Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses (5872 Views)

Oneness With God; An Online Course / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Irrelevant stories! cheesy
The highlighted is the Koko and i have summarized it in my first post here but perhaps the veil covering your face blurred your view then i'll repeat it again:

As long as the mode, terms and standard of worship contradicts one another then know that it's either Satan who is coordinating those involved or other unseen beings (falllen angels) because Satan wants people to hate and kill one another and the same is what the demons wants. Revelations 12:9
As for the one and only true God all those involved in His worship must have the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10 compare to John 17:20-23} so that they can worship as if they're speaking the same language {Zephaniah 3:9} nothing like double standard!
So there is nothing like DENOMINATIONS in Christianity, Satan is the ruler of this world {John 14:34} that's why he is using the laws made by his agents (Politicians) to make rules that's blurring the heart of people like you {2Corinthians 4:4} so that you keep thinking that various religions organizations with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are all denominations belonging to the same faith!
Revelations 16:13-14 cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

Let me quickly reply you. ONLY God can silence me, and I do not go about silencing people. If the Devil-Witnesses main mission is to silence people, then, do it speedily cos in that your destruction is accelerated.

I write, and I leave like that. I whip those who tell lies against my father. And I defend those oppressed even they still abuse me and accuse me falsely. I hope you know the last saga you put your mouth into what didn't concern you, just like you put it here now again. Always digressing. The last time, you wanted to use "love" and I ignored it. Now, you want to digress because an atomic bomb has been dropped on you. Cover up to make sure the scales in the rest of the devil-witnesses arent removed.

I didn't understand why you mocked the lady instead of you to explain to her. And then stylishly, you labeled her a dog. In her own wisdom, addressing her "my lady" solved it. This is how you have Benz going around silencing posters here. To the extent they hide under spam bot. Is this your mission too? You people confused that lady till she started acting like someone with bipolar. Ask her. She has been told she is m.ad many times. And I was forced to tell her yesterday that she is confused. I'm serious. And you are one of those confusing her. Guy, look at my moniker very well. If you and your pals try rubbish with me cos of my words, you are going to injure yourselves. I promise you. I'm a rock. A solid one. That lady will be delivered from the grip of deceivers and confusionists like you if she herself is ready to do the thinking herself with the help of the Holy Spirit, and not with the books of Ellen White.

Not sure why you do not stay with the real subject. When bombarded, you quickly use irrelevant talks, cheap ones to cover up. And I loose you from the shackles of the Devil- Witnesess. I loose you in the mighty name of Name.

Go and prosper bro.

1 Like

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
Kindly disregard the devil-witness above. Just allow him display all he can. Those who worship God do so in spirit and in truth. Iron sharpens iron. They always come to say what they are fed. I have marked SDA too. It is a no go area for me. It looks like a cult, but there is no need to condemn them. If you want to doubt me, tell a SDA member to allow you fellowship together. The fellow may allow you first preach, but when it's the turn of this person, he or she will never share with you the word. It's the Great Controversy the person will want to share because that is all what they are taught. The fellow will rather hand over articles writwn by one Elen White who died many years ago. Same with the devil's witnesses and their many journals. That is all what they know. And you need to be careful. It has happened to me. I was studying this person until I fully understood that waoooo! People are right ooooo. Devil Witnesses and SDA operate like cults. Well, I do not condemn them. And as long as they are registered as a denomination in Nigeria, there's nothing we can do, but we need to tell everyone the truth. We just pray for the souls lost there to be saved.

Remember, there is no denomination with God.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
The two highlighted reveals your deplorable mental condition!

Some people maintained their stance on what they believe therefore you refer to them as "devil Witnesses" but you did not condemn them
Please don't be offended, how old are you? smiley

PeaceJoyLove:
Kindly disregard the devil-witness above. Just allow him display all he can. Those who worship God do so in spirit and in truth. Iron sharpens iron. They always come to say what they are fed. I have marked SDA too. It is a no go area for me. It looks like a cult, but there is no need to condemn them. If you want to doubt me, tell a SDA member to allow you fellowship together. The fellow may allow you first preach, but when it's the turn of this person, he or she will never share with you the word. It's the Great Controversy the person will want to share because that is all what they are taught. The fellow will rather hand over articles writwn by one Elen White who died many years ago. Same with the devil's witnesses and their many journals. That is all what they know. And you need to be careful. It has happened to me. I was studying this person until I fully understood that waoooo! People are right ooooo. Devil Witnesses and SDA operate like cults. Well, I do not condemn them. And as long as they are registered as a denomination in Nigeria, there's nothing we can do, but we need to tell everyone the truth. We just pray for the souls lost there to be saved.

Remember, there is no denomination with God.

1 Like

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2021
Max, I have prayed for you. You'll be alright.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2021
Hypocrisy at it's climax!

John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth cursed the Pharisees pronouncing WOE unto them {Matthew 3:7, 23:15} so you are now praying for "devil's witnesses" shey? smiley
Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:
Max, I have prayed for you. You'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2021
Will move on tomorrow with my other thread. Just ignore thus kid ranting readers. He will be alright. Do not fall into one chance of the devil's witnesses. Max, I said I have prayed for you. You will be alright. You will soon be used to open the veils and scales covering other devil witnesses. You will certainly be alright. Kid, go and rest. You have tried, but your defence doesnt hold. Make sure you get the copy of C.A.C copy of your church's registration and study it well. You are bound to the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you do not agree, you can relocate to heaven now. You know what to do to get there. Your church is a denomination. Case closed. If you do not agree, you can hit your head on the wall. I'm not the one who deceived you. Better fight it out with your fake elders.

Kid...you will be fine. Good night.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2021
Ali and the angel! grin grin grin grin grin

PeaceJoyLove:
Will move on tomorrow with my other thread. Just ignore thus kid ranting readers. He will be alright. Do not fall into one chance of the devil's witnesses. Max, I said I have prayed for you. You will be alright. You will soon be used to open the veils and scales covering other devil witnesses. You will certainly be alright. Kid, go and rest. You have tried, but your defence doesnt hold. Make sure you get the copy of C.A.C copy of your church's registration and study it well. You are bound to the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you do not agree, you can relocate to heaven now. You know what to do to get there. Your church is a denomination. Case closed. If you do not agree, you can hit your head on the wall. I'm not the one who deceived you. Better fight it out with your fake elders.

Kid...you will be fine. Good night.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 3:54am On May 07, 2021
Learn from Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
I was blown off yesterday when I heard the news of Pastor Adeboye's exit to glory. It hit me, but I kept myself together. I was too busy yesterday to really check the news well, but later late in the afternoon, I checked well, and I saw it was Dare Adeboye. I said what? That gentle man like his dad? Dare was the last person I ever thought of. Oh! Leke is a bit like me, but Dare? OMG!

Rest in peace brother. Pastor Dare lived a good life. Everyone who has had contact with him can testify that he was Pastor Enoch Adeboye in everything. And there is no doubt he was supposed to be the head of the family soon (of course at 78, Pastor Adeboye, the dad has lived a good life and has reached a riped age.) Dare was always saying "God Bless You". And to crown it all, I was blown off when I saw the video of his 42nd birthday dancing gently and thanking God. That is the real gentleness in him just like his father. Taking a step at a time. You know we cannot all be the same. Some of us must be like Paul tearing places down. And to think Dare and Leke are siblings..... hmmmm. It is deep. That Leke is a tiger.

Now, listen to the words of everyone and you will hear good stuff about pastor Enoch Adeboye. Pastor Enoch is a man who understands there is no denomination with God. Just listen, and everyone who speaks about this man of God says the same. There is nothing anyone can say to tarnish the image of this great man of God. A professor of maths who sacrificed everything for God. I know he was shattered when he lost one of his daughters a long time ago even before he came to Christ. And he said to his congregation that the child brought him to Christ. Well, you may not understand how it feels when one loses a close one. It is painful. So, painful. I have. And I have not forgotten overq the pain. The wound has been healed, but I know it was not supposed to happen, but we give God the glory.

I pray that God almighty will be with Pastor Adeboye and his entire family. At 78 after everything papa has done for Christ, he should not face this. Of course, this is the human part of me talking. Well, only God knows the best. And I pray the two Mrs Adeboyes are comforted. Also I pray for the kids left behind and the siblings. God will uphold all of them.

Learn from Pastor Adeboye, a man who sacrificed all for Christ. A man who saw beyond the segregation in churches. A man who over ruled denominations. I listened to how Benny Hins treated him badly after he had even assisted that man, and the way he even prayed for him. Oh! This is a real man of God. And Dare was just his carbon copy in everything. Dare had the same spirit which lives in his dad. Just the same. I know this man very well. And it is why it is so painful.

Please, learn to love others. Your denomination is not the only righteous one. God is for all. He wants to save us all. He doesnt live in man made houses but in our hearts. He doesn't reside in houses we build nowadays. Learn from Pastor Adeboye. Even Jehovah Witness or SDA calls Pastor Adeboye, I have assurance in my heart, he will honor them. This is a true man of God after God,'s heart. I learned to pray for mercy from him. He said he can pray for mercy all through the day. And yeah...i have tried it. The mercy of God is deep, high, and broad.

Anyway, I have been reflecting on my life. This life is not worth running around in vain. Honestly. Just sit down and focus on your God. Mediate daily in His word. Know Him very well. Find a job and live a good life. You only need basic things of life: food, clothes and shelter. Be able to feed your family. That's all. Looting your country should not even be heard of. Kidnapping and ritual killings are supposed not to be heard of. For what? What kind of money are you looking for that you are desperate to that extent? If you arent sure of an issue, stop making utterances like you are sure. It makes people dislike you. When you start feeling people hate you, and people say it to your facs check yourself. When you ask for forgiveness over an issue, mean it. Dont ask for forgiveness in vain, and return to the same act you asked it for. If you cannot deal with an issue, leave it and leave ig for good. Stop playing and messing around. This is why some people get themselves involved in many things because they ended up confused. This life is simple to live.

Even those who disagreed with me on this topic of denomination, I do not hate you. I may have gotten seriously uneasy and have whipped you here, but I do not really hate you. Your actions and lies are what I hate. As long as God loves you and wants to fellowship with you, who am I to see myself more righteous and cleaner than you are. We may not agree on this matter, but we can still smile and move together. Even gays...I do not discriminate against them. I have had some encounters with gays. Hmmmmm. I almost slapped one on a flight from Lagos to Dubai. I was so disgusted. It was like 5 years later I started feeling bad that I should have handled the case better. Well, my choleric temperament is just there. At times, I wish I can just be Adeboye cos men can put their hands in ones throat.

Honestly, the death of Pastor Adeboye's "first miracle" touched me deeply. I am seeing deeper and farer than many people. What could he be thinking right now? At 78 I'm sure he had prepared to hand over to this man who has just left. And then he has to readjust. What is his wife thinking presently? Well I know men and women from all denominations are praying for them. Oh! What a blessing to not play the only rightoleous group of people before men. Humility at its peak. If Pastor Adeboye pulls the stunt of being the only church God has chosen, millions will follow him. He has built more churches than all the kingdoms and churches of those groups we have noticed that portrayed themselves as the only denomination before God. So what? Learn from this man of God.

A man who Francis Wale Oke calls my dad. He asked Bishop Francis to step aside when that sin almost knocked him out of the race. And gently, pastor Adeboye with the help of God restored the bishop. Oyedepo in his wealth always kneels before pastor Adeboye for prayer. He sees him as a connection to God's announcing. These are men who understand the concept of the power of the living God. I do not agree with Oyedepo in some areas, but generally speaking, I know he is a man of God after God's heart too. But pastor Adeboye? Oh! This is my number 1 favorite pastor; yet, I am not a member of his church.

Just like the song we heard in that video of 42nd anniversary of Late Dare Adeboye, I pray for you all also: May the good LORD bless you. Amen!
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by haddeylium(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
*sip water*

Literally, All religions and most denomination claimed to be the only true one.
Christians all believe that Muslims, Hindus and Pagans are wrong. Muslims believe christians, buldhist are wrong.
Atheists believe all the above groups are living in delusion .
The OP believe that his position about how a religion should be is the correct one.

This is where it get interesting.
I'm a Jehovah's witness. That someone belief to be right is not the FACT, but their reasons for that belief.

Jws reasons are in our understanding of the Bible.

I observed that the OP Criticism of JWs is based on personal/general opinion rather than evidence fact(Bible)

My Brothers gave a wonderful and honest answer
JWs believe that the Bible is God's word and should be the one to define the right way to worship. Anything outside is just a personal opinion and not a fact!

In summary.
Our worship and beliefs are based on the Bible, and we reject other traditional doctrines or religious practices (Mark 7:7)

We worship only Jehovah. We do not worship the son of the only true God (John 17:3) and do not involve in veneration

We love one another, which includes our daily actions, but also things such as refusing to[b] go to war and kill people[/b] (John 13:34,35).

We obey Jesus’ teachings and commands and we see him and his sacrifice as the way to God (John 14:6).

We don’t get involved in politics and racism is not a; problem among them(John 18:36)

We acclaim God’s Kingdom as the only solution to humankind’s problems and we publicly spread that good news (Mat 24:14).

In their point of view, they claimed to be only true religion . If you disagree with them address the fact and stay cleared off your personal opinion/grudge .

In conclusion, One Lord , One faith, one baptism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by achorladey: 4:32pm On May 07, 2021
OkCornel:
Better still, God has no religion.

The only thing that pleases Him is a living faith.

Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Job, Noah were various men from diverse background who walked with God and pleased Him by faith.

Religion and serving God in Spirit & Truth are two different things.

The former is a fraud and the latter is the real deal.

Micah 6:8 comes to mind He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

James said.......

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

All of the above can be done while walking humbly with God without being affiliated or associated with any denomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by achorladey: 4:51pm On May 07, 2021
haddeylium:
*sip water*

Literally, All religions and most denomination claimed to be the only true one.
Christians all believe that Muslims, Hindus and Pagans are wrong. Muslims believe christians, buldhist are wrong.
Atheists believe all the above groups are living in delusion .
The OP believe that his position about how a religion should be is the correct one.

I'm a Jehovah's witness. That someone belief to be right is not the FACT, but their reasons for that belief.

Jws reasons are in our understanding of the Bible.

I observed that the OP Criticism of JWs is based on personal/general opinion rather than evidence fact(Bible)

My Brothers gave a wonderful and honest answer
JWs believe that the Bible is God's word and should be the one to define the right way to worship. Anything outside is just a personal opinion and not a fact!

In summary.
Our worship and beliefs are based on the Bible, and we reject other traditional doctrines or religious practices (Mark 7:7)

We worship only Jehovah. We do not worship the son of the only true God (John 17:3) and do not involve in veneration

We love one another, which includes our daily actions, but also things such as refusing to[b] go to war and kill people[/b] (John 13:34,35).

We obey Jesus’ teachings and commands and we see him and his sacrifice as the way to God (John 14:6).

We don’t get involved in politics and racism is not a; problem among them(John 18:36)

We acclaim God’s Kingdom as the only solution to humankind’s problems and we publicly spread that good news (Mat 24:14).

In their point of view, they claimed to be only true religion . If you disagree with them address the fact and stay cleared off your personal opinion/grudge .

In conclusion, One Lord , One faith, one baptism.

One can only hope it does.

I'm a Jehovah's witness.

I don't think the Op is interested considering the title of the thread.

That someone belief to be right is not the FACT,

And what the Op believe is that there is no denomination with God. Is this just an Op belief or a fact?

but their reasons for that belief.

And the Op gave explanation and reasons for that in his opening salvo.

We obey Jesus’ teachings and commands and we see him and [b]his sacrifice as the way to God(John 14:6).

The ORGANIZATION you belong published a brochure named who are doing Jehovah's will today?

Can you point to just one scripture that states categorically that the religion you belong established +/- 140 years ago is the one and only religious organization doing God's will today?

The religious organization you belong, is it a SECT or as it were a DENOMINATION?
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 07, 2021
achorladey:

Can you point to just one scripture that states categorically that the religion you belong established +/- 140 years ago is the one and only religious organization doing God's will today?

The religious organization you belong, is it a SECT or as it were a DENOMINATION?
This is directed to JWs here. Poster above made error while quoting above.

Bro, it is the same question I ask them everytime. Now bro. Just look at Pastor Adeboye. Just take a look at him. Why will anyone say he is not serving the real God? In JWs wisdom, Pastor Adeboye is wrong. Right? Even they that are claiming the best, can they be faithful like this God's general? Today, this man showed me he is a real man of God. A true servant of God. I am proud of baba Adeboye. And just see how the man is a bridge connecting Nigeria and spreading peace everywhere he goes. Whereas these ones are statue. Stagnant water. On their own. O-Y-O people. grin

Let's leave them alone. Now, to others claiming theirs are the best also, let's look at this scenario. If you met Pastor Adeboye today in heaven, would you not associate with him? So, why have you refused to associate with him and fellowship with him on earth? I dont get this at all. Why? If this God you serve is in another denomination, nothing is wrong if there is a situation which warrants you to change denomination. Nothing. Yes! You arent leaving the church you like, but if you find yourself in a place where your church is not available, visit and worship with other believers. God is God. He changed not. All you need is the spirit of God to direct you to where He lives.

Bro, I declare here. Any denomination in Nigeria which says only its label is the real one is the christian Boko Haram of Nigeria. Yes.

I stand on this point. You cannot have the spirit of God, and He moves, and you dont associate with Him. It means you do not have the Holy Spirit. If your church is Redeemed and you visit MFM, and they are calling fire and thunder on spirits, you will know if it is a good prayer or not instantly. If there is a spirit there and a warfare is going on, then, you know instantly it is a good prayer. But if the pastor is praying without the direction of the spirit and shouting fire and thunder in vain, you will know instantly that it is FAKE.

Oh! May the good Lord Bless you!
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by BassReeves: 4:59am On May 08, 2021
OkCornel:
Better still, God has no religion.

The only thing that pleases Him is a living faith.

Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Job, Noah were various men from diverse background who walked with God and pleased Him by faith.

Religion and serving God in Spirit & Truth are two different things.

The former is a fraud and the latter is the real deal.
James 1:27
'Religion that pleases God the Father must be pure and spotless.
You must help needy orphans and widows (i.e. to neighbour, regularly give compassion and show empathy)
and not let this world make you evil (i.e. don't have yourself in the world get compromised)
'

Religion and serving God in Spirit & Truth, albeit two different things, are real deals
You spoiled a good post with a 'God has no religion' disfiguring comment and proposing that faultless, true and pure religion, is a fraud
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by OkCornel(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2021
BassReeves:
James 1:27
'Religion that pleases God the Father must be pure and spotless.
You must help needy orphans and widows (i.e. to neighbour, regularly give compassion and show empathy)
and not let this world make you evil (i.e. don't have yourself in the world get compromised)
'

Religion and serving God in Spirit & Truth, albeit two different things, are real deals
You spoiled a good post with a 'God has no religion' disfiguring comment and proposing that faultless, true and pure religion, is a fraud

I’m fully aware of James 1 v 27. That’s a religion ACCEPTABLE to God.

Does that mean God belongs to a religion? Is God human? Is he a member of a religious sect like the Christians, Bhuddists or Judaizers?

Understand me?
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by BassReeves: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
OkCornel:
I’m fully aware of James 1 v 27. That’s a religion ACCEPTABLE to God.
You should have thought to make distinction between true religion and false religion that God doesnt approve of

OkCornel:
Does that mean God belongs to a religion?
Affirmative, God belongs to the true and pure religion of compassion and empathy

OkCornel:
Is God human?
Of course, He in the person of Jesus Christ, and how, God is divine and human

OkCornel:
Is he a member of a religious sect like the Christians, Bhuddists or Judaizers?
God is Christians, Bhuddists or Judaizers agnostic and atheistic

OkCornel:
Understand me?
Understand yourself first, as I already understand you where you're not on point
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by OkCornel(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2021
BassReeves:
You should have thought to make distinction between true religion and false religion that God doesnt approve of

Affirmative, God belongs to the true and pure religion of compassion and empathy

Of course, He in the person of Jesus Christ, and how, God is divine and human

God is Christians, Bhuddists or Judaizers agnostic and atheistic

Understand yourself first, as I already understand you where you're not on point

Come again please, you’re saying God the Father is Jesus Christ? Or are you confusing the Father for the Son?

The Father is Jesus Christ? Just to be sure I understand you correctly.

And I still stand on my point, God has no religion. He is not a member of any religion whatsoever.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by BassReeves: 8:42am On May 08, 2021
OkCornel:
Come again please, you’re saying God the Father is Jesus Christ? Or are you confusing the Father for the Son?

The Father is Jesus Christ? Just to be sure I understand you correctly.
Bible 101, Jesus Christ is God incarnate

OkCornel:
[s]And I still stand on my point, God has no religion. He is not a member of any religion whatsoever.[/s]
You had no point to start with, talkless, any imaginary legs to stand on.
The religion of God is C O M P A S S I ON, compassion and E M P A T H Y, empathy. Period. That's the ONLY religion He is a member of.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by OkCornel(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Bible 101, Jesus Christ is God incarnate

You had no point to start with, talkless, any imaginary legs to stand on.
The religion of God is C O M P A S S I ON, compassion and E M P A T H Y, empathy. Period. That's the ONLY religion He is a member of.

Is the son also the Father? Or are they separate entities in literal terms....

Patiently awaiting your response.

I’m curious to know if Jesus was praying to the Father, or praying to himself.

And like I mentioned earlier, it’s basic understanding of English, God finds James 1 v 27 acceptable quite alright, it doesn’t make God a member of that religion. He finds it acceptable. He created no religion neither is He a member of anyone of them.

Back to my question on Jesus. Is Jesus;

a) The Son
b) The Father
c) The Father and the Son...

Awaiting your answer.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Bro, I declare here. Any denomination in Nigeria which says only its label is the real one is the christian Boko Haram of Nigeria. Yes.

Eyes you have but you're not seeing, ears you have but you're not getting the sense {Matthew 13:13-15} If all these churches are roads heading towards the same place why can't a Celestial bishop minister with his regalia in Redeem or Deeperlife or MFM? Matthew 7:13-14

Well everyone is free to choose his own path but as for me and my household the God whose form of worship is just one {Ephesians 4:5} and whose worshipers have the same line of thought anywhere they are that i will worship! John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 10 smiley
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2021
You're beginning to look for trouble, shey? cheesy
The OP is a follower of Adeboye and the daddy GO himself doesn't know the difference between JEHOVAH and Jesus o! cheesy

OkCornel:

And like I mentioned earlier, it’s basic understanding of English, God finds James 1 v 27 acceptable quite alright, it doesn’t make God a member of that religion. He finds it acceptable. He created no religion neither is He a member of anyone of them.
a) The Son
b) The Father
Awaiting your answer.

1 Like

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Jehovah Witnesses has many issues:
1. Problem with Trinity
2. Only they are righteous
3. Only they are saved
4. Only their denomination is the ONLY one
5. And many other issues

But take a critical look at these issues, are they really criteria for the salvation of one's soul? And they argue like their next breath depends on winning. I do not understand this kind of attitude. Yet, these people talking are taught by some group of mere mortal people. I have asked many of them to tell me about their personal encounter with Christ. "Nothing nothing". Na to only recite their handouts and watch tower.

Many of them have so many spiritual problems. If you have inner eyes, you can see many of them are bound in chains just like many other powerless christians and individuals. Yet, they come out so bold to argue. Mehn! Devil has won over many souls ooo. Chai!

I pray the almighty God saves as many as possible. And I pray the veils and scales in their eyes should be removed miraculously in the might name of Jesus.

It is well. The Max in this thread will surely be used by God to save many in that place because I have prayed got him. But even I know one thing, merciful God will accept anyone of them who is clean. The only prerequisite is John 3.16. That's all. So, I look forward to associating with those who fulfill John 3.16 at the right time. My love for the body of Christ will not diminish. Please, dont be discouraged or upset with their comments. They are nasty, but let's just tolerate them.

Cheers everyone!
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Janosky: 9:29pm On May 08, 2021
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Janosky: 9:31pm On May 08, 2021
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Janosky: 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

1. Problem with Trinity
3. Only they are saved
4. Only their denomination is the ONLY one
5. And many other issues

But take a critical look at these issues, are they really criteria for the salvation of one's soul? And they argue like their next breath depends on winning. I do not understand this kind of attitude. Yet, these people talking are taught by some group of mere mortal people. I have asked many of them to tell me about their personal encounter with Christ. "Nothing nothing". Na to only recite their handouts and watch tower.

Many of them have so many spiritual problems. If you have inner eyes, you can see many of them are bound in chains just like many other powerless christians and individuals. Yet, they come out so bold to argue. Mehn! Devil has won over many souls ooo. Chai!

I pray the almighty God saves as many as possible. And I pray the veils and scales in their eyes should be removed miraculously in the might name of Jesus.

It is well. The Max in this thread will surely be used by God to save many in that place because I have prayed got him. But even I know one thing, merciful God will accept anyone of them who is clean. The only prerequisite is John 3.16. That's all. So, I look forward to associating with those who fulfill John 3.16 at the right time. My love for the body of Christ will not diminish. Please, dont be discouraged or upset with their comments. They are nasty, but let's just tolerate them.

Cheers everyone!
I will address the bolded points in your post.

What you call "issues" & "spiritual problems" are the yokes that Pastorpreneurs , gods of men & Churchpreneurs imposed on their membership -fees- paying -clientele.

Acts 9:3-16, Paul had an encounter with Jesus. Did he pay membership fees to any gods of men & Pastorpreneurs?
1 Corinthians11:1 & 1 Corinthians 3:23,JWs imitate Jesus Christ & Paul, we don't pay membership fees to any Pastorpreneurs, Churchpreneurs & NEVER be their clientele.
Acts 3:13, Servants of the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Jesus Christ are NOT slaves of Pastorpreneurs & Churchpreneurs whom you hero worship.
* Issues No2-5.
Joel 2:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14, Isaiah 43:10-12,21 & Matthew 12:15-18, only the people bearing Jehovah's name, His Servants Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved.
Jesus Christ is a Jehovah's witness.
Do you roger that?

In your own words, " The only prerequisite is John 3.16. That's all".
JWs Agree.

3 Questions for you:
@ John 3:16,36, John 20:17,30-31, John 17:3, did Jesus Christ reject your claim on Trinity?
According to Jesus Christ, @ John 20:17,30-31, 17:3, 3:16,36 & Revelation 3:5,12, will believers of Trinity receive eternal life?
Do you agree that @ John 3:16,36, John 17:3, 20:17,30-31, Revelation 3:5,12, Acts 3:13,
1 Corinthians 11:1 & 3:23, John 15:15, JWs are being taught by Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah God?
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2021
My brother these one aren't interested in the truth you disagree with them they accuse you! smiley

Janosky:

What you call "issues" & "spiritual problems" are the yokes that Pastorpreneurs , gods of men & Churchpreneurs imposed on their membership -fees- paying -clientele.

Acts 9:3-16, Paul had an encounter with Jesus. Did he pay membership fees to any gods of men & Pastorpreneurs?
1 Corinthians11:1 & 1 Corinthians 3:23,JWs imitate Jesus Christ & Paul, we don't pay membership fees to any Pastorpreneurs, Churchpreneurs & NEVER be their clientele.
Acts 3:13, Servants of the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Jesus Christ are NOT slaves of Pastorpreneurs & Churchpreneurs whom you hero worship.
* Issues No2-5.
Joel 2:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14, Isaiah 43:10-12,21 & Matthew 12:15-18, only the people bearing Jehovah's name, His Servants Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved.
Do you roger that?

JWs Agree.

3 Questions for you:
@ John 3:16,36, John 20:17,30-31, John 17:3, did Jesus Christ reject your claim on Trinity?
According to Jesus Christ, @ John 20:17,30-31, 17:3, 3:16,36 & Revelation 3:5,12, will believers of Trinity receive eternal life?
Do you agree that @ John 3:16,36, John 17:3, 20:17,30-31, Revelation 3:5,12, Acts 3:13,
1 Corinthians 11:1 & 3:23, John 15:15, JWs are being taught by Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah God?
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by achorladey: 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
Janosky:

* Issues No2-5.
Do you roger that?

JWs Agree.

3 Questions for you:

What you call "issues" & "spiritual problems" are the yokes that Pastorpreneurs, gods of men & Churchpreneurs imposed on their membership -fees- paying -clientele.

Oh dear, and the religious ORGANIZATION you belong have these pastorpreneurs and churchpreneurs as the major buyers and sellers of numerous property dedicated to your God sold at premium prices after you and your likes worked tirelessly building them of which has become imposed labour demanded clientele.

Shouldn't your organization be grateful for having these churchpreneurs and pastorpreneurs around to actively buy and sell things dedicated to your God.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by Janosky: 12:11am On May 09, 2021
achorladey:

What you call "issues" & "spiritual problems" are the yokes that Pastorpreneurs, gods of men & Churchpreneurs imposed on their membership -fees- paying -clientele.

Oh dear, and the religious ORGANIZATION you belong have these pastorpreneurs and churchpreneurs as the major buyers and sellers of numerous property dedicated to your God sold at premium prices after you and your likes worked tirelessly building them of which has become imposed labour demanded clientele.

Shouldn't your organization be grateful for having these churchpreneurs and pastorpreneurs around to actively buy and sell things dedicated to your God.

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to WAIL & MURMUR forever.
First, Go and delete Acts 2:44-45 from your Bible.
grin grin
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by achorladey: 2:09am On May 09, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to WAIL & MURMUR forever.
First, Go and delete Acts 2:44-45 from your Bible.
grin grin

All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.

He will still come back and tag, label pastorpreneurs and churchpreneurs grin grin grin. So you can support it from the scriptures that these churchpreneurs and pastorpreneurs have the right to do what they do like your religious leaders.

Bros, exercise your fundamental right to WAIL & MURMUR forever

Chai indeed out of the abundance of your heart your mouth WAIL and MURMUR FOREVER.

Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On May 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

1. Problem with Trinity
Elijah has issue with other prophets in Israel and Jesus had issues with other worshipers in the same temple. Let's resolve that first then we can now know who and who are the true worshipers of the God of Elijah and Jesus!

Our God spoke about our righteousness saying it's from Him {Isaiah 54:17} no sane individual expects such to be same with other religious entities having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! John 15:19

3. Only they are saved

You lied here! what we are saying is "there is just one road leading to life" {Matthew 7:13} no sane individual expects such a road to have multiple lanes where people can switch from one side to another and still keep to the same destination! Matthew 7:14

4. Only their denomination is the ONE

Apostle Paul said:
"one Lord, one faith, one baptism" Ephesians 4:5

Baptism comes after you've been taught and you're in total agreement with what you heard so if you and i aren't taught to have the faith then our baptism can't be one. Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3 smiley
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by BassReeves: 7:17am On May 09, 2021
OkCornel:
In literal term they are inseparable

OkCornel:
Do you not pray to yourself then. Smh

OkCornel:
And like I mentioned earlier, it’s basic understanding of English
It’s that basic understanding of English, thats your Achilles' heel

OkCornel:
God finds James 1 v 27 acceptable quite alright, it doesn’t make God a member of that religion
Duh. Smh

OkCornel:
He finds it acceptable. He created no religion neither is He a member of anyone of them.
Facepalm. Religion comes in different fast and furious shades. Fyi, what, a pursuit or interest followed with devotion, religion. Football is a religion. Fashion is a religion, hence you have fashionistas, devoted followers of it.

God finds James 1 v 27's compassion and empathy as religion that's pure, true and faultless. It does make God a member of that worthy religion focused on compassion and empathy.

OkCornel:

a) The Son
b) The Father

Awaiting your answer.
Jesus, God incarnate, is I AM ...
Ad infinitum, fill in the dotted blank, to the best of your delight
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by OkCornel(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2021
BassReeves:
In literal term they are inseparable

Do you not pray to yourself then. Smh

It’s that basic understanding of English, thats your Achilles' heel

Duh. Smh

Facepalm. Religion comes in different fast and furious shades. Fyi, what, a pursuit or interest followed with devotion, religion. Football is a religion. Fashion is a religion, hence you have fashionistas, devoted followers of it.

God finds James 1 v 27's compassion and empathy as religion that's pure, true and faultless. It does make God a member of that worthy religion focused on compassion and empathy.

Jesus, God incarnate, is I AM ...
Ad infinitum, fill in the dotted blank, to the best of your delight

I don’t pray to myself. That’s madness.

I really want to see if you have the understanding you boast of. Please answer this question directly.

Which of the following is Jesus?

a) The Father
b) The Son
c) The Father and the Son

Please answer the question directly by picking one of the three options.
Re: There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses by BassReeves: 7:53am On May 09, 2021
OkCornel:
I don’t pray to myself. That’s madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcPXOn651UE

I take it then you don't ever psych yourself up. Shame

OkCornel:
I really want to see if you have the understanding you boast of.
Have you skipped having your injections? Else what the heck is the meaning of this?

OkCornel:
Please answer this question directly.
I'll answer questions directly, when you begin to intelligently ask me the right question(s)

OkCornel:
Which of the following is Jesus?
a) The Father
b) The Son
c) The Father and the Son
Please answer the question directly by picking one of the three options.
Stop asking me a wrong question.
Incarnation, think deeply about the word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Child Marriage In The Bible? / "Is Allah Like You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.