Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? (22593 Views)

Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water / Ramadan: If He Intended To Break His Fast Then Changed His Mind / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by aysuprano(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Murjem:
Pls be guided this your answer is very wrong..

You may as well support your claims with the verse of the Qur'an.

Why are people so fanatically funny with religion??

You cannot eat the a halal food prepared by someone you know but you are allowed to buy food prepared by another (stranger) even when you have no knowledge about validity of the food ingredients.

Please you should only quote me when you come with your verdicts from the Qur'an.

I am a Muslim and a hardened one at that.

May Allah guide us rightly.

Bros the Question she asked is if someone u are dating but not married to islamicaly cook ur iftar/sahur food and I said the answer is NO

Is the answer YES?

If it is support ur claim with a quranic verse too

E no hard like that na

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by rowland545(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2021
yemkoguru:
Question 1 is funny grin
Question 2 isn't funny and so common among the tertiary institution students

going back to question 1, that is totally wrong and how on earth can someone have strength to copulate after fasting without food for 14hrs undecided
if I slap u.....which one b without food for 14 hours....d one una day wake up smack by 5 nah wetin..

No vex me ooo
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by merits(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Your questions are contradictory. If you are married then you shouldn't ask about 2. And if single you shouldn't ask No 1.

All in all. Someone who has been without food from Fajr till sunset won't have the need for sex at Sunset. Even at sunset when everyone is preparing for Iftar and Magrib, does it make sense to break fast with copulation and then waste time for ghusl missing the time for Magrib entirely. The night proper is for all that.
And it is sinful living with a woman you have not married and same applies being lonely with her company. Go and marry as marriage only requires the express & unambiguous permission of the bride's father in the presence of two Muslim male witnesses. Foods are permissible except whatever is forbidden (eg pork or poison) irrespective of the person cooking.
May almighty Allah continue to bless and increase your iman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Xmuslim: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Islam and sex = 5 & 6 grin
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by modsfucker: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
With which energy? Where would one get the energy to fvck?
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by titilope11(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
May Allaah teach us what benefit us and benefit us with what He has taught us and increase us in knowledge.

Q1. Can someone break fast during iftar with sexual intimacy with legally married wife.
A. Islam has permitted each fasting individual to break his or her fast at the sunset with anything that is good and permissible but the Prophet May Allaah be pleased with him suggested some things to us which are better used as mentioned in the hadith, Rutab (wet date) or Tamr (dry date) or water. These three things as mentioned sequentially are better used but not compulsory. As for the sex, there is no problem in breaking fast with it, cos we have narration from one of our predecessors Abdullah bn Umar May Allaah be pleased with him that do that atimes.
Reported by Tabarani in Book Mujam At Tabarani with the hadith graded as Hassan that "Atimes Abdullah bn Umar will break his fast with sex with one of his wives and he said i have been given the strength (sexual prowess) that i think has not been given to anyone aside the Prophet Salallaahu alayhi Wa Salam.

Q2. Can my Girlfriend come to my house to prepare iftar and sahoor meal for me?
A. Yes, she can prepare meal for you but its advisable to allow her to come and prepare it. If she can prepare it from her house and send it to you it will be better so that yall block the fitnah and i will advise you to tie that knot quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by titilope11(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
*not advisable
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
ggood:
yes I Bleep one hajara yesterday
Is that a proud?
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by ggood: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Is that a proud?
. yes I love hijabi girls, I Bleep them wela here in Gusau
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Friend22(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Xmuslim:
Islam and sex = 5 & 6 grin

Yes oooooo.
E dey pain you.
And what is bad in sex please?
We will do it with our spouses and get rewarded for it not like the kaafur in their deluded misguidance who want to tell us how to lead a life .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Quality20(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
ggood:
u are lying. Are u even a muslim?
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
ggood:
You better repent, before it's too late.. Isn't a thing of proud.. rather it's a sin.
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by ggood: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
u are lying. Are u even a muslim?
am not a Christian but I Bleep them
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by Friend22(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
titilope11:
May Allaah teach us what benefit us and benefit us with what He has taught us and increase us in knowledge.

Q1. Can someone break fast during iftar with sexual intimacy with legally married wife.
A. Islam has permitted each fasting individual to break his or her fast at the sunset with anything that is good and permissible but the Prophet May Allaah be pleased with him suggested some things to us which are better used as mentioned in the hadith, Rutab (wet date) or Tamr (dry date) or water. These three things as mentioned sequentially are better used but not compulsory. As for the sex, there is no problem in breaking fast with it, cos we have narration from one of our predecessors Abdullah bn Umar May Allaah be pleased with him that do that atimes.
Reported by Tabarani in Book Mujam At Tabarani with the hadith graded as Hassan that "Atimes Abdullah bn Umar will break his fast with sex with one of his wives and he said i have been given the strength (sexual prowess) that i think has not been given to anyone aside the Prophet Salallaahu alayhi Wa Salam.

A. Yes, she can prepare meal for you but its advisable to allow her to come and prepare it. If she can prepare it from her house and send it to you it will be better so that yall block the fitnah and i will advise you to tie that knot quickly.

If Islam does indeed discourage having relationship outside marriage with a strange woman, how come cooking for a boyfriend is deemed permissible.
This kind of fatawaa can indeed emanate from someone who has a strange understanding.

You small boys should stop taking the seat of our scholars.
You clearly do not understand what a boyfriend and girlfriend mean.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by yemkoguru(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2021
rowland545:
if I slap u.....which one b without food for 14 hours....d one una day wake up smack by 5 nah wetin..

No vex me ooo
lols so you eat by 8pm and wake up by 5am to make 14hrs?
you also working in Sun during midnight then wake up 5am while bin thirsty before going down
think like a man grin
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by valinno(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Can you imagine the stupid questions, people without brain,Moslems are too obsessed with sex,its so bad, devilish and inhuman that the reason moslems kill Christians and Jews is so that whatever demon they worship will give the person 72 virgins in their heaven that is not existing, unknowingly to them that all moslems that are killing their fellow human beings for no just reason are going to hell where they will suffer forever, immorality is in moslems blood, that's why they kill to have sex, devilish and blood sucking satanic religion that doesn't have value for human life.
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by premierlead: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Murjem:
Pls be guided this your answer is very wrong..

You may as well support your claims with the verse of the Qur'an.

Why are people so fanatically funny with religion??

You cannot eat the a halal food prepared by someone you know but you are allowed to buy food prepared by another (stranger) even when you have no knowledge about validity of the food ingredients.

Please you should only quote me when you come with your verdicts from the Qur'an.

I am a Muslim and a hardened one at that.

May Allah guide us rightly. aysuprano

I've been wondering about this, since this while, reason for the second question but this aysuprano just can't find any verse to back his submission up
Re: Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? by premierlead: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
titilope11:

Jazakumullahu khairan

People don't know why I asked these questions, yet they continue abusing the op, especially on the no 1 question.

Thank you for analysing it to a meaningful level with useful analogy.

May Allah in His infinite mercy bless your wisdom...

Concerning my so called fiancee, she's not in any way serious, she elongate it till now. I need a very good Muslim sister please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.