Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! (42862 Views)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by LegitGuy22: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2021
All redpillers need to read this Reddit community, reddit.com/r/exredpill

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2021
grin see this one above me. Make nobody quote am

9 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Jerry59: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin grin grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Don't mind him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bayus2003

My phone was stolen. Drop your number and I will contact you on WhatsApp with evidence of my identity. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by odinson1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
Bayus2003

My phone was stolen. Drop your number and I will contact you on WhatsApp with evidence of my identity. Thanks!

Hey man please add me on the Group too.

Sorry about your Phone
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
odinson1:

Sorry about your Phone
I am not talking about a WhatsApp group. I am just seeking someone I was I contact with.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by odinson1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am not talking about a WhatsApp group. I am just seeking someone I was I contact with.

Ok no qualms man
Just that I was reading something about Whatsapp group on previous pages
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Regex: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
Bayus2003

Did you retrieve your line?

Back your contacts to Gmail that way, you wouldn't loose any number
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by bayus2003(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
Bayus2003

shocked shocked shocked
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Regex:
Did you retrieve your line?

Back your contacts to Gmail that way, you wouldn't loose any number
I have retrieved the line.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
A man in love is incomplete until he has married - then he is finished

grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Oyin2212(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
Bayus2003

Martinez39s please add me to the group. My number is 09071081638
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Zabiboy: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Skepticus:
A man in love is incomplete until he has married - then he is finished

grin

WORD!
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Emmynator(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vickho6:

your number Na
Can I join the group?
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Palazee(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2021
@Martinez39s

Why the fūck do you stop the meme thread

Some guys like me understand the redpill more better in meme like this

7 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Hotspotbro(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
For those in relationships, hear me well; anything you give her is a gift, anything she gives you is a loan or has conditions attached to it, even if she gave you of her own accord. It doesn't matter how much you have loved her in the past or how much you have sacrificed for her, (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) this rule still holds. They don't love you, they are selfish, and you are always an expendable utility to them (utilities serve and are not served or have sacrifices made for them without anything equal or more in return.)
do you have this thread link?grin

2 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Hotspotbro:
do you have this thread link?grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6049404/women-very-calculative-dont-accept

grin grin grin Read and enjoy that red pill in that thread.

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Martinez39s:

It has been a long time coming. It's time to fulfill my promise of a third meme thread to my fellow nairaland redpillers. This thread, which will have over 390 memes, is a followup to my two previous meme threads:

– FIRST MEME THREAD.
– SECOND MEME THREAD.

My memes may not be in order because they are numerous. Let's go!
This is the real deal man

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
A reality despite society's and feminists' claim for equality.
I NEED A CLEARER EXPLANATION OF THIS FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
For those in relationships, hear me well; anything you give her is a gift, anything she gives you is a loan or has conditions attached to it, even if she gave you of her own accord. It doesn't matter how much you have loved her in the past or how much you have sacrificed for her, (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) this rule still holds. They don't love you, they are selfish, and you are always an expendable utility to them (utilities serve and are not served or have sacrifices made for them without anything equal or more in return.)
I RARELY ACCEPT HELP FROM A FEMALE, DON'T KNOW IF IT MAKES ME A SIMP OR WHATEVER .

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

I RARELY ACCEPT HELP FROM A FEMALE, DON'T KNOW IF IT MAKES ME A SIMP OR WHATEVER .
It doesn’t make you a simp.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Junnior: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
LegitGuy22:
Redpill is more about defence not attack, if u need women in your life pls stay away from redpill.
Redpillers are the most fearful group I have ever seen, women are like lions in their eyes.

I reject redpill because it paints ALL women as evil and manipulative, which is very wrong.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

I don't think it makes you a simp but I'm "shameless" I accept offers without batting an eye,that way they would also be investing in me. Infact I always want them to spend on me,not like I do not have but I love it that way because they would also be invested in whatever relationship we have and the thing sweet tbh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
wink wink wink
Hairstyles doesn't matter if you already have money, but if don't have mmmmm stupid evaluation comes in .
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by olamoses75(m): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2022
odinson1:

Sorry about your Phone
could you, please add me to the group too? My WhatsApp number 07067004037
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by bluefilm: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Another interesting Meme exhibition packed with lots and lots of hardcore Redpill wisdom
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2022
@Regex

How are you doing? I will like to speak to you on WhatsApp.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Regex: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Regex

How are you doing? I will like to speak to you on WhatsApp.

+. That's OK. You just message me.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Regex:
********. That's OK. You just message me.
I have saved your contact. I will contact you later this evening.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Regex:

........ That's OK. You just message me.
don't forget to remove your contact asap boss
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
don't forget to remove your contact asap boss
Edit out his contact. You forgot to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.