Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (122871 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akanke79: 3:23pm On May 08, 2021
apollo13:
I got admitted for a one 1 year program in University of Gavle. Who else got admitted here?

With one year,it will be difficult to get a Personal number(NIN) in Sweden.PN is needed to do virtually everything in Sweden like jobs etc.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akanke79: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Lionize:

You can actually do part-time jobs as a student, Sweden speaks English as a second language, in fact, English language is more common in Sweden than many other countries with English as a second language.

International students in financial struggle during pandemic

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/international-students-in-financial-struggle-during-pandemic
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:36pm On May 08, 2021
akanke79:

International students in financial struggle during pandemic

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/international-students-in-financial-struggle-during-pandemic

Na wa. Na IT jobs we go dey do. Anyhow, their story shall not be our story in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akanke79: 10:33pm On May 08, 2021
Lionize:

Na wa. Na IT jobs we go dey do. Anyhow, their story shall not be our story in Jesus Name.

I think the chances of getting a job is bright with IT.All the best.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
akanke79:

I think the chances of getting a job is bright with IT.All the best.

Thanks man.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by etrange: 2:03pm On May 25, 2021
Hello guys!

Please, my bro is applying for residence permit and he does not have the minimum cash-in-bank to prove he can support himself within the period. I want to transfer the entire fund to his account. I believe this sudden credit of such amount of money will definitely get the attention of the the visa officers. What can I do to make them understand it's family support??

Thanks.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by etrange: 2:08pm On May 25, 2021
Obumnemeuzua:

Anybody with accomodation update.

Some schools give accommodations or help students find rental facilities.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 8:09am On May 26, 2021
etrange:
Hello guys!

Please, my bro is applying for residence permit and he does not have the minimum cash-in-bank to prove he can support himself within the period. I want to transfer the entire fund to his account. I believe this sudden credit of such amount of money will definitely get the attention of the the visa officers. What can I do to make them understand it's family support??

Thanks.

You can send the money and leave the money in the account till RP is granted, if there are questions, he can say his sponsor sent the money

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by ZiggyMr(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2021
athenswonders:

thanks....

How far chaiks,

I dont have your contact again.

Pls call me.

thanks.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by etrange: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
mbachidi:

You can send the money and leave the money in the account till RP is granted, if there are questions, he can say his sponsor sent the money

Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by etrange: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please, how do I answer the question below?

The total study/residence period is 10 months but of course, he intends to stay beyond that.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2021
I just paid my fees

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2021
etrange:
Please, how do I answer the question below?

The total study/residence period is 10 months but of course, he intends to stay beyond that.

Select no if you are applying for 1 year and yes if you are applying for more than 1 year
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Lionize:
I just paid my fees

Cool which school
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
mbachidi:

Cool which school
Stockholm
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lionize:

Stockholm

Have you started the RP process?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
ebim:

Have you started the RP process?

my brother, I need passport for my kids, and Immigration say we have to hold on. Waiting for immigration to proceed.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2021
nice, same with me

Lionize:

Stockholm

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Lionize:

my brother, I need passport for my kids, and Immigration say we have to hold on. Waiting for immigration to proceed.

Ok
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SKIDOMOMENTUM(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Please have the next admission application started...
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Has anyone been invited for interview by Swedish Migration Agency?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
femex12:
Has anyone been invited for interview by Swedish Migration Agency?
I am yet o apply. When did you apply?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=Lionize post=102753281]

Three days ago, I got a response from Swedish Migration Agency yesterday.
For your family, I don't think they will be going in with you coz they are only scheduling interview for main Applicant while co-applicants are scheduled for September
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lionize:

For your family, I don't think they will be going in with you coz they are only scheduling interview for main Applicant while co-applicants are scheduled for September
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2021
femex12:

I see. Have you been scheduled for interview?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
This thread is so quiet. I am yet to apply for resident permit. Nigerian immigration wants to mess me up.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Lionize:
This thread is so quiet. I am yet to apply for resident permit. Nigerian immigration wants to mess me up.

Haa you have less than 60 to your resumption.

My interview went well, it was all about the course i want to study and what i am going to do upon my return to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
femex12:

Haa you have less than 60 to your resumption.

My interview went well, it was all about the course i want to study and what i am going to do upon my return to Nigeria.

Wow. That's positive news. Nigerian immigration will not succeed. I may apply without my family. Have they answered you? When did you apply and when did you go for the interview. Educate me biko.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lionize:

Wow. That's positive news. Nigerian immigration will not succeed. I may apply without my family. Have they answered you? When did you apply and when did you go for the interview. Educate me biko.

I am waiting for the approval. I applied three weeks ago and i was scheduled for interview last week.
You need to apply as soon as possible
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2021
femex12:

I am waiting for the approval. I applied three weeks ago and i was scheduled for interview last week.
You need to apply as soon as possible

How did you pay application fee? I mean the 1500SEK?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by femex12: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Lionize:

How did you pay application fee? I mean the 1500SEK?

I used USD ATM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.