Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? (7691 Views)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Walkee: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Lol who cares about a few words written on an outdated local forum

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Walkee: 1:00am On Apr 10, 2021
BadRadio:
I discovered that one cannot reply this ( https://www.nairaland.com/6498403/ruling-trading-cryptocurrencies ) thread without having an option pop up as to that you believe if Allah is the only God or not.

las las... there was a country !!!
and you care?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Walkee: 1:02am On Apr 10, 2021
phodoraz:
I made a mistake of accepting with my former account and it was showing on my profile o. I had to deactivate the account. I hate rubbish
I couldn't care less. If they like let them write I am the son of mohamed and I love suicide bombing on my profile I don't give a fucck
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
What are you trying to comment in an islamic teaching thread in the first place. But if you really need to comment you can accept the terms and move ahead.
why is not same in Christian thread? Islam always want special treatment by force. Religion is a scam anyway
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Halogenabdul(m): 2:41am On Apr 10, 2021
May Allah continue feel your hearts with jealousy and may he give you the inability to do anything against Islam.
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Halogenabdul(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2021
richmond500:

it wasn't like this when NL started but since some persons cant use their head and whenever they get to Muslim threads, all they do is insult and provoke Muslims., even smart threads get overrun by the so called Christians.
seun decides to put that oath before u comment. After that, the Muslim thread had some normalcy till this day.

Actually, Christianity doesn't teach people to insult and curse other religion, it teaches tolerance, unconditional love, mutual respect etc. Christianity has lost its value cos even the men of God doesn't preach about it again, all we hear is sowing of seed to provoke supernatural blessings, sow seed and harvest bountifully etc

There's always the reasonable one.

I thank Allah for making me to finally meeting one person that spoke the truth.

You can't see a Muslim in a christian thread, infact we don't even know if their thread exist.
But come to islamic thread 50%-80% of the comments are from christians.
Most annoying is the derogatory comment they make on something they have no knowledge of.

An average Muslim would never argue with a christian, it's always the christians that brings it to them. Why

Unfortunately christians don't know that Muslims know about them than they themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by 3KINGZ18: 4:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Halogenabdul:

There's always the reasonable one.

I thank Allah for making me to finally meeting one person that spoke the truth.

You can't see a Muslim in a christian thread, infact we don't even know if their thread exist.
But come to islamic thread 50%-80% of the comments are from christians.
Most annoying is the derogatory comment they make on something they have no knowledge of.

An average Muslim would never argue with a christian, it's always the christians that brings it to them. Why

Unfortunately christians don't know that Muslims know about them than they themselves.

You contributed nothing to this thread neither did you try to resolve the issue between two parties.

All you did was release your brewed up hate you've been having towards Christianity.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by zakkyzakes: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Henrymorre:
I'm not bro and that stuff is still on my account. Maybe I go use nairaland cash out this year
that shii's rubbish ahswear i kuku dey avoid their thread ever since i saw it and i'm a muslim with a muslim name and there is even one moniker that makes me wanna barf up one antichristian only allah know what kinda muslim he is,hold on sir them go clear am
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2021
zakkyzakes:
that shii's rubbish ahswear i kuku dey avoid their thread ever since i saw it and i'm a muslim with a muslim name and there is even one moniker that makes me wanna barf up one antichristian only allah know what kinda muslim he is,hold on sir them go clear am

Why mention and invite me to this thread?
You are not a real Muslim. Maybe a Shiite.

Not all that claim muslim even with an Islamic name are Muslim.

Better don't mention my moniker in your Romance section ever!
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2021
zakkyzakes:
Yes boss, I've contacted them. And I've also quoted this for them
Section 38(1) of the Constitution makes provision for the citizen’s ‘freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.’ Section 39(1), subsequently, provides that ‘every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference’, while Section 40 guarantees that ‘every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons.’ These are the granting clauses that give the citizens of Nigeria the constitutional right to engage in religious propagation within the shores of Nigeria among other rights; to associate and to hold opinions or to impart ideas without any hindrance.

Anyone who is a troublemaker will use this and cash out from nairaland with a good lawyer full-time
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by AntiChristian: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Henrymorre:
Section 38(1) of the Constitution makes provision for the citizen’s ‘freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.’ Section 39(1), subsequently, provides that ‘every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference’, while Section 40 guarantees that ‘every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons.’ These are the granting clauses that give the citizens of Nigeria the constitutional right to engage in religious propagation within the shores of Nigeria among other rights; to associate and to hold opinions or to impart ideas without any hindrance.

Anyone who is a troublemaker will use this and cash out from nairaland with a good lawyer full-time

So this law exists and Christians still no gree make Muslim ladies student wear Hijab?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

So this law exists and Christians still no gree make Muslim ladies student wear Hijab?

...and what exactly do u mean by that?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Henrymorre:

With all due respect sir seun, did u read that? so u know... There are constitutional implications and legal consequences.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2021
BadRadio:
...and what exactly do u mean by that?

Do you want me to translate that English to your local language before you understand?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Do you want me to translate that English to your local language before you understand?
whichever way it doesn't appear intelligent at all.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
BadRadio:
whichever way it doesn't appear intelligent at all.

Intelligence is relative.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Intelligence is relative.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by NiRfreak(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Halogenabdul:
May Allah continue feel your hearts with jealousy and may he give you the inability to do anything against Islam.
Ameen.
Eran
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
NiRfreak:
Eran
what's eran
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by zakkyzakes: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why mention and invite me to this thread?
You are not a real Muslim. Maybe a Shiite.

Not all that claim muslim even with an Islamic name are Muslim.

Better don't mention my moniker in your Romance section ever!
your kinda muslim's toxic your moniker reeks of hypocricy

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2021
zakkyzakes:
your kinda muslim's toxic your moniker reeks of hypocricy

Hypocrisy is when you call yourself a Muslim with a Muslim name but refuse to associate with the Shahadah of Islam and Muslims. You rather keep wallowing in the Romance section. Romance is your religion!
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by zakkyzakes: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hypocrisy is when you call yourself a Muslim with a Muslim name but refuse to associate with the Shahadah of Islam and Muslims. You rather keep wallowing in the Romance section. Romance is your religion!
bad boys,bad boys what u gonna do what you gonna do when they come for u we're on a faceless forum me identifying myself here doesn't mean shit but the real shii is when you come here and be potraying holy holy crap you're fake cause you're fake your moniker says it all you detest your fellow human being cause religion mehhn,any way alfa "how much a dollar"
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Kingsteve(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
milcah5050:
It's called mind your religion and let others mind theirs
Fair enough, then a similar declaration should also be made available on all Christian-related threads.
What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander!
Enough of all these double standards.
Total bųllsh!t!!!
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by illitracy: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Yet Muslims don't have to accept anything before commenting on a Christian thread. I got that emblem attached to my old account forever after forcefully commenting on a thread grin I changed my ip and created a new account
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by khiaa(f): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Kingsteve:

Fair enough, then a similar declaration should also be made available on all Christian-related threads.
What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander!
Enough of all these double standards.
Total bųllsh!t!!!
I can't believe how whipped you are. sad
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by DarkPheonix: 10:14am On May 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Obviously the shahadah of islam is suicide bombing and terrorism, no sane person will associate with such barbaric action.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Kingsteve(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
khiaa:

I can't believe how whipped you are. sad
sad
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by PlaysNigeria: 7:29pm On May 10, 2021
The time will come when the muslims will realize that their religion have been socially reengineered for religious segregation. But then it'll be too late.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.