Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) (51277 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
"The argument later degenerated into a fight between the couple who had 8 children together and expecting the ninth."

Having too many children with another on the way must be burdensome and taking a toll on the woman.

Her mental health and physical health must have been affected .

The sperm donor husband may not fully understand the economic implication of what the

family is into hence she works late while the husband rushes home earlier expecting a hot meal from a drained, tired and worn pregnant woman.

It ended badly and it's sad.

A time bomb waiting to explode.

How did you just easily make up the part that the man was expecting a meal and also simply a "sperm donor".

Blamimg the man that was killed again.
The feminism thing sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by NaeChris: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Atimes I wonder how these things happen. Some na blokos them dey hold. Still puzzled at how such happens. No, not for someone like me o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
"The argument later degenerated into a fight between the couple who had 8 children together and expecting the ninth."

Having too many children with another on the way must be burdensome and taking a toll on the woman.

The sperm donor husband may not fully understand the economic implication of what the

family is into hence she works late while the husband rushes home earlier expecting a hot meal from a drained, tired and worn pregnant woman.

Seems u aren't aware that women in that part of d country aren't shy to have as many kids as they can. So it was a choice d lady made with her husband to have those number of kids.

There's nowhere in d story that says d man refused his wife working. He only insisted on her coming home early. What d type of work is wasn't stated neither was it stated her reasons for coming back late. So ur conclusions can't be verified except by d couple in d story.

There's also nowhere in d story that said d woman carried d entire burden of caring for all 8 kids. So am not sure how u were able to conclude that it was only d woman carrying that burden. So now that she has killed d husband, pls tell me if her burden has reduced

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by ihedioramma: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Some men are just useless. How can a pregnant woman overpower a man? Na wah o.
That is dry gen
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
9 children in this present day naija!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Useless couple
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by chatinent: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
jikaseo:

I do not understand you. How dare you justify such dastardly act? No matter what, you have no right or justification whatsoever to stab anyone.

I am not justifying it. I only speak from experience. Some men push their wives to the down wall.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by jikaseo(f): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
chatinent:

I am not justifying it. I only speak from experience. Some men push their wives to the down wall.
When pushed, walk away. Don't try to retaliate. Let's see how she survives this act now. Her eyes go don clear.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by queenjoseph(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

It is not overpowereing.

Even as strong as you are,if a small girl suddenly picks a knife and thrust it into that your big Belle, won't you die?

So it is not that she overpowered him.

Just pray that you marry a loving wife who would not end your life.

I love you sweetheart.

Be careful and stay out of trouble.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Immorttal:
Marriage is evil. I dey manage my own with eyes agaped. I ....... getting married, that shit has lived its course. Lotta troubles with women, all of them are same. The gender that cannot exist with their fellow gender in peace, how can they be devoid of problems
And is it the male gender that can exist with their fellow gender in peace?
You are still drunk with the expired patriarchy....Men are notorious for violence against themselves - any of these headlines sound familiar?

- Man kills man over N50.
- Man kills man over woman.
- Man scratches mans car; after a heated argument, man knocks other man unconscious or dead (just like wild animals).
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by chatinent: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
jikaseo:

When pushed, walk away. Don't try to retaliate. Let's see how she survives this act now. Her eyes go don clear.

You won't understand. Many people are a living hell in husband's house.

Have a nice century.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by jikaseo(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
chatinent:

You won't understand. Many people are a living hell in husband's house.

Have a nice century.
I understand you perfectly. I know these things. But know this today, your mind is a traffic of thoughts, so choose your route right. If you choose the wrong route, you'll end up in sham.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Twelfthman: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
maureensylvia:

Marriage is not evil
Depends on what you bargained for bro
Lol what u bargained for? grin
Just advise him not to get married grin

cc: Immorttal
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by cloud(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
it is not the size of the man in the fight that matters but the size of the fight in the man
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Please don't try her in the courts.

She should be hanged ASAP.
And the 9 kids sent to you right?
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

And the 9 kids sent to you right?

And why are you so bothered about her kids? She never thought of them when she murdered him.

She deserves to put to death as well. It'll serve as a lesson to others.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by lalalista: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what if he was stabbed from the back

anyway wetin una talk say the future be again......wink
female
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:

And why are you so bothered about her kids? She never thought of them when she murdered him.

She deserves to die as well.
Answer my question oga....
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

Answer my question oga....

Not my problem man....
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
forget that thing. Some women go beat man like small pikin. I saw it today infront of slot. A female mobile police squared up with 3 Agbero.boss it was like film trick hand to hand combat,she dodged punches like Muhammed Ali con give one better uppercut she beat all the three of them fall yakata for ground chia even head of agbero self Juba say tuale to the woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
So dats all u have got to say on the Matter, hmm??
A pregnant, married woman is fighting with her husband..
She couldn't pick up spatula, TV remote, stool, but went to pick up a KNIFE knowing fully wat Knife can do..
Dats sumbody with a Killer instinct!!
Weaker vessels but some have mind to Kill or Arrest dier husbands..
Unfortunately, D man didn't know d kind of woman he married..
In d 1970's or 1980's or 1990's,, how many women stabbed dier husband's??
But Today, because they re getting Empowered, dey want dominate men n treat Dem like thrash..
N some Males like You n one Lekki Guy here will always support ladies/Women..
Don't want to call you Pussy nigga or Vagina worshipper..
If u like, nor watch well before you marry wife..Na u Sabi!!

chatinent:
Some men’s actions can make a woman stab them There are more irresponsible men alive, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Obianuju1995: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please I need help from narialanders, I need money to buy jamb form my parents can not afford it for me and I really need to further my education. Please if you can help no amount is too small. My details are
60317177 keystone bank
Obianuju mercy
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Mr5050(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is the real meaning of the future is female.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Iniobong34:
Now tel me weytin she gain after killin her husband... Now only she go dey take care of full battalion, if atall police free her be that oh. Wahala
Police will free her after a year and one day in prison because of the children. But, this is where her problem starts. She didn't know why the husband keep late-nights. One day one day, she will understand. RIP to the dead undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
just speechless!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

You don't know how stupid you look with this useless comment. Will you type whatever nonsense you wrote here if a woman was the victim?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Na wah o she na the man go overpower the pregnant woman if devil want to work anything can happen.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shu! shukperu.. warri! warri-do

8 children and expecting the 9th!!.. na the kpekus dey make the man vex.. the man want make she dey serve am the kpekus in time ..

Why poor man and plenty children be like bread and butter
Expecting one of the child to grow and take care of him, he doesn't know that Nigeria is no longer 1980's, may God help us.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If he fights back and beats up the pregnant woman now you will still say he is a weakling for fighting with a pregnant woman. undecided
Exactly
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
All these waffi girls ehn. I fear who no fear them.

Well sha, Warri no dey carry last.
Check your inbox.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by daddymummy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
jikaseo:

I do not understand you. How dare you justify such dastardly act? No matter what, you have no right or justification whatsoever to stab anyone.

jikaseo:

Hello.

If you are truly a woman who typed this,then I must confess that you are one of the best women someone can find.

I have never seen a woman condemning the wrong doing of another woman.

Rather, they would find a way of condemning the man, even if he is the victim.

So that is why I am surprised.

If truly you are a woman behind this moniker,then I must confess that you deserve the most loving and caring man in the world.

You are actually a light in the world where most women no longer have feelings.

I read all your comments on this thread and it is really amazing that a woman like you still exists.

That is if you are really a woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dalil8:
Please don't try her in the courts.

She should be hanged ASAP.

Some of them will learn in their graves that women are equally as dangerous as men.
Are you serious don't scare me but why are they running away from rats?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.