Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? (4861 Views)

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? / No Romance Without Finance. / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
eazzzy1:
Ahan, kilode? Why are all the comments deleted?

My answer will be yes.

A relationship where the man earns 40k and the woman earns nothing is more likely to last than one where the husband earns 500k and the woman earns 1m.

A relationship where the man is the sole or major bread winner has more chances of survival than if the tables were turned.

Really?

I see.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yes no...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Depends...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Rejoice...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2021
More blessings....
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Be inspired.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Relationship.....
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by gbengalawal: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Why do most women still flash you even though you send them airtime.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Finance...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by Wittyglam(f): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
It depends on the two parties involved in the relationship but finance is important.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2021
I see...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Morning... . .
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Relationship is a serious matter.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Alright.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Morning....
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by phemy36(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2021
Good morning.

Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by Rosement(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2021
Love alone can not sustain a relationship. Responsible men and women think about their financial capability before settling down. For you to have financial anxiety it shows you are a responsible man. Don't settle down until you and your partner are comfortable financially, I don't mean you guys have to be rich, I mean the both of you have to be able to survive without depending on third parties.

There are questions you have to ask yourselves before you settle down like when we start having kids how do we take care of them, I'm not saying don't believe in miracles but you still have to make plans ahead of time. The both of you have to set goals and make sure they are achieved before settling down.

Make sure your partner is ready to get involved in the financial aspect of the relationship because you guys need to have a regular source of income in other to sustain the family. It is either the both of you start a small business together or the both of you get a stable job in order to cater for the essential needs of the family.
EditorsPalace:
Can any relationship or marriage last without finance?

How can you ensure that there is a constant flow of finance in your relationship or marriage in order to sustain the love?

... ... .

Over to you!

Drop your constructive comments.

No insults please! No negative comments please!
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Say your mind....
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
No...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by toujurs: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
There is nothing like love, even the ladies that's looking for love, and crying over love,
Doesn't deserve what they are praying for, trust me. They don't know what love is, they are only being selfish. Relationship is business, and ability to compromise and understand each other, or rather accept each other the way you two are. You can't pray to get love, when you can't give love. That's selfishness. Love isn't when you collect money from your boyfriend to cook for him, when he now doesn't have money to give you, your own part of love dies asap undecided
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
toujurs:
There is nothing like love, even the ladies that's looking for love, and crying over love,
Doesn't deserve what they are praying for, trust me. They don't know what love is, they are only being selfish. Relationship is business, and ability to compromise and understand each other, or rather accept each other the way you two are. You can't pray to get love, when you can't give love. That's selfishness. Love isn't when you collect money from your boyfriend to cook for him, when he now doesn't have money to give you, your own part of love dies asap undecided

Hmmm.... I see.

Love is love. Love is not selfish. The selfish ones don't really love you. They don't care. But the one who loves you can never be selfish.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2021
So what do you think?
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Stevecrown01:
Relationship of nowadays, you gonna spend and still spend

Well, the way you lay your bed, so you lie on it. You can decide not to spend if you wish. Must you spend unnecessarily??
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Say your mind...
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by Rosement(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by Rosement(f): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2021
If you are not in love, you cannot understand the meaning of love even if somebody explains it to you because the whole explanation will sound crazy to you. Instead of doubting love, pray that God gives you somebody that truly loves you. A lot of men will not realize the importance of love until they are sick or in trouble. If a woman truly loves a man, no matter what befalls him, she will stick to him.
Life is not all about money, every human being needs people that loves and cares about them. Love rarely dies, most times it is respect that dies. It can be hard to differentiate between the two because if a man is rich a lot of people will respect him and be around him, he might assume it is love but a lot of them might not even like him but they will remain with him as long as they are benefiting from him. They will continue to make him feel loved and they will hardly approach him to point out his faults because they are just parasites, they will only leave when their host is broke and has nothing to offer. There are a lot of good ladies out there but most times people misunderstand their intentions.
A middle class lady will not have a problem with marrying a working class or a middle class man because it is easier for them to share responsibilities but if a middle class lady marries a poor man, she has to struggle more because there will be no shared responsibilities, she will have to carry the entire responsibilities herself, she will even carry the guy's responsibilities for him
The fact is, a good relationship have to have benefits, both parties have to benefit from each other. Money is very important in relationship. Both the guy and the lady have to work together to provide for the family, it is important to have a stable source of income before venturing into marriage. God want women to respect their husbands sincerely, even if their husbands are not rich, this is the best way a woman can prove her love to her husband. Don't just assume that everyone is a parasite, you just need to select the good ones.
toujurs:
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

You people have come again.

Why all the hate for Nigerian women? Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money is important, but love must be the foundation.

Without love, hmmm, I don't think it will last even if there is enough money.

Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Say your mind.
Re: Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? by EditorsPalace(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 / Ass Alert! More Photos Of The Heavy Backside Lady Spotted At The Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.