Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (39409 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
cry
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
What sort of EVIL Being is this
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Some men have no sense of boundaries and self control.

They believe a man and woman can't be friends without sexual feelings so any woman is game.

That's how many end up defiling their own daughter. Imagine having an erection for your own daughter.

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

No wonder u... I talk am say ur papa rape u. Ehee!! No wonder

5 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by romunu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
The man should be blinded,so that him no go de see who to rape again,no need to kill rapists,just blind their eyes and lets see if them go see who them wan rape.modafuckers
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

You make absolute no sense!

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by macaranta(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
What a senseless comment

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
J
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Hmm, is well with u, I av a doctor friend in London that specializes in peculiar medical conditions like this? Re u interested!

5 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

What's your age again?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by xeju: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
HeRulesMen:

Lol. Not every father is sick in the head.
By no means should you fathers leave your male children alone with their mothers

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun Allahumma ajirni fee musiba
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun Allahumma ajirni fee musiba, imagine what this one is doing to his blood how comes if he sees another man's daughter?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is really disgusting to the ears, aswearugad..
That man needs to be hanged without trial.

So fücking disgusting.

Most times you open your mouth waaaaa...
Imagine my wife denying me access to my daughter...I will not only sent her packing, I'll make sure, with my last breath, that she will leave this earth without setting her eyes on the kids. Just pray you don't jam a man like me as your husband.
If we get married, you will have access to your daughter. But to leave her with you alone is a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Jesslove(f): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is a disgrace sick bastard needs to be given the death penalty he's a waste of space
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

U mean u can't be left alone with ur father?

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Mobog(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

According to Economic law, when something is scarce, its value rises.
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.

The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.

Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.

Do you know why married men live longer than the single men?
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.

I was thinking you're seeing afar when I started reading your comment, untill I got to the last statement... please be realistic from the beginning to the end!

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Matheusmartin: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
This your unnecessary bitterness gonna end your miserable life, abruptly...

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
It is finished
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.

Is that ur personal experience in ur family?

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
richmond500:
wow, I was overwhelmed by ur stupidity.
Some persons have attained a divine state in stupidity hierarchy, only a celestial monk stand a chance against u.
copy and paste ...
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Victoria938(f): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
You will never see mercy from god for doing this and you shall suffered for 6000 years
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

If not for fetish purpose I don't see any reason a father will defile her daughter. Don't generalize the issue
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
What sort of Nonsense is this. You keep saying this as if it's even sensitive to hearing.

Get pregnant by your husband, beget a female child and prevent her father from having asses to her. Then let's see how your husband reacts first

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U mean u can't be left alone with ur father?

Leave sapphire alone she's speaking from experience! Maybe her father was once a rapi****

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.
Women who rape boys(sons),wetin we go talk?

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Not every man is as sick as your father, get that into your empty skull, dear frustrated worn out evening news paper.
sapphiere:

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Some men have no sense of boundaries and self control.

They believe a man and woman can't be friends without sexual feelings so any woman is game.

That's how many end up defiling their own daughter. Imagine having an erection for your own daughter.
It can't be ordinary. It's either psychosis or ritual purpose
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heathrow44:

Leave sapphire alone she's speaking from experience! Maybe her father was once a rapi****

That's exactly what am interested in knowing
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by dsoft321(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Sense is far from you I swear

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Don't know why men from the westside behave like beasts when they see small girls breast.

You always hear stories like these from western side of naija.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

It can't be ordinary. It's either psychosis or ritual purpose

It is nothing like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.