Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. (1129 Views)

Peter Obi: Between Mark Leon Goldberg And Rinu Oduala And Adamu Garba On Twitter / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2021
this is a kinda failed attempt to lump ipob/ESN and to make it looks like he's doing a perfect job against ipob and ESN in imo state.
he's doing so to please those that gave him power since 2023 is fast approaching and he knows that no rigging can save him from a massive disgrace that awaits him at the poll.
Uzondinma doesn't care if imo state burns to the ground, after all he's not working with their mandate.

here are some of my opinion that made me think that Uzodinma carried out the attack.

After the attack which left many in questions of how such a place of all people will be attacked for complete 3 hrs without resistance from the army or so.
owerri to obinze millitary barracks is just a few minutes drive and being at night with no traffic it'll be an easy ride to the government house to repel the attack by so called unknown gunmen.
these are the questions that kept running in the people's minds
such massive attack was carried out and there was no single casualties, the Armoury was intact and so on.

ok I personally went to imo state government house the next day after the attack for some business deal with a client working inside the government house (I won't mention the office because I signed in and signed out to avoid putting the person I visited in trouble but just know that it's an office very close to the governor)

at first I was reluctant to go because of how the media painted the whole thing and made it look like owerri or imo state is now a millitary zone.
but the money involved in the deal made me to took the risk because I can't just ignore it and son of man needs money.
so I prepared myself, said alot of prayers and committed my journey to God's hands and reminded him that I'm just a hustling guy looking for something to eat.
when I got to the park, I was expecting a scanty motor park based on say people will be scared to travel to owerri (supposed millitary zone)
but to my surprise everything was normal and our motor filled up very fast and we left anambra.
on getting to the government house I was expecting many many millitary barricades to at least protect the government house from further attacks or at least extra securities but to my own surprise nothing like that except few normal securities of nscdc and one millitary patrol van as usual and they're not even alerted as per say something happened just yesterday night cheesy

ok ooo things are even looking good for me because I expected some kinda stress from government house entrance but to my surprise everything was normal as usual not even stop and search sef just a normal security protocols that requires sign in and sign out.
at the government house gate I saw a police vehicle burnt to ashes with no sign of further violence.
looks like it was carefully burnt cheesy
no sign of arson unlike typical gunmen everywhere was like nothing happened.

no wonder people started asking questions about the attack.
Uzodinma realized that they've failed to pin it to ESN and ipob he now made a u turn to blame his political enemies.
to me this is a plot by former IGP Adamu and Uzodinma.
you wonder why he was very fast to point out fingers to ipob and ESN.
this is the reason he was removed because the Abuja people that controls the intelligence agency have seen the truth behind the attack.
he want to use the attack to cement his position and to make it look like he's fighting ipob.
while Uzodinma wanted to use the opportunity to cement the trust of his masters.
as soon as it backfired and IGP sacked Uzodinma suddenly changed tone cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by BabbanBura(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
this is a kinda failed attempt to lump ipob/ESN and to make it looks like he's doing a perfect job against ipob and ESN in imo state.
he's doing so to please those that gave him power since 2023 is fast approaching and he knows that no rigging can save him from a massive disgrace that awaits him at the poll.
Uzondinma doesn't care if imo state burns to the ground, after all he's not working with their mandate.

here are some of my opinion that made me think that Uzodinma carried out the attack.

After the attack which left many in questions of how such a place of all people will be attacked for complete 3 hrs without resistance from the army or so.
owerri to obinze millitary barracks is just a few minutes drive and being at night with no traffic it'll be an easy ride to the government house to repel the attack by so called unknown gunmen.
such massive attack was carried out and there was no single casualties, the Armoury was intact and so on.

ok I personally went to imo state government house the next day after the attack for some business deal with a client working inside the government house (I won't mention the office because I signed in and signed out to avoid putting the person I visited in trouble but just know that it's an office very close to the governor)

at first I was reluctant to go because of how the media painted the whole thing and made it look like owerri or imo state is now a millitary zone.
but the money involved in the deal made me to took the risk because I can't just ignore it and son of man needs money.
so I prepared myself, said alot of prayers and committed my journey to God's hands and reminded him that I'm just a hustling guy looking for something to eat.
when I got to the park, I was expecting a scanty motor park based on say people will be scared to travel to owerri (supposed millitary zone)
but to my surprise everything was normal and our motor filled up very fast and we left anambra.
on getting to the government house I was expecting many many millitary barricades to at least protect the government house from further attacks or at least extra securities but to my own surprise nothing like that except few normal securities of nscdc and one millitary patrol van as usual and they're not even alerted as per say something happened just yesterday night cheesy

ok ooo things are even looking good for me because I expected some kinda stress from government house entrance but to my surprise everything was normal as usual not even stop and search sef just a normal security protocols that requires sign in and sign out.
at the government house gate I saw a police vehicle burnt to ashes with no sign of further violence.

Uzodinma realized that they've failed to pin it to ESN and ipob he now made a u turn to blame his political enemies.
this is the reason he was removed because the Abuja people that controls the intelligence agency have seen the truth behind the attack.
he want to use the attack to cement his position and to make it look like he's fighting ipob.
while Uzodinma wanted to use the opportunity to cement the trust of his masters.

Nice analysis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2021
BabbanBura:

Nice analysis
as in ehhh if you happen to be in Owerri that morning you'll realise it's all fake

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by AskProf: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2021
I'll remember this.
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
AskProf:
I'll remember this.
cheesy
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by pinkgoodies(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Well, if your analysis is based on people going on in owerri like nothing happend, then i must say you are wrong. It didn't start today, nobody cares if bad things happen in owerri, so far as lives are not touched. In the case of Standard trust bank Robbery that year, Vampire's escape from court etc.
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Well, if your analysis is based on people going on in owerri like nothing happend, then i must say you are wrong. It didn't start today, nobody cares if bad things happen in owerri, so far as lives are not touched. In the case of Standard trust bank Robbery that year, Vampire's escape from court etc.
you don't understand.
things like that supposed to have multiple barricade with combine team of army, police and nscdc
government house security would been beefed up and so many checkpoints of both military and police.
such attack of that magnitude suppose attract millitary presence but everywhere was as calm as fork with people going in and out of government house at will with normal daily security protocols.
the normal security outside the gate are not even alerted they where so relaxed.
Infact if not for the police car burnt in front of gate then you won't believe anything happened sef.
the so called attack was neatly carried out.
if you're conversant with that government house round about, you'll know that there are security cameras stationed everywhere.
if it was ipob and ESN that carried the attack
the Uzodinma I know would have published the footage everywhere but the attack that was carried out for hours and no single footage.

Let me tell you something ehhh.
Uzondinma is the mastermind of the attack in collaboration with the former IGP

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by History555: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Also notice they did not burn the new police vehicles, armoured personnal carrier, toyota prajo and landcruiser
.they rather burnt abandoned accidental vehicles..they did not even tourch any canteen. No bullet holes on the walls. Zeb ejiro can even produce something better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
History555:
Also notice they did not burn the new police vehicles, armoured personnal carrier, toyota prajo and landcruiser
.they rather burnt abandoned accidental vehicles..they did not even tourch any canteen. No bullet holes on the walls. Zeb ejiro can even produce something better
lol
as in ehhh very poorly staged
Uzondinma out of panic to take away igbo investigation from the whole thing blamed his political opponents

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by jlinkd78(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
To a large extent this is an accurate analysis. I pass through same road from former Modotel Hotels ( now Rockview Hotels) end by Wetheral roundabout pass d Govt House gate down to both d Police Hdqtrs and d Correctional ctr all in Shell Camp and came out at FMC along Orlu road and I must say that there is nothing to show the area was an area that got in d news for the arson. No single stop and search. If not for d burnt vehicles and structures u would have thought nothing really happened. Truth is that Uzodimma never believed d former IGP will be removed asap and that collapsed their earlier agreement to tag it on IPOB. I bet u if u grant interview now to former IGP Adamu he will exonerate IPOB d same way his accomplice Uzodimma has already done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
jlinkd78:
To a large extent this is an accurate analysis. I pass through same road from former Modotel Hotels ( now Rockview Hotels) end by Wetheral roundabout pass d Govt House gate down to both d Police Hdqtrs and d Correctional ctr all in Shell Camp and came out at FMC along Orlu road and I must say that there is nothing to show the area was an area that got in d news for the arson. No single stop and search. If not for d burnt vehicles and structures u would have thought nothing really happened. Truth is that Uzodimma never believed d former IGP will be removed asap and that collapsed their earlier agreement to tag it on IPOB. I bet u if u grant interview now to former IGP Adamu he will exonerate IPOB d same way his accomplice Uzodimma has already done
lol
exactly
the removal shock Uzodinma
the Abuja people knew their schemes

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
This is the kind of inspiration one gets after sneezing mosquito poo
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:
This is the kind of inspiration one gets after sneezing mosquito poo
no be my fault say you can't think rationally

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s]this is a kinda failed attempt to lump ipob/ESN and to make it looks like he's doing a perfect job against ipob and ESN in imo state.

as soon as it backfired and IGP sacked Uzodinma suddenly changed tone [/s] cheesy

Whereas Nnamdi Kanu commended the attack.

So in Essence Nnamdi Kanu, Hope Uzodimma and Ex-IGP Adamu are working together.

So it goes further to prove Mefor and Dokubo point that Nnamdi Kanu is working for APC and Buhari.

He creates chaos and all forms of social and economic instability.

Nzuzu on Freestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
no be my fault say you can't think rationally

That must be taken as a joke...Tell me something new
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

That must be taken as a joke...Tell me something new
no
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Whereas Nnamdi Kanu commended the attack.

So in Essence Nnamdi Kanu, Hope Uzodimma and Ex-IGP Adamu are working together.

So it goes further to prove Mefor and Dokubo point that Nnamdi Kanu is working for APC and Buhari.

He creates chaos and all forms of social and economic instability.

Nzuzu on Freestyle.
[/s]
you're confusing yourself

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
no

To start with, what's your definition of thinking rationally?
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
611eleven:
[s][/s]

embarassed

One moniker for comments, one for cancellation...

Yet still derailing his own thread...

The lawd is wonderful
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
you're confusing yourself

Yawns
Nzuzu on Freestyle is allowed.
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Yawns

Nzuzu on Freestyle is allowed.
[/s]
shut up
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

To start with, what's your definition of thinking rationally?
[/s]
I won't answer
use your brain bro
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
I won't answer
use your brain bro

I never expected any answer from you cos that would contradict what you have said earlier...

Practice what you are preaching next time so that you would be confidently answer the question..

Oya come and do the justification to my comments on this thread cos na here I wan turn to Mario this weekend... grin grin

And btw, today is the Ipadabo Abija.... Chai..
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

I never expected any answer from you cos that would contradict what you have said earlier...

Practice what you are preaching next time so that you would be confidently answer the question..

Oya come and do the justification to my comments on this thread cos na here I wan turn to Mario this weekend... grin grin

And btw, today is the Ipadabo Abija.... Chai..
please leave me alone cry
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
please leave me alone cry

You see rope or chain for my hand? undecided shocked
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

You see rope or chain for my hand? undecided shocked
but you're derailing my thread
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
but you're derailing my thread

Which of the thread? Hope you are not referring to this one cos I am still on the topic
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by ngadaAwo: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Which of the thread? Hope you are not referring to this one cos I am still on the topic
you want gbegile boys to follow you to this thread so they'll spoil my thread with their cancelation sad
Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Monogamy: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
you want gbegile boys to follow you to this thread so they'll spoil my thread with their cancelation sad

Hahahahaha... Does it hurt when the cancellation people derail someone's thread?

I never knew.

If they can not derail this thread, they are simply cowards and toothless dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

How market na?

Cc lzaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gun Men Again / If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? / Lagos APC Primaries: Kperogi To Tinubu 'Karma Waiting For You This Weekend'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.