Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,669 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari (28103 Views)

We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by merits(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
cry
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
With your husbands money and influrnce you mean?
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by seyz91(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin
extol1:
Nigerian ladies can do so far it involves money
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by wonlasewonimi: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dton339:
I like this first Lady shaa. Very BOLD and sound in thoughts

If you think it's easy to write an article think again

You actually thought she wrote it herself?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by kokoA(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bubu was a hot dude..
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Vixlot: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
See Beauty and Brain
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by seyz91(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
cpu2006:
She think say her husband na better husband shocked shocked shocked
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
"...The ability to surmount the challenges and move on to an unknown destination is crucial in marriage. "

Y'all should focus on the message, and leave the messenger and specimen alone+ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by viincent: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
our travelling buhari
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Trutherme: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Edusouls(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Imposter or not God don bless you madam, is not easy being a First Lady, leave wailers to kill them selves, Nigerians are full of hate and envy, sai buhari
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Mikesparkle7(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Light has nothing to do with darkness neither does the living have any correlation with the dead
First Lady my a** cool cool

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Skiisi Ma!

Which husband are you talking about?

grin

The Jibril en Sudan
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by fitinwell: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who is satisfying Bubu at the other room...

Abi Bubu dey employe the service of Olosho for London ni..??
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Twelfthman: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol she is dancing to the cabal tune...

well for us this tune is bad and this dance no follow beat
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Kaykaydavid1919: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sure d useless n senseless ones like ur husband for sure. Mumu husband and wife.
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by mecussey(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s the truth..

Buhari is cute, handsome & tall..

And according to what I read about Alpha make on Nairaland, he’s also An Alpha Male..

Imagine forcing his 12 inches thing to the under age girl. Abokiii like child marriage sha
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Faithful1234(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
the one that die or the one that came out of Sudan.
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
This one is deceiving herself. The cabal cut her budget in Dubai and that affected her flamboyant lifestyle so she decided to come back and cash out with a book launch. Keep deceiving yourself madam.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Akasammyoka: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wait oh I have a question 'is the husband still alive?
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s the truth..

And according to what I read about Alpha make on Nairaland, he’s also An Alpha Male..
Him own alpha male na Mumu one.
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by tophumble(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Say wetin happen
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by marisdgreat(f): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
extol1:
Nigerian ladies can do so far it involves money
and here u quoting nigeria ladies as if any of ur sisters, female cousins and nieces and relatives doesn't follow men for money
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Germi9: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dton339:
I like this first Lady shaa. Very BOLD and sound in thoughts

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only.
she's too self centered
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by KanuSE: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Joke of the Year cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by TBadd(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Spoken like a typical Nigerian woman/girl.
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Rahkman: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s the truth..

are you gay bro?? How dare u call ur fellow man cute handsome and tall? undecided
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by 9jatriot(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
If only she had said something bad about Buhari, their joy would have known no bound.

You know of whom I speak, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by VTJN(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Otuegbe:
madam the dead or the living one?
so you truly believe buhari is dead? Are you for real or sarcasm?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.