Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (122295 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
Urielbam:
Thank you for your response.

Does anyone knows if someone with HND can apply for MSc.

No
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
Unfortunately No you cannot use HND for Msc In Sweden
Urielbam:

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Money2000: 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
Hi
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
Yes
Money2000:
Hello everyone. Please can a 3rd class bsc holder apply for Masters in Sweden.

Can I also file dependent visa?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Olafivestar: 9:55pm On May 16, 2022
Urielbam:

gurus in the house , I’ve been trying to pay for my RP with my naira card but keeps saying “payment failed” I need to know other ways I can get this paid
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
Because naira cards have limit of $20. So it won’t work.
Olafivestar:
gurus in the house , I’ve been trying to pay for my RP with my naira card but keeps saying “payment failed” I need to know other ways I can get this paid
Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Olafivestar: 3:37am On May 17, 2022
Mobil567:
Because naira cards have limit of $20. So it won’t work.
how thank you but how else can I get this paid
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 8:09am On May 17, 2022
black market
Olafivestar:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 8:39am On May 17, 2022
U can use barter card by flutterwave
Olafivestar:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Alexanderuche(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
Please is there a whatsap group for Sweden visa aspirant
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Olafivestar: 8:28pm On May 17, 2022
mbachidi:
U can use barter card by flutterwave
I just downloaded barter by flutterwave , how do I go about it
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
buy and fund a dollar card
Olafivestar:
I just downloaded barter by flutterwave , how do I go about it
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by frankmoney(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2022
Mobil567:
buy and fund a dollar card
hi bro , is PhD tuition free in Sweden
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:56am On May 18, 2022
Yes. It’s a paid employment
frankmoney:
hi bro , is PhD tuition free in Sweden
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by frankmoney(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2022
Mobil567:
Yes. It’s a paid employment
thanks a lot for your response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 8:25am On May 19, 2022
Please kindly list the banks that is faster in paying tuition fee for form A

Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
Hi house, being self employed what supporting documents should I submit when applying for RP?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Tomjedy: 9:48am On May 20, 2022
Please I need help, I have been trying to fill e-service application for Sweden residence permit. Each time I sign in, it gives error page or sometime blank page. I got admission as post-grad student and I'm try to complete my application for student residence permit. Please note that I have registered with user name and password.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
there's really no fast bank. The swiftness depends on the connect you have in the bank. Otherwise, you will say on the queue and hope for the best like every other helpless person. Its best if you apply with multiple banks so you have more options.. goodluck
Temmrow:
Please kindly list the banks that is faster in paying tuition fee for form A

Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
Tax document, CAC documents like business registration certificate etc
Victosa:
Hi house, being self employed what supporting documents should I submit when applying for RP?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:19pm On May 20, 2022
make use another browser or clear your history cache.
Tomjedy:
Please I need help, I have been trying to fill e-service application for Sweden residence permit. Each time I sign in, it gives error page or sometime blank page. I got admission as post-grad student and I'm try to complete my application for student residence permit. Please note that I have registered with user name and password.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akpgalaxy: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
Good evening all. Please I have since applied for school fees payment via FORM A. Up till now, it has not been reviewed nor approved by the bank. Meanwhile, I keep visiting the bank, and they claim there's a queue. Please do you guys know any bank I can use that is fast?

Ps: The bank in question is UBA
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ifesinachi147: 12:13am On May 24, 2022
The dead line for school fees Payment is 20th May.. Today is 24th

akpgalaxy:
Good evening all. Please I have since applied for school fees payment via FORM A. Up till now, it has not been reviewed nor approved by the bank. Meanwhile, I keep visiting the bank, and they claim there's a queue. Please do you guys know any bank I can use that is fast?

Ps: The bank in question is UBA
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Imgone: 8:48pm On May 24, 2022
Please guys I need an urgent clarification. According to the Swedish admissions portal (universityadmissions.se), transcripts from Nigeria MUST be sent by the issuing university in Nigeria to this email verifications@uhr.se. My question is, I contacted my school and they said they can only send transcripts via post and not to email addresses. What do I need to do please?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Spider1(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
maridrug:
I came across this post now, kindly advise me when to start the applications for masters.
B.Tech Accounting.

Ladokite?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 9:19am On May 25, 2022
Swedish admission portal has option to receive transcript by post. Check the portal properly you will see the postal address and a covering letter that should accompany your transcript . The covering letter will have your unique portal identification number

Imgone:
Please guys I need an urgent clarification. According to the Swedish admissions portal (universityadmissions.se), transcripts from Nigeria MUST be sent by the issuing university in Nigeria to this email verifications@uhr.se. My question is, I contacted my school and they said they can only send transcripts via post and not to email addresses. What do I need to do please?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Imgone: 12:43pm On May 25, 2022
Thank you very much!!! I will check the portal again
Victosa:
Swedish admission portal has option to receive transcript by post. Check the portal properly you will see the postal address and a covering letter that should accompany your transcript . The covering letter will have your unique portal identification number

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akpgalaxy: 11:32pm On May 26, 2022
I am going to SLU, the deadline is June 1st. However, I sent them a mail regarding the bottlenecks encountered with payment. The school replied and said they would wait till June 15 to receive my payment.

Ifesinachi147:
The dead line for school fees Payment is 20th May.. Today is 24th

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Dexty10: 10:26pm On May 30, 2022
Can I use two sponsors for my Migrationsverget application?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 7:37am On May 31, 2022
Your POF should be in your account unless you are below 18, then your parents can be your sponsor. Any other type of sponsor's account, you are on a long thing

Dexty10:
Can I use two sponsors for my Migrationsverget application?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by lifestyle1(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I need advice on how to go about this.

I have a family friend in Sweden who owns a music recording company and I intend to work with him as a digital music promoter.

What type of Visa should I apply for and the process to follow.

I will appreciate every information available.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.