is on but doesn’t become too demanding.

Financial stability
As compared to single men, most married ones have a financial plan in place to secure their family financially, these married men are already running their domestic life smoothly. The single woman finds this trait of the married man being the provider of the family very irresistible, he can also provide her with what she wants and that works out great for her.

To boost her self-esteem
A woman feels more pretty and desirable when she is dating a married man
When a married man showers his affection on the single woman, she feels powerful and her self-esteem gets the desired boost. If a man is making efforts to be with her rather than his wife, that means probably she is prettier and more desirable, she may feel like a God-sent angel who provides emotional and physical support to the man who has a miserable life back home.

Maturity and experience makes them attractive
Married men deal with different complexities of life far more maturely than a single guy. Be it handling in-laws or parental duties, married men are already experienced to handle any unforeseen circumstances. They are less clingy and more understanding. They are experienced both in life and in bed and single women find that very attractive that’s why women date married men.

High-risk high returns
A married man takes a huge risk while dating a single woman,this risk reveals his level of deep commitment to her. A man will only put his social credibility at stake for something that he is really passionate about, he thereby creates a mesmerising illusion of how intensely he desires her; in the bargain the single woman gets whatever she asks for.

They are just jealous and immoral
There are some single women who are just jealous of another woman’s happy home. Sometimes this jealousy reaches an extent where they get immoral and go all out to destroy the happily married couple. They are narcissistic, at times ready to use sex as a tool to lure the married man and then can even blackmail him to get what they want.

At the end of the day, just do what makes you happy and if you have decided that it's dating married men and sleeping with married women that brings you joy, just carry on.

Op, I think it's time you guys allow the female gender to rest.

I'm sure that you must be feeling glad and joyous With all those gibberish that you scribbled up there innit??
Now put your sorry self in the position of a married woman, would you want your man to engage in extramarital affairs because here you are now with supportive words for single ladies going out with married men.. Even giving them undeserved credit for them tryna ruin another woman's home.. Believe you n me, Karma issa beautiful b*tch, if you are supporting /engaging in such act, be rest assured, the girl wey go jack your man comot for your life still dey primary 5 dey recite day by day dear lord of thee

I just don't know why the truth is always hard to say..
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2021
obstead200:
actually I am inclined to believe this. The way the topic carry pain the babe is suggestive of something.
she said it herself that she slept with married lecturers countless times, got pregnant several times and committed countless abortions at an early age of 16.
Read below
sapph.iere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
she said it herself that she slept with married lecturers countless times, got pregnant several times and committed countless abortions at an early age of 16.
Read below

I guess this is the reason Sapphire hate everything called malefolks grin grin now I know better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by franchasng: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
The way young unmarried boys castigate married men who try to keep themselves happier with some sweet side babes is annoying, and you know why In few years from the day they are complaining about married men dating single ladies, they themselves will become a married man and will want to date all the girls in the world.....guys stop whinning and get busy with making money and more money. grin

Life is not that difficult you know....just enjoy your life, we have a very short stay here on this earth, and if you no come enjoy am unto say you want to prove that you are a different man than other men enjoying their lives responsibly, na yourself you go blame oh when you finally land for hell fire because of other sins like envy, greed, anger, jealousy of people doing better than you, sin of telling lies, etc....so don't think its only having sex that is sin, other sins can send you to baba satan's mansion oh shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ensamy(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Every man is a married man either officially or unofficially. Nothing like a single man or single lady.
Everything a married man does , a single man also do.
Married men live with thier wives , so also single men live with thier girlfriends co-habiting. Both doing same thing officially or unofficially.
So we are all officially or unofficially married. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2021
YoungBruzzy:

I guess this is the reason Sapphire hate everything called malefolks grin grin now I know better..
obviously when I came across that comment of hers I then understood everything and why she is still yet to be healed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2021
bonetalk:

It's the young girls that dress seductively to attract them.
Men are easily attracted by what they see...
Look around you there is seduction everywhere by these young ladies
Lies, what you just posted is nothing but mere excuse. Men are naturally cheats and undisciplined generally when it comes to women. Countless well to do married men(top businessmen, lecturers, traditional rulers, religious leaders) have seduced me with money and even promised heaven and earth but still I'm on my firm stand of saying no even till tomorrow. I never seduced these men in any way, they came to me directly or send someone to me. Be truthful enough and preach to your fellow men to be faithful to their wives. Sincerely, Most married men are so useless and shameless.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ensamy(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2021
franchasng:
The way young unmarried boys castigate married men who try to keep themselves happier with some sweet side babes is annoying, and you know why In few years from the day they are complaining about married men dating single ladies, they themselves will become a married man and will want to date all the girls in the world.....guys stop whinning and get busy with making money and more money. grin

Life is not that difficult you know....just enjoy your life, we have a very short stay here on this earth, and if you no come enjoy am unto say you want to prove that you are a different man than other men enjoying their lives responsibly, na yourself you go blame oh when you finally land for hell fire because of other sins like envy, greed, anger, jealousy of people doing better than you, sin of telling lies, etc....so don't think its only having sex that is sin, other sins can send you to baba satan's mansion oh shocked cheesy cheesy

The boys are angry because married men are dating thier small girlfriends and spoiling them with money thereby making the girls to look down on them and given them higher experience they cannot afford.
So make the married men pity the boys and leave Thier babes for them... grin grin grin grin
As Ned Nwoko collect Regina from that little guy.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2021
YoungBruzzy:

I'm sure that you must be feeling glad and joyous With all those gibberish that you scribbled up there innit??
Now put your sorry self in the position of a married woman, would you want your man to engage in extramarital affairs because here you are now with supportive words for single ladies going out with married men.. Even giving them undeserved credit for them tryna ruin another woman's home.. Believe you n me, Karma issa beautiful b*tch, if you are supporting /engaging in such act, be rest assured, the girl wey go jack your man comot for your life still dey primary 5 dey recite day by day dear lord of thee

I just don't know why the truth is always hard to say..
kindly ignore this Michelle55 whatever.
First a guy is operating that account. I have evidence that's why he posts rubbish just to seek for attention

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
Lies, what you just is nothing but mere excuse. Men are naturally cheats and undisciplined generally when it comes to women. Countless well to do married men(top businessmen, lecturers, traditional rulers, religious leaders) have seduced me with money and even promised heaven and earth but still I'm on my firm stand of saying no even till tomorrow. I never seduced these men in any way, they came to me directly or send someone to me. Be truthful enough and preach to your fellow men to be faithful to their wives. Sincerely, Most married men are so useless and shameless.
most married men?
see your ugly face in your profile picture and I wonder the kind of baboon that will even ask you out in the first place.
When issues like this is being discussed you should shut up and crawl back to the hole you crept out of.
Them dey talk better girls wey married men dey roll with this ugly frog face dey follow put voice

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Raychee(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by franchasng: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2021
ensamy:

The boys are angry because married men are dating thier small girlfriends and spoiling them with money thereby making the girls to look down on them and given them higher experience they cannot afford.
So make the married men pity the boys and leave Thier babes for them... grin grin grin grin
As Ned Nwoko collect Regina from that little guy.
Hahahaha....pls go and tell the boys to calm down and hustle for better future, it will also get to their turn, the beautiful ones are not yet born they say.....so they should just position themselves well financially and wait for their own turn to enjoy in future than wasting their youthful age chasing girls and losing focus and at the end losing out financially that will cost them even more in life. Just my suggestion to them boys oh shocked grin grin
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by snoopz: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2021
if there is any lady doing or intending to do it, you will pay for it either Sooner or later, don't think you eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by franchasng: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
Lies, what you just posted is nothing but mere excuse. Men are naturally cheats and undisciplined generally when it comes to women. Countless well to do married men(top businessmen, lecturers, traditional rulers, religious leaders) have seduced me with money and even promised heaven and earth but still I'm on my firm stand of saying no even till tomorrow. I never seduced these men in any way, they came to me directly or send someone to me. Be truthful enough and preach to your fellow men to be faithful to their wives. Sincerely, Most married men are so useless and shameless.
My dear, preaching to men to be faithful to their partners during dating and even when married is just a waste of time and energy.....what men are doing is just a natural trait in men that women and the world failed to understand.

Its a natural weakness in all men. The few men (if any) that escaped this natural trait of wanting to have all the women they find attractive to themselves, are either born eunuchs or religiously turned eunuchs. It takes the special grace of God Almighty and constant closeness to God and fear of God resulting from that same grace I mentioned for a man to resist that natural trait in men to want more woman they find attractive.

That's why you see men of timber and caliber, including those holding top religious position and even the ones you revere still indulge in that act, its beyond their control.....its beyond self control or discipline.....it requires divine help to achieve, so blame them not.....and until you become a man, you will not understand it cheesy cheesy

and yes Esther is right, its mostly married men that go after the single girls.......guys should stop blaming ladies.....most times, married men even lie that they are not married, or that they are divorced or separated or widowed just to lay the chick cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by ensamy(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
DSC7:
This is one scenerio, what about situation were the lady takes her boyfriend to visit his married boyfriend claiming he is Thier family freind who is an expatriate but the family is in U.S, I have seen it happen. The man cares for the girl and the boyfriend is benefitting from that. It's happening I know them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Kwinesther: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
most married men?
see your ugly face in your profile picture and I wonder the kind of baboon that will even ask you out in the first place.
When issues like this is being discussed you should shut up and crawl back to the hole you crept out of.
Them dey talk better girls wey married men dey roll with this ugly frog face dey follow put voice
Obviously, you are in the category of the cheat, shameless and undisciplined men I am talking about. I guess I just touched a nerve. You will never stop being useless, now now you don go check my profile picture? Jobless men plenty for this forum abeg. Idiots like you are the type of men we are talking about. Jobless broke animal calling someone ugly. Na kayamanta and STD go kill you las las.
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you so much for being with 90% of women to know that they sleep with married men.
Thank you once again for living in the mind of every girl that has slept with a married man to know their reasons for sleeping with married men.

And for the mod that brought this useless thread to frontpage, thank you so much.
Is it true you had countless abortions and slept with men for money? is that the reason why you dislike men on this forum? I don't even want to believe it. damn!
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
Obviously, you are in the category of the cheat, shameless and undisciplined men I am talking about. I guess I just touched a nerve. You will never stop being useless, now now you don go check my profile picture? Jobless men plenty for this forum abeg. Idiots like you are the type of men we are talking about. Jobless broke animal calling someone ugly. Na kayamanta and STD go kill you las las.
Esther you're ugly and I can never stoop and condescend so low to approach your type (that's if you're the malnourished and pale looking entity I'm seeing in your profile)
Ode ni e I'm not even married and I can't count the number of times your married women have been exhibiting their promiscuous and unfaithful lifestyles and even infecting their husbands with STDs.
Statistics has it that women are more unfaithful in marriage than men.
Like I said earlier, your type shouldn't be in this conversation cos you are ugly and unattractive.
Go join a nun cos no man will even ask you out as your ugliness is obvious and conscupious even to a blind man
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Is it true you had countless abortions and slept with men for money? is that the reason why you dislike men on this forum? I don't even want to believe it. damn!
[/s] shut up simp.
Go get a life.
Mummy thank you kid after you don Chop free food finish u come online with the help of freebasics to insult your elders
Re: Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? by Mrlcredible: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
Jobless men plenty for this forum abeg. Idiots like you are the type of men we are talking about. Jobless broke animal calling someone ugly. Na kayamanta and STD go kill you las las.
Kwinesther:
Dear nairalanders, a female B.Tech degree holder is urgently in need of a secretary/admin, teaching or any job to put body and soul together in Akure and its environs, staying at home hasn't been easy. You can reach me on 07036315806. God bless you.
Funke Adepoju you're calling someone that can help you jobless when he can feed you and your generations?
Drop your CV let me help your sorry life before you sink into depression and contemplate suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.