Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:39 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (120190 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2021
I’ve never been refused a visa.
I’m in Sweden now.
Stop the agenda please
gracecheller:

Maybe previous denial. Na so some people dey behave. Ignore.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Refer to the refund policies of your university or to get better clarification, email them with your query. It defers with other universities so no one can tell you for sure if you will get full, partial or no refund at all.
Teewhy88:
Hello house, Pls is it advisable I register for my courses now pending when I get my decision. I have done my interview. Heard once you have registered for course and your residence permit isn't granted,you can't get a refund of your school fees
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by gracecheller: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mobil567:
I’ve never been refused a visa.
I’m in Sweden now.
Stop the agenda please

Goodluck and congrats
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you
gracecheller:

Goodluck and congrats

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Adeh2009:

Congratulations! please i have an important question...Can a young man of 32 years apply for study Visa for SWEDEN in Nigeria? Are there age restrictions for BSC programs in Study for Sweden ?

P.S> Asking on behalf of someone

I don't know of any restrictions for BSc. I didn't apply for BSc but you can check "universityadmissions.se" and also contact the school(s) you intend going to.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Teewhy88:

Thanks so much. My Family was able to do their biometrics same day I did my interview

You are welcome. I wish you luck.

Teewhy88:
Hello house, Pls is it advisable I register for my courses now pending when I get my decision. I have done my interview. Heard once you have registered for course and your residence permit isn't granted,you can't get a refund of your school fees

Pls contact your school about resumption deadline too. Very important

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Eplisa: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hi good evening, please I'll like to know if there's any WhatsApp group chat
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Teewhy88:

Check with your school?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2021
I live in linkoping and my friend just got his permit for linkoping university, anything I can help with ?
Teewhy88:
Pls did anyone apply to Linkoping University
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Divioz: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Please, I just paid my tuition fees and was debited on Friday last week, can anyone advise me on when to submit my resident permit application? I reached out to the school to confirm but they havent responded. Help please!!!
ikswiss:
I live in linkoping and my friend just got his permit for linkoping university, anything I can help with ?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Divioz:
Please, I just paid my tuition fees and was debited on Friday last week, can anyone advise me on when to submit my resident permit application? I reached out to the school to confirm but they havent responded. Help please!!!

Apply immediately

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
skyemperior already answered your question
Divioz:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by dentrice: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good evening house, I want to apply for my PhD in accounting next session, pls I need your help on good university and cheap tuition to apply. Secondly, do they lecture in English language
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
dentrice:
Good evening house, I want to apply for my PhD in accounting next session, pls I need your help on good university and cheap tuition to apply. Secondly, do they lecture in English language

Go to https://www.universityadmissions.se/ and create an account. Search for your desired course and school and research all related details.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
You can’t apply for PhD on universityadmissions. You apply directly to the university.
Lionize:

Go to https://www.universityadmissions.se/ and create an account. Search for your desired course and school and research all related details.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mobil567:
You can’t apply for PhD on universityadmissions. You apply directly to the university.
Now he has the answer he sought

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
That’s right, but try to give accurate responses too.

Lionize:

Now he has the answer he sought
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mobil567:
That’s right, but try to give accurate responses too.

He'll find our eventually
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cleanclean(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2021
@ Ayoco
Linnaeus University
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
My People.... How una dey?
Don't be discourage.....
God has done it for me.

I won't leave you guys, I will be here supporting you.
I am so happy...
77 days of waiting ended in Praise.
Don't give up guys

12 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Samken2: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pls how can I apply for admission into swedish universities.
Pls help me out
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
SkyEmperor:
Don't be discourage.....
God has done it for me.

I am so happy...
Don't give up guys

Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Samken2:
Pls how can I apply for admission into swedish universities.
Pls help me out

Go to www.universityadmissions.se and read first

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
SkyEmperor:
Don't be discourage.....
God has done it for me.

I am so happy...
Don't give up guys

Congratulations bro. Na permit don reach your hand?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Donbaino: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mobil567:

Please @mobil567, what were the travel protocols you were mandated to observe before your flight to Sweden, especially with regards to COVID-19?

Did you take the PCR the test before or after your arrival in Sweden? If the former case applied, what was the time interval between when you took it and your flight?

Is there any other test or protocol required with regards to travel?

And which airline did you use for your trip?

I'd really appreciate your kind response. Thanks man.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 3:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Lionize:

Congratulations bro. Na permit don reach your hand?

Thanks bro
I will wait for 2 weeks to get the card
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ayoco: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2021
SkyEmperor:
Don't be discourage.....
God has done it for me.

I am so happy...
Don't give up guys
. Congrats my brother �� Hope God will do our own soon

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
SkyEmperor:

Thanks bro
I will wait for 2 weeks to get the card

Great my brother. It has all ended in praise really.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
I wasn’t based in Nigeria, so I didn’t fly from there. If you’re flying from Nigeria, I can’t advise best on the protocols.

I had my vaccine certificate with (2) doses, so that was sufficient for my trip. I flew to Copenhagen since it’s closer to my city.
There was no check between Copenhagen and Malmo. It was only in Copenhagen that they asked for my vaccine certificate. If you had a negative Covid test, they will ask you to do a rapid one before border control. This was in Copenhagen, I don’t know about those arriving in Stockholm or flying directly into Sweden.

I flew with KLM.

Donbaino:

Please @mobil567, what were the travel protocols you were mandated to observe before your flight to Sweden, especially with regards to COVID-19?

Did you take the PCR the test before or after your arrival in Sweden? If the former case applied, what was the time interval between when you took it and your flight?

Is there any other test or protocol required with regards to travel?

And which airline did you use for your trip?

I'd really appreciate your kind response. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Donbaino: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Mobil567:
I wasn’t based in Nigeria, so I didn’t fly from there. If you’re flying from Nigeria, I can’t advise best on the protocols.

I had my vaccine certificate with (2) doses, so that was sufficient for my trip. I flew to Copenhagen since it’s closer to my city.
There was no check between Copenhagen and Malmo. It was only in Copenhagen that they asked for my vaccine certificate. If you had a negative Covid test, they will ask you to do a rapid one before border control. This was in Copenhagen, I don’t know about those arriving in Stockholm or flying directly into Sweden.

I flew with KLM.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2021
ikswiss:
pls can we private chat
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
ikswiss:
pls can we talk on watsapp. My no is 08138003669

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.