Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter (46169 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by yetunsbay(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
ovcwality:

Nice idea op
if he will take to advice ooo. But I guess he likes kpomo & snail
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Stevyne: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..
Instead make you give am better slap for back or yansh.
Her head wey no correct go correct
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Acidiously: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
You need to visit SHAOLIN TEMPLE for your safety but make sure you don't turn your bed to THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Bossman25(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
What do you expect...when you told her your love for her na.. Jackie Chan! .....so she go repay the favour naa

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by itslinkin4005(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..
Guy be very careful, you may be dealing with someone who is married spiritually. Na her spiritual husband dey kick you out.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Sijo01(f): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala plenty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Mandela27: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Khd95:
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day
Lmao..
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Totilopussylick(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Go and buy king size bed.

And stop sleeping with someone that isn't your wife.

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by allubi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
���
Khd95:
Na her spiritual hubby dey kick u out of bed, tongue

You go still collect spiritual nodding one day
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

I have had similar experience when I was younger.. Kick her out of the bed kungfu style too. She will get the msg and adjust gradually ooo. It works. Lol
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Jimmyubah2: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

If it's not a laughing matter then what matter is that?
Abeg make I laff jare.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by SarkinYarki: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Run run before she occupies your destiny
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Enjoy your training
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Irennediva(f): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Evil Spirit at work.
How do people even sleep together when they're not married

Below is a Nairaland Buharist.

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'll carry her and put on d sofa

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by segun18(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by larrixauto2017(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
check My Signature Asap
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by larrixauto2017(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na So One My Friend Chop Slap For Night � Oh.. Guy Please Be Careful Oh.. Ear Still Dey Pain Jide.. This Year Making It 3 year..

Check My Signature Asap
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Denko2721987(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Truly hilarious.. Simply upgrade ur sleeping position to snake in the monkey shadow grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by BENEAMATA: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
bia op , which one be say she dey sleep like kung fu fighter . pls , don't disrespect the league of great kung fu fighters like bruce lee , jet li , jackie chan et al of which yours trully is a member ( who slap me ? ! ) .seek RUGA help for your fulani spirit filled gyalfriend before she go displace an important member of family like her mother in -law just like fulanis do to indigenes .
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by lascos912(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
when you dey pakurumo we no here anything
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by clothingonline(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Yourself copy the style
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by frozen70(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Any time she spreads herself on bed like that, just make good use of the display

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by AustinTexas018(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Amarahly:
Reminds me of a line Chike's song .."I'm getting better in Kung fu" grin grin

Hi beautiful... Why u dey ignore me i don offend u Babe?
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by BENEAMATA: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bossman25:
What do you expect...when you told her your love for her na.. Jackie Chan! .....so she go repay the favour naa
Alhaji orezi , well done oh .
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by AustinTexas018(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

Any time she spreads herself on bed like that, just make good use of the display

Gbam grin grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Ten06(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Where is the picture of that godamn kung-fu lady? Let's study it to know if she is possess with kung-fu spirit
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Brainee9: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin she's an ogbanje . na her village people dey use her do ogbanje confu. Bro take her to deliverance or risk to continue complaining in bitterness
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ekejoestar:
U neva marry, u don dey complain for woman matter, if you come marry nko

Btw op,,, it's a sin to sleep with a woman you haven't married...may God 4give us all
Ordinary girlfriend
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Hahaha she is telling you stylishly to buy super king-size bed grin grin grin
Hahha bad boy grin grin
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Obason22(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Spiritual husband at work, they will kill u one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.