Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (77427 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Voy:
I pray it’s a forever thang, cos this generation love life/story done tire everybody grin

lalasticlala Biko when is the next generation coming? I wonder Wht it has to offer
Just how long she can bear this because she go soon change am for am. Girls of today are something else. Make the girl dey package am
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Naybahood(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
OP, I’ll advise you to listen to Beautiful people by Chike .

A whole lot of us don’t get loyal women, the only loyal woman I’ve got is in Colorado while I’m in Nigeria.

She’s one in a million. Hold her tight
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by spiceadole: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Premium tears for the lady.

Guy will make money now and suddenly remember she is fat and dark complexioned.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Princessogaraya(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
I like her,she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Jesus5656(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
viincent:
modified..

Dear Nairalander reading this post right now still -1.pm- . I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so thin and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and kerosene. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. (08 073 44826 Acess). I pray as you help us may you never lack anything in life. Amen
How did you get phone and data to type this then??
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by viincent: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
is it only me that noticed there was a cut and join in this part of the
story?.....
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by sameks08(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
at least you have rest of mind is very hard to find this kind of girls these days Efulefu fool every where so thank your God an never break her heart
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by mrwonlasewonie: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
micflo28:
God bless me with such a girl
dangotesmummy Will make such woman tongue grin
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by RPG2020(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
We only have five of this kind of ladies

One taken remaining 4
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Rocktation(f): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
I can only hope that he stays true to his word, on finding his feet again. Because na when man get money, dem de know hin real character.

2 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Machinegun91(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reasons why she's still sticking around you are...
1. You are a handsome man and no woman of her type would want to lose a handsome dude like you.

2. You have a long and sizeable fish roll in your boxers of which many Nigeria girls finds difficult to resist despite the disadvantages involved.

3. God is on ur side.

4. congratulations.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by PoshTraveler: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
go and hustle u wont. just come and be suffering someones daughtr. boyfriend from hell

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by KunleyY19(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
This man for keep this story till when he finally gets back to where he belongs...
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by JONSYN7154: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It therefore means you still have something. The bridge shelters you while the barner is your clothes. Do away with them and see me love you genuinely. cheesy
na so? so u abandoned me for him abi? I don vex
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by TheRedpillguy: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hehe dude might not even know he is the best option for her yet. He is getting insecured and emotional now. Wait till somebody who have it better comes for her.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Smartresponse(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Duplexxx: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Such is life my guy take heart things go better one day God day na poor man prayer
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by freshvine(f): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
She already approaching 30 grin. A 21, 22, 23, 24 year old lady can't try this shit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by abimic(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
LOYALTY
Loyalty is everything. If you have a woman that is loyal to you, hold her tight.

I have one now and incidentally her name too is Onyinyechi. Seems like girls who answer Onyinyechi are just excessively loyal.

The girl I wanted to marry (Favour) came to my house once, saw only bed, reading table and chair. My DVD player was placed on its carton and my TV hung on the wall. Favour vowed never to come to my house again. That was how she left me for a wealthy man.

Onyinyechi came, met the same setting but she stuck to me ever since. If not for anything, I respect her for her loyalty and humility.
I feel it is the truth, onyinyes are always loyal, and they love to a fault. I had a similar experience too.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by nedekid: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
You are sober now cos you don't have money. When money comes, make sure you don't disappoint her.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by abimic(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
freshvine:
She already approaching 30 grin. A 21, 22, 23, 24 year old lady can't try this shit cheesy
Do not be so conclusive. Everything has to do with personality.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by nedekid: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
freshvine:
Lolz. You have a point.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
Offpoint1:
Should I tell him how it'll end? grin

Guy please be nice. cheesy
Offpoint1:
Should I tell him how it'll end? grin

Guy please be nice.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by womenareapes1: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Voy:
A Nigerian Man, Identified As Uncletochii Tweeted:

“You would be wondering who's the lady lying on the floor sleeping... That's the woman I wanna spent the rest of my life with, her name is onyinyechi, and you would be wondering why she's sleeping on the floor... That's my life at this moment, and I wanna tell you a story

My life took a turn after I moved from my former place to my current place with my daughter ( am a single dad ) business wasn't moving as usual and things was getting tough for me in terms of taking care of responsibility, which made me move my daughter to my mom

.... While still slowly taking care of her but from afar so I could put my life together alone, and that's when things got tougher for me, couldn't provide for my mom to support her effort to my daughter and my other siblings... Then I went into selling off my properties

I sold off virtually all that I have in the house without minding how my life is gonna be like, without looking at how my girlfriend, the girl I have looked towards settling down with; would feel about how worst things has gotten for me but she keeps surprising me by the day

I have watched to see if she would wanna end the Relationship with me and move on with another man who has all she wants but she choose to stick by me, pray for me, encourage me, and constantly show care and concern about me... Which has moved me to tears so many times

What moved me about her this evening was her decision to spend the night in my place, she called me at 6pm and told me she would be sleeping out at my place after work as she would be closing late and wouldn't be able to go to her mom's place, I wasn't expecting that at all

So I asked her if she's gonna be okay sleeping in my place as I don't have a bed anymore and I don't see it comfortable for her enough as it's a floor with bedsheets, which I myself don't find okay sleeping on but I got no choice... She laughed a little and said to me ..

"tochi, I will sleep where you sleep, eat were you eat and live with you where you live" hmmm this moved me to tears but I held myself and I thanked her and she ended the call, by 9pm she knocked and asked me to get her some of my clothes: she would wanna bath

I just looked at her, pulled off her wig, changed into my boxers and singlet after bathing while we gist a little then she slept off as she was so tired from work, I have being looking at her for the past 30 mins and I kept asking myself

I don't know what to do for her but I know God knows and seeth our hearts and minds.. she deserves the best of a wedding and marriage and I believe God will help me achieve that.. even as am scared to push further due to my present condition, this lady deserves all the best

She's a dream come true... I know she will not get to see all this as she's not on twitter but I want her to know that I would move the earth and heavens to give her a better life as a man and a husband to her, that's my solemn promise ... God bless you, onyinyechi..”

#Soaznews
don't. trust anything black wearing pants undecided
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Titokellas(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Let us read the full story, the girl came out to say that the guy cheated on her with her friend after she paid half of his rent. The story is on Rant HQ as at yesterday. The girl don leave the guy unto say na she dey foot the bill and he was using her to chop money .
Reference: Rant HQ

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
LOYALTY
Loyalty is everything. If you have a woman that is loyal to you, hold her tight.

I have one now and incidentally her name too is Onyinyechi. Seems like girls who answer Onyinyechi are just excessively loyal.

The girl I wanted to marry (Favour) came to my house once, saw only bed, reading table and chair. My DVD player was placed on its carton and my TV hung on the wall. Favour vowed never to come to my house again. That was how she left me for a wealthy man.

Onyinyechi came, met the same setting but she stuck to me ever since. If not for anything, I respect her for her loyalty and humility.
Nice one.....who will stay, will stay...no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by ogedanny: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
If you can prove yourself... Send a dm..I gat small cash for you

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see emotional Nigerians raising funds for this man and his fiancee, I see them getting their own apartment and getting married before the end of this year. This I have seen.
The real falseprophet....But 1....ehmm ehmmm make we use fear agree say na the real1
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by lacoach: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Moved to tears
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Firstcitizen: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Xenry:
Lol... Wait till she find someone better than you, then she go dump your sorry ass. grin

Sad fact
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Lovelyn451(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiommy123:
Hope you won't start talking from the other side of your mouth when things finally turn around for you?
u still dey ass kweshon...he'll drop her shaperly!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.