Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street (1123 Views)

Bobrisky Caught Peeing With Dick On Lagos Street(video). / Meet 28-year Old Amputee Model With One Leg Who Walked The Runway At NYFW (pics) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street by ifysblog: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
See What happened to a girl with one leg who was caught selling on Lagos Street

A lady was with one leg spot on the Lagos Street selling pure water not minding that she has one leg.

The girls pictures was posted on Facebook where people offered help some people plead to know her location to learn from her,

See Comments below;
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/04/see-what-happened-to-girl-with-one-leg.html

Re: See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street by Bossontop(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Very commendable of her......abokì for don turn am to avenue for begging

Re: See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street by pepperdemzombie: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Very touching!
Re: See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street by Victoria938(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Awwww.this really broke my heart also she is really beautiful. I really love her strength and determination,she didnt give up on life or herself. She really passed a message on us being thankful to God for any situation we are in and not giving up. I really pray she gets help though. God bless you.
Re: See What Happened To A Girl With One Leg Who Was Caught Selling On Lagos Street by blazepascal(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
should i say the future is female

(1) (Reply)

Mr Dove Buys A New Mercedes Benz. And Sprays Dollars In Lekki / Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) / New Leaked Videos Of Tiwa Savage's S*x Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.