Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter (46146 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lovethaa: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Jeon(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..

and so?

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Ekejoestar(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
U neva marry, u don dey complain for woman matter, if you come marry nko

Btw op,,, it's a sin to sleep with a woman you haven't married...may God 4give us all

289 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Supreme01: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
If other things like the character is good, sorry learn to leave with that one. Don't expect every thing excellent in human.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by CandyOps(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omo if you kick me when I'm asleep na him be say you wan turn the sleep to Takwaendo match be that o.

Which one be to kick person comot for bed again?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Hahaha she is telling you stylishly to buy super king-size bed grin grin grin

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by tosik(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Guy go buy her mat make she dey sleep on top mat,i can't stress myself during the day,and u stressing me in d midnight.....Mba

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
"violence take it by force"
go and learn kunfu too

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Amarahly(f): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reminds me of a line in Chike's song .."I'm getting better in Kung fu" grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Erojepromise(f): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Simple stop being live in lovers ..,...

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by soundOsonic: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
I am like your gf, that fights kung fu. Exactly how you said it and the kung fu part that's what my room mate in school then use to tell me.
Simple way to solve it is just cuddle each other when you sleep. Hold her in a cuddling position to her it might look romantic but in actuality it is restraining technique.

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Zenithpeak(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

That is what we call "a peaceful sleeper" grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lovethaa: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2021
soundOsonic:
I am like your gf, that fights kung fu. Exactly how you said it and the kung fu part that's what my room mate in school then use to tell me.
Simple way to solve it is just cuddle each other when you sleep. Hold her in a cuddling position to her it might look romantic but in actuality it is restraining technique.

Hmmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Twelfthman: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Lol does she like eating late/heavy meals/sleeping immediately after meals at night? Or maybe that is just the way she sleeps and it can't be explain by science cheesy

I have once had an hostel mate that sometimes like to sleep in my room back in university days..
After we argue, laugh play video games and stuff till 12am or so. Other boys will go back to sleep in their room but this particular dude don't care, he will carry pillow and sleep on my bed grin to make it even worse he doesn't do Kungfu style which i am already use to tolerate due to my younger siblings kungfu and jacki chan style on bed grin . They kick & blow when they sleep grin
But this particular dude in uni days when he sleeps. He do grab and hold style grin
I will always wake up midnight to see someone holding tight to me.

PS: he is not a gay. He has gf and kid even at that time in school as he was living couple life. Now he is married to her.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Khd95(m): 2:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Enjoy Your Kongfu Girlfriend grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Vision101(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2021
You asked for what you can do to save your soul bah. Give your life to Christ and stop fornicating.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lovethaa: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Vision101:
You asked for what you can do to save your soul bah. Give your life to Christ and stop fornicating.

I already gave my life to Christ bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by yetunsbay(m): 4:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Definitely u need bunk. You gonna be at the top

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Duplexxx: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Dis kind tori resembles one of a friend too

Dis guy no dey allow us sleep for night o

A friend woke me up and told me to look

What i saw

Dis guy was fighting kufu and the same barking like a dog on top of his bed

I come dey fear make this guy no go carry bottle take kill us inside the apartment

The next morning i just dey look dis guy
Asking myself na this guy dey worry like dis

Night come again

I no sleep quick so i pretended if i don sleep around 1am dis guy started again samasorting the same time screaming on his bad this time was really scary

He never new what his doing at midnight

Since then i know this life no balance

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by NiRfreak(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Erojepromise:
Simple stop being live in lovers ..,...
And when they are married nkor
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by NiRfreak(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Khd95:
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day
Na wetin i bẹ one type before. All these guys no know anything, no sane person sleeps that way unless na boarding schl student matress dem dey use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by OcholaKings: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2021
grin
CandyOps:
Omo if you kick me when I'm asleep na him be say you wan turn the sleep to Takwaendo match be that o.

CandyOps:

CandyOps:

2 Likes

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2021
This is the time to end this relationship if this is something you're not ready to deal with

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by EmmySparky(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2021
so when she get pikin she go use am do Ronaldo for bed too ba?...na wa

4 Likes

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by doubleE70: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2021
cheesy grin kung-fu should be ur best option
so that u can combat her with ur own moves.
but no call me when u break ur bones oooo
and I won't pay any hospital bill agreed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by DSC7: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala for Crises........

Your problem too much Abegggggg.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by ovcwality(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2021
yetunsbay:
Definitely u need bunk. You gonna be at the top
Nice idea op

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Kyrx(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Lol grin

I once had a roommate like that back in OAU, the guys sleeping habit was so strange, I’m so sure 4&1/2 isn’t enough for him. But man, Adura was so intelligent and cool, he’s got my respect any day any time!

#Edited: The picture below is close to his sleeping style then..

11 Likes

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by popweezy(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
just a resounding slap on her butt will address the situation bro

2 Likes

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by vickydankal(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Go and buy queen size bed and stop complaining

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.