Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Will You Use In Judging The President's Performance 4yrs From Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Use In Judging The President's Performance 4yrs From Now? (469 Views)

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Use In Judging The President's Performance 4yrs From Now? by dinggle: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2011
4yrs is a short time and I tot I'll start this topic so we can start grading Mr. President and see if he deserves a 2nd term. We know the usual grammar after the first 4yrs, "I'm under pressure to run again" "the people want me 4 another 4yrs" "I'm undecided" "I will consult with my family" blah blah blah

For me I'll grade Mr. President with electricity, failure to provide uninterrupted electricity will be seen as failure of his presidency. Providing Job is a process that takes time, and he can only provide the environment for business to strive and create jobs. So I will excuse him on job creation.
Re: What Will You Use In Judging The President's Performance 4yrs From Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2011
regardless if anything gets done or not, quite obviously he'll run for a second and third term.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Collects Certificate Of Return From Inec / It Is Confirmed: Millions Of SEners In Lagos Voted For Gej / Why Jonathan Suspended Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.