Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (57400 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=leksymaxy post=100662550]Bro dont allow society to determine your future, i was 25yrs when i started dating my girlfriend who is now my wife and she was 30years then, we got married when i clocked 30yrs and she was 35yrs. Bro i am glad i got married to her because she is everything i want in a woman, she helped me to secured job after school and also gave me beautiful kids, she respected me so much and care for me. Bro pls if you know you will marry her, pls go ahead and stay with her, see all these older females they understand what a man wants and will make you happy no matter what, so go ahead and follow your heart[/quote
Some sir not all
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Qatar2022:

She knows everything more than you but she hid it , go and marry a girl you had upper hand at
Hmmm
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by zoedew: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.

Your name is still Yacoub and you behave true to your name. You must become Israel before going forward in this matter. Follow your heart friend!
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by OmoBaale1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

I am a young guy age 28 currently in my final year hoping to graduate this year by God's grace. Am in a relationship in with a gal I love so much and the love keeps growing day by the day.

She is 30 years old and just graduated this year but she is talking of waiting for me so we can serve together. The thing now is that I wish to get married to her but am not ready now. But she says she can wait for me if only I won't disappoint her.

Now am confused, if she waits for me for 5 years she would be 35 by then and am not sure if it's right getting married to someone 2 years older than me and someone at the age of 35 or above.. to add to it, she doesn't look her age, even if someone sees us, they won't believe she is my senior..

Pls am really confused, have never dated someone who understands me like she do.. Note: she never knew my age, she thought we were age mate cause of my voters card she saw which doesn't carry my real age.
Ogbeni! 35-33=2. Case close
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by BluDesk: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nwachi22:

You sound very immature. Please if you want to leave her, please do, make way for better person. Make God no use you punish her.

You get bad mouth grin
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by alphaNomega: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
Age is very important when you consider fertility. When you get older, you will realise this
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:
If you know she'd be too old for you when you're ready to marry, please tell her to move on to a guy that's ready.

No use your reggae spoil her Fuji.

First time I am agreeing with you..
Op.. if you know say she go dn too old for your eye by that time or you go dn see fresh 23 years old then, better free her now, cos if you promise her and come later disappoint her.. she go deal with you and serve you and he karma herself..
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Kingchuksero: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
You must be handsome and really know how to bang her well.

There is always that one pussy you bang so well and bond with.

That's the reason she wants to wait but believe me, before the 5years she will eventually start to double date on the ground of not putting all her eggs in one basket..
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Qatar2022:

She knows everything more than you but she hid it , go and marry a girl you had upper hand at
I dont think so
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Tallyman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

First of all open up on your real age. Being 2 years older than you is not the issue but your maturity.
However, I don't think you are ready for this gal. I advise let her go.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Qatar2022: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I dont think so
I'm waiting for another thread you will about that woman

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by wealth231(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ajibade123:
I am so disappointed that you are educated and you still take age as a big deal
so 35 years old is bad for a female to get married??

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.
and you never add your contact there
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ofiko123(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Age is just a number....
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Richthekid: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Don’t try it let her go
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by neyohh: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
demmymoney:
Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz

Seconded
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
demmymoney:
Dump the bitch

U are still in ur 20s for bleeps sake why wud u b in an exclusive relationship with the opposite sex in ur 20s and the foolish thing is this one has already hit the wall. Guy don't u know ur value or are u dumb!!!

U should make yourself ur mental point of origin. Focus on ur goals and spin plates. Don't have onetitis for that bitch nahh jeeezzz

Baba, the truth to get a loyal babe is difficult especially if you aren't that buoyant and you are a graduate.

The best time to get into a relationships especially for guys is when you are in school that's when you can still date a beautiful doctor to be, or a first class babe with great potentials, without thinking of your financial status, by the time you graduate even if things never soft she go still they loyal because both of you have grown too close. Not always the case though, there is always an exception to every rule.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by pacespot(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Is there any age that people can't get married in this life, I'm startled by some Nigerian mentality. People of 70+ years are getting married and living happily ever
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by sanyablaze(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Romanoff:

If you read again, his comment was based on comments I made on other topics and this one.

No be everybody dey reason with wetin dey between their legs.

If you are not beckoned to speak at a meeting, you don't jump
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Romanoff(f): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
sanyablaze:

If you are not beckoned to speak at a meeting, you don't jump

Yet I got mentioned.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by sanyablaze(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
no vex

Romanoff:

Yet I got mentioned.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by delas1234: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

Buy some sense
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by riczy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Matheusmartin:
At 35,shes no longer a girl.
Address her well.

Na iye(person mama) naim she be.. grin
u are nt a good person lol, there is a lady who is 5yrs older than I do, but she keeps crushing!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by placeofallure(f): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eval123:

she is a good gal, I know almost everything about her past. so not everyone is a bitch

That's what you get when you bring your issues here for a roundtable. Nairaland has the good, the bad and the ugly. This one you quoted is one of the Yaba left escapees roaming freely here.

A good girl deserves a fair treatment. The only thing that'll make you keep that girl is if truly you'll marry her. If not, set her loose.
If you ask me, age is nothing but numbers.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by jantman(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
@Eval123

Better days are ahead, so don't make any promise

I repeat; don't make promise
You will regret.

Dont make promise in the name of feeling

I am warning you: Love promise is almost like a spiritual covenant

If in futurr you fail to keep the promise you make to her, you will reap the negative consequences
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by drmikeadams(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin...imagine buying a thirty five year old range rover grin grin ..just picture the millage cheesy.the body and Engine..
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by SeaTrade(m): 1:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Kingchuksero:
You must be handsome and really know how to bang her well.

There is always that one pussy you bang so well and bond with.

That's the reason she wants to wait but believe me, before the 5years she will eventually start to double date on the ground of not putting all her eggs in one basket..
Most women stop enjoying sex after 32 or so...
Turning them on is very hard and before them wet bros,heaven go fall first.
What I'm saying is it is clearly not the sex,rather companionship she might be enjoying with the OP that she cant get anywhere else,that's why she wanna stay.
And why is she getting companionship from the OP?Because OP never balance yet .
Think of this,which stable man in his forties will want to marry a 35 year old ?To gain what exactly?
So her options are limited and e dey want hook this guy.
Handsomeness and present ability plays a huge role for women in this category but you see sex?E no follow at all.
Which kind Bleep you want to Bleep weh she never Bleep before? undecided
I laff you.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by dam4sam: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Eval123:
Please I need advice.

How did we end up with stupid guys like you? How can a 28yr old call himself a young guy? shocked grin grin

Its either you love her, she loves you and both of you agree to marry or not, what has her age "by then", got to do with it?
Whether you marry her today or in five years time, there will still be the same age difference of two years between the two of you or are you going to still be 28yrs in five years time, Confused Heeediout! angry angry
I feel like slapping your head off yoru shoulder right now.
Please free the lady, you will make a terrible husband and father of children.

And you are an age fraudster as well, gosh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Bahamas95(m): 3:35am On Apr 11, 2021
"I will wait for you"

That's what they tell you when you're the only available option they have.......Be very careful with such ladies.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by ECHICHE: 4:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Pls, don't keep any girl on suspense when you are not ready for marriage. Don't be in a hurry. Focus on completing ur study & later ur Nysc, then look for good job. Marriage is not all about "I love you" rather it goes with financial responsibilities. Any mistake you make now that ur young can frustrate you for decades.

Pls & pls, be bold to tell the girl that ur not prepared to marry now. 5 years is too much to Wait for someone for marriage. Love always fissle away with time.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by Sunrise258: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2021
35 and above ladies are very desperate. If you're dating one and tend to marry her, don't think it's love! She must have cover your head in a jazz pot. Just parted with one; her desperation is too much and numerous body counts have destroyed honeypot.
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

Baba, the truth to get a loyal babe is difficult especially if you aren't that buoyant and you are a graduate.

The best time to get into a relationships especially for guys is when you are in school that's when you can still date a beautiful doctor to be, or a first class babe with great potentials, without thinking of your financial status, by the time you graduate even if things never soft she go still they loyal because both of you have grown too close. Not always the case though, there is always an exception to every rule.

Bros, women don't build, they just move in

It's very stupid to be in a serious relationship with a lady in ur 20s as a man. Onetitis is a killer disease. And the soulmate stuff is a myth.

And women love opportunistically and men love sacrificially and idealistically
Re: Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady by demmymoney(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

As bitter as it sound, this might just be what you need but avoid the spinning plates of a thing o, e no too funny if you cast..

That's why u allow them to know u are not exclusive with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.