Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) (21869 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by mysportdab: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has now won the Leicester City March Goal of the Month Award.

Iheanacho scored a fantastic first-time volley in Leicester City's 1-1 away draw at Burnley in March.

The Nigerian scored five goals in three Premier League matches for Leicester in March.

He was recently named the Premier League Player of the Month for March.

During the Burnley match, teammate Wilfred Ndidi played a long ball over the top and Iheanacho scored on the volley.

Leicester City are now 3rd on the English Premier League table.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsMOSw8O6Y

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
When your time comes

I think Ndidi is behind the camera

23 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
He deserves it, Nigerian star boy!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kelechi my mwngrin keep soaring high

10 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
commendable....congrats kelz...
e jus remind me of those goals wey I de score for mtn 5 aside competition for ajegunle dt year..
I was so bad in these kinda goals dt dey named me van persie...i was soo red hot on form that opposing teams do fear me and do talk about me like we hype cr7 n messi..
bin think say I go get sweet career in football but my dad say education is the key to success and thats how I ended up studying economics in my state..
but I still see myself playing as d top 9 for man.u....bcox i gat a piece of cavani n a touch of rashford....fergie abi??

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Well deserved!

Seniorman Kelz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021

36 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Splendor4(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
he should clap gmfor himself
nice one
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerians are hypocrites.half of d insecurities happening today never happened during d regime of Jonathan and all was calling for his impeachment and incompetent.now it's now in every one's door step and no one is talking.all supporters of buhari both alive and death will never escape justice from d blood of d slains

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Akpuobi1: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Abobi deserves it grin grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by orohbiro(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one Kelechi, pls o don't marry a white woman we are waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Senior man

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Chizillar1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Great

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kudos wnanem

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Man. Of. The. Moment cool

Hope you keep it Up...if not we tribalistic children won’t hesitate to roast you when things start going bad
grin
cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
More blessing bro
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by ogbosike: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
senior man I love his new partnership with Vardy

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by DecentFriend(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
NICE!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by nenyeRitta(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
I like how Ndidi is always happy and supporting him.
Igbo kwenu
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one

Young Fella.

More to come IJN
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by rollandben(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats Kelechi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
The GOAT!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wilfred ndidi is the main man, he deserves to be celebrated more for this goal

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin grin naso better player keep it up
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
mysportdab:
Nigerian Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has now won the Leicester City March Goal of the Month Award.

Iheanacho scored a fantastic first-time volley in Leicester City's 1-1 away draw at Burnley in March.

The Nigerian scored five goals in three Premier League matches for Leicester in March.

He was recently named the Premier League Player of the Month for March.

During the Burnley match, teammate Wilfred Ndidi played a long ball over the top and Iheanacho scored on the volley.

Leicester City are now 3rd on the English Premier League table.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsMOSw8O6Y

Senior man!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats my Man
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by meshclayy: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
finally..he is getting his confidence back
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na man Ndidi be!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly / Nigeria 44th As FIFA Releases Latest World Football Rankings [Full List] / AFCON 2019: The Biggest Talking Points From The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.