Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Money Follows Who You Become - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Follows Who You Become (300 Views)

Money Follows Value And Solutions! / Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding / UNILAG DIP/FOUNDATION RELEASES ENTRANCE EXAM RESULT ADMISSION PROCESSING FOLLOWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Follows Who You Become by Heliscoroh: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
MONEY FOLLOWS WHO YOU BECOME

Yes, money follows who you become. If you understand this one principle you will become wealthy inside out.

Most people ask what they need to DO to make money, instead of asking what you must DO.

I think the best question is to ask "who I must BE to become wealthy".

You see, who you BECOME is more important than what you DO in the equation of wealth.

If you have been following my write up, this is the 2nd equation of wealth I am giving you.

You can go ahead to DO surgery but until you BECOME a doctor, you will only be using humans as CHRISTMAS GOAT.

You can go ahead to DO everything, but until you start minding your own business and build your brand, you will never BE a grand.

You see, money is what you attract by the person you choose to BECOME.

Most people think they have to DO something, then they will HAVE money and BECOME successful. That's not the correct pattern.

You have to first BE the person who can attract wealth, then you can DO something and then you can HAVE massive wealth.

BE ---> DO ---> HAVE

That's the 2ND formula to wealth.

Money followed me the moment I became a copywriter, writes sales driven copies for both foreign and local clients.

Money followed me the moment I became a content creator, creating contents that influence, induce and compels people to take prompt action.

Money followed me the moment I started minding my own business, building up my brand.

Money followed me the moment I began earning in dollars through UPWORK.

Money followed me the moment I give enough value to people.

Who you become, determines what follows you.

This is why we are called Human BE-INGS and not human DO-INGS.

You have to BE then you can DO.

Become something and Money will follow you

Poor people are always for what to DO, Rich people are always asking who they need to BE.

BE and become RICH

If you need more clarifications OR info:

Call and whatsapp: 0..9..0..2..5..4..2..0..7..4..5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Trending E-book Free Self-publishing Platform / Nigeria’s Outdated Curriculum Against The 21st Century / ICCRD Holds A 2-days Cyber Security Research Event As Prof. Bashiru Aremu Delive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.