Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari (28108 Views)

We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by fredoooooo: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fine boy beautiful face , tall and slim Mr president... God bless baba Buhari
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by immaculateimmey(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
U mean d lifeless idiot?
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
techmo:
cool

As if she isn't from a super rich family of first ever Nigerian defence Minister and her brothers billionaire....

With or without Buhari she was bound to get best education,

All these rich kids forming super story to paint humble beginings , is it easy for a poor girl to marry the former Head of State, Military Governor, Major General, Petroleum Minister of a country

Hmmm!
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by extol1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
marisdgreat:
Exactly
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
The wife of the deceased Buhari said, "She married the kind of man any woman would want to associate herself with, a highly placed and responsible man."

Reasonable people would ask: If you feel that way about your husband, why was he not present at or part of your book launch?
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Gunayo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
mecussey:

Imagine forcing his 12 inches thing to the under age girl. Abokiii like child marriage sha
ln summary, they like virgin girls

1 Like

Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Bigblessed: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why

Mistake of the century

Not any woman rather any Aisha
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by chidooh1: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Madam your husband never cast so?
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Kosy79(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Mechejy: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
is only idiot and unreasonable women would want to associate with your nepotistic and tribalistic so called husband or harlot at most. Look at you
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Kosy79(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by Mechejy: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
if your husband is lively why did you desert him for two months and ran to London or United Kingdom?As if that not enough you ran again to Dubai for almost six months. Why not be truthful yo yourselves you fulanis
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by franxalive(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by sencekompis: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2021
WONN TON EE!!
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Any Woman Will Want To Associate With My Husband -Aisha Buhari by aadoiza: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Of course. He's the bloody president, lovely, even the craziest feminuts would open the door between their legs for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.