Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) (2779 Views)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / NADDC: Nigeria Now Has Capacity To Manufacture 400,000 Cars Yearly / Nissan To Collaborate With NADDC, Unveils Its 380-hectare Plant In Lagos -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

The nigerian automotive desihn and development council is under who ? Is it not federal government?

There is no way u can paint it ...there is no economic benefits to this project ....lagos or Abuja would have been better and u know it

When will my people stop disgracing us with so much hatred and jealousy for others? Its like you've finally gone blind.
Didn't see see where they said the electric car station would also be built in Abuja?
Did you not also see the economic benefits? Biko stop dancing around naked.

QuotaSystem:

1. Elites in the state will be encouraged to buy electric cars and go for the much cheaper, cleaner and easily available electric option of fuel. Trust me there is no shortage of capable buyers in Sokoto contrary to what the internet wants you to believe.

2. It will encourage job creation as electric car technicians will become necessary, and allied industries for parts, components, maintenance etc. are bound to arise.

3. Less dependence on oil/subsidy etc.

4. More jobs for solar technicians and interest in electric car technology

4. Cleaner environment etc.

The Hyndai Kona which is the first electric car is now assembled in Nigeria thanks to the DG's efforts is available to residents of the state and other Nigerians at a much more affordable rate than the popular TESLA electric car. The Hyundai Kona was introduced in the state 2 weeks ago and received a warm reception from state Govt officials, businessmen, politicians and other state residents.

At N24m, it is safe to say only the elites will initially be able to afford it, but like with most new technologies, prices are bound to fall with time.

Even in western advanced countries, fully electric cars (not hybrids) are still on the high side and still the preserve of the elites. This is a step in the right direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

When will my people stop disgracing us with so much hatred and jealousy for others? Its like you've finally gone blind.
Didn't see see where they said the electric car station would also be built in Abuja?
Did you not also see the economic benefits? Biko stop dancing around naked.

What's the economic impact of this project in sokoto ...how many electric cars do we have in sokoto ?
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

What's the economic impact of this project in sokoto ...how many electric cars do we have in sokoto ?

Igbochief001:

Typical can never engage in interlectual debate ...run along

When you learn to properly spell the word " i n t e l l e c t u a l " then maybe I will know you're even capable of a debate.

Now scram.

3 Likes

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dton339:
Looting won't let some governors think differently on a computer age
Why must it be government?

1 Like

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

When you learn to properly spell the word " i n t e l l e c t u a l " then maybe I will know you're even capable of a debate.

Now scraml

Very typical ... picking on obvious auto correct mistake

What's the economic benefits of this project is sokoto ...is sokoto the top 10 location to sight this project ?
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

What's the economic benefits of this project is sokoto ...is sokoto the top 10 location to sight this project ?

Yes. The reason they gave is the state's abundant solar energy source (Sun) so your answer is Yes. Only Maiduguri has higher sun intensity than Sokoto in Nigeria.

The economic benefits were given by the OP except you're pretending to be blind again.

Last attempt to help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/6499060/1st-electric-vehicle-charging-station#100640103

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

Yes. The reason they gave is the state's abundant solar energy source (Sun) so your answer is Yes.

The economic benefits were given by the OP except you're pretending to be blind again.

Last attempt to help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/6499060/1st-electric-vehicle-charging-station#100640103
Do u understand English ?
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Do u understand English ?

I can see you're out of wails. Go and learn to spell intellectual before you blame your next brain fart on typo.

Even your failure to know the common difference between "site" (location) and sight (vision) is also a typo right? Olodo tongue

Mr "interlectual" go and argue with agberos that are on your level biko. I'm done with you cool.

Igbochief001:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:
This is the problem with nigeria ...I can bet my balls the DG is from sokoto

Why not lagos ? Abuja ? This is rubbish

Same mentality of building high speed rail to Niger with a GDP less than that of anambra or akwa ibom, port Harcourt or even lagos

He is fromm sokoto
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

I can see you're out of wails. Go and learn to spell intellectual before you blame your next brain fart on typo.

Even your failure to know the common difference between "site" (location) and sight (vision) is also a typo right? Olodo tongue

Mr "interlectual" go and argue with agberos that are on your level biko. I'm done with you cool.

Attacking the individual instead of the points raised is a clear sign u have nothing to say
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Attacking the individual instead of the points raised is a clear sign u have nothing to say

It is the grammar being attacked, not the individual.

Pay attention & quit stubbornly disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
I love north for one thing...they are always have strategic plan. They are already planning for a life with the fossil oil. Choosing Sokoto also sends a message... we may not depend on your oil soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

It is the grammar being attacked, not the individual.

Pay attention.
U obviously know u have no points as relates to the topic ...I'm done here
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

U obviously know u have no points as relates to the topic ...I'm done here

Lol run off Mr. "interlectual". The thread will be healthier without your toxic bitterness, jealousy and screen shattering "typos".

1 Like

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Chigboboss:

Lol run off Mr. "interlectual". The thread will be healthier without your toxic bitterness, jealousy and screen shattering "typos".

Lmao ....your points are way off topic
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Chigboboss: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao ....your points are way off topic

That's right. Stick to 3-5 letter, double syllable words.

Anything more and grin

1 Like

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
I Love PMB

1 Like

Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by niyilolawa34798: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
:It is unknown gunmen that did it.Afonja,You people are still refugees in Benin Republic
Re: NADDC Electric Vehicle Charging Station Inaugaurated In Sokoto (Photos) by mytime24(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Every soon, we go dey carry generator inside car , bcus light na rocket science for naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Review Of The Opel Zafira And Comparison With Volkswagen Sharan/ Galaxy Ford / Tell Us Your Favorite Innoson Vehicle For Chance To Win Recharge Card / Please What Type Of Engine Oil For Honda Crv 1998 Oil Change Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.