Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (64581 Views)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman; Man Dies From Bullet 20 Years After He Dodged It / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by odudueffiom(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2021
Therock5555:
Hope y'all enjoy the chapter... I had alot of things to talk about the four new girls, but since only Eva concise with the story, I took up her angle or else this story no fit finish for book 3. And I ain't mentioning their names cause y'all have lots of names to remember. Most dedicated chapters like the Collins birthday and Francis bet9ja saga all ran concurrently with the story line and not at once as I portray things.

I wish I had the strength to dissect characters for una.

Gist still long die, I don't know how I'll squeeze them all in nine more chapters... Hmm, make we dey go jejely...

Lemme try and complete typing chapter 2 this night so that na to just proof read and drop am tomorrow, atleast one schedule off my list...

Good night for now...

Still I Rock......
bad man!!!!
Feed us more abeg!!
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
[b]Hi guys, its been a while. I'm sorry for hoarding updates, seriously I never thought I'll be stuck writing one chapters for days. It's not been easy for me.

I was given an emergency work to do, my lecturer friend wanted me to prepare hand outs for her, school don resume and she needed to submit it for approval today, as per emergency matter, I had to drop all distractions and squeeze the gig into my tight schedule, unfortunately the chapter I was typing had to be put on hold till I finished this evening. I dey the lecturer house as I dey so. So make una no too vex for me, I'll answer all comments later.

As for that dude that guessed me being with my Abuja chick, dude was right. Girl wey say she dey come since Monday, na yesterday she finally show, omor yesterday was bloody. Babe was sulking all night because I didn't even look her twice, she para tire, go sleep o. Early this morning, she don pack her things waka, me sef go chase the paper ooo. I don't take it as a loss, if only she came since Monday, she for get my attention. So dude, I wasn't untop any Kilimanjaro, I dey the rack my brain to create hand out wey lecturer go sell hammar money. Hmm this life no go ever balance o.

Well this chapter is very trickish, that's why I couldn't drop it halfway for una until I finished it. Don't think you're the only one when you find yourself getting lost and relost while reading, even me sef dey read and reread am cause e dey burst my head. E too sweet me, it's actually a 2 in 1 chapter.... So enjoy....

And please if you are bringing Vaseline to read the next chapter, you'll be shocked ooo, Hahahaha.

Still I Rock...[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2021
Chapter 2...
House Husbands

"Guy dress up make we comot."

I was browsing through Nairaland in my room alone one evening. Remember the script writing job I got, I had completed it and reached out to the movie director. My script was a bust. He praised the brilliance of the story line then blocked me immediately.
Yes I got scammed, the movie director collected the script copy and blocked me. I was depressed for days. Money wey I don plan how to get a new phone and dump the small java phone wey Grace loan me. I wish I hadn't sold my phone in the first place. Even Grace couldn't comfort me. To even think the idiot was a Nairalander. I rarely went out those days, just come back from school, get stoned, text Grace and pass out, repeat the next day. She was worried sick but I assured her that it's just for awhile. I'll bounce back, yes I did. But I never tried writing anything more than two thousand words again until now.

"Guy you dey sleep? I dey sight your phone light. Get up." The voice boomed again from my window.

Ah!!! My window. What can I not say about that window, I was the only person that has a room window that faces the roadside. The window has a two way mirror glass, so I could watch outsiders perfectly from inside without been seen except you come really close, I dey toast babes through the window sef, when they sight the gadgets for my room, them dey soji. When we were moving into the house, I asked my dad if I could burst a door through there, my personal door outside because I had to pass through the main Parlor before I could step outside, the disapproving looks from my dad made me add, 'I'm just joking ooo' to the end of the sentence. He asked me to go build my own house and put my door there.

"Guy, I go break your glass o, get up Nah, wahala dey oo!!!"

Okay that piqued my interest, I immediately threw my phone aside and jumped to the window. Victor was outside, he wasn't smiling at all.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Guy, one girl don loose guard, and we need go treat her fuvkup. Abeg dress up make we dey go, I'll tell you wetin sup on the way."

I turned away and made for my cloth rack, what would a girl do to offend Victor enough to pull a hit on her? Even though I didn't want to go out, or interested in any hunting mission, the back story and impending action was too good to pass me by. I was still pulling my shirt over my head as I stepped outside, Victor started walking towards the road side, I hurriedly followed him.

I noticed he was boiling so I didn't want to start any ruckus with useless questions, he'll update me sooner than later. When we stopped a bike, he gave directions to Grace's house.

"Guy, na their Grace house we dey go?"

"No, the girl house dey before hers." He replied. I climbed behind him.

As we landed In an open field, he began updating me.

"Remember that my area female friend wey I tell you say dey stay for near them Ada's house?"

"Eh, I remember, but I've never seen her before sha, you just gist me."

"Ehen, no worry, today you go see her face plus the brutalized one join."

"Kai, wetin she do?" I laughed.

This girl get liver go tell my mumsy say I dey live with woman for student village, after I don tell my mama say me and two guys catch room, na why I no dey too go house. The girl go cast me, she even tell my mama say me na House Husband, say na me dey cook, sweep and even wash the girl clothes..."

"Ewooo, this is funny sha. But she no lie na, you dey do am steady, Shebi una dey form couple goals?" I was jerking with laughter.

"Dude, your yansh there, we go get beef oo!!!" He warned, well I couldn't help it. That was funny to imagine, the look on his mom's face when she got slapped with the truth would have been priceless. And then when she confronted Victor, I'm sure his demeanor would have won, world most shameful human award. I laughed some more and then abruptly shut up again.

"So how una finish with Mumsy?"

"Omor I deny oh, I tell my mumsy to call the girl make she come talk am for my front. Na why I want make we go block the girl, drill her wella. How you reason am? Make I rush her with slap or headbutt? Cause my body dey vibrate like this."

"Why don't we hear from her first?" I replied as we got closer to the mysterious girl's house.

My mind drifted back to that night when we marched to Eva's house. My heart was beating uneasily when Victor knocked on her door, heavy party jams was resonating on the door, I wondered how inside would be, I wish I could be like Victor that was smiling gleefully until the door opened.

Eva stood in front of us, a stick of dope was hanging down her lips, she was putting on just night gown, I'm sure Francis would have exchanged twelve years of his life that moment just to see what we were seeing for free that night, Victor's smile became broader as he took in the view, from the humongous boobs to the clearly outlined nipples, to the body hugging nightie, My Oh My.

"Come in, guys" she said slowly, we all knew she was already drunk because she was slurring and trying to stand straight.

We quickly dashed in, her room was almost similar to Grace's but she had a mad ass home theater which Grace didn't have.
While Victor went straight to her queen size mattress, I sat modestly on a low chair. Even though I pretended not to look, I was scanning Eva's body like a scanning machine.
She passed an ash tray and glasses to both of us while she went to get some edibles. I quickly reminded Victor that we had limited time to return, once the football match is over, and other students start trooping home, Grace and Ada would expect us to be amongst the numbers, any delay was a deadly idea. I didn't want any trouble from that chick of mine.

Eva returned back with a plate filled with goodies, she was already blasting music since we came so she continued from where she stopped earlier, twerking up a storm. This time she didn't rock any of us, I was disappointed.

Very soon, when all hope seemed to be lost, she started dancing backwards towards me. Awooo, see yansh Abeg. I just dey salivate till the yansh touch me, e soft die. Chai better creatures full this world o. Without shame, I massage the ass like I owned it, Victor was feeling left out so he came forward and began dancing with her, she was sandwiched between us and she (we) wasn't complaining one bit. When the going was hitting intense level, some one knocked. She freed herself and went to check, Victor was spotting a huge boner, I hid my own better because I was sitting down. Eva spoke to who ever it was at the door and came back to us after some minutes. The dancing, sorry rocking continued. Things was going to be intense, or so I thought.

Things were going to be intense, or so I thought when we neared the mysterious girl house, I could see Grace house in the distance. The last time i pulled a hit and beat section was in my secondary school days, and those were guys, I found it silly that we were coming to beat up a girl, like how low can one go. The major reason I followed Victor was to netrualize him if things go overboard, I was the Yin to his Yan. We noticed three people coming towards us, a girl and two guys, they all held gallons, seemingly to go get water nearby.

"I dey come." Victor said and walked towards the group, I stood back and observed place.

Victor spoke with the group for a minute or two then walked back towards my direction while they walked to go fetch their water. Instead of walking towards the girl's house, Victor stood next to me, brought out his phone and started pressing it. I was taken aback, like what the hell was happening?

"Dude we no dey go the girl house again?" I asked when he wasn't showing any signs of moving.

"Na the girl I go talk to few minutes ago."

"Eh, eh, eh, kai, bros you don't mean it? So na the girl be that? What happened to rushing her with slaps or nodding?"

"Eh, she wan go fetch water. I dey wait make she come back before I start wetin I wan do." He explained.

"Bros you dey mad? Why you carry me come waste time for here? I tell you say I no like my bed at home?" I was pissed to my guts. I just stood and watch the unfolding drama while reminiscing about Eva.

"Why is your girlfriend so possesive?" Eva asked me, she was sitting on laps, facing me, her boobs almost choked me, my legs were vibrating from her body weight and big yansh but suffering and smiling was my greatest mantle, I was smiling back at her.

"Because na only me she get for this world." I joked.

"Victor, what about you?" She turned and asked him.

"Me na free agent, I can do what ever I want, when I want." He declared.

"Me too, one thing with me is that, when I really need something, I could go to any length to get it. I don't mind how many people I bring down." Eva declared.

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"In conclusion, I wanna fuvk both of you till I'm satisfied, and I don't care who knows or what they can do. The ball is in your court. Fuvk your girlfriend"

That meant Grace...

Victor and I were staring at each other. My throat was patchy, yes you might say, that is what we expected but c'mon, except you're a legit IndecentStar, the idea of being naked with not just one strange girl, but your own best friend join to straff one chick. See we've fuvked a single girl before but it was 'after sack', that is, one person finished before passing to the other, even though the girl later knew, that we knew, that she knew, that we were friends, it was less awkward because we run her at different times. But there we were, about to be serenaded by one chick.

There was an ego clash, I have never seen Victor fully naked before, neither had he ever seen me, we don't tell stories about our dick size, we could brag all the time about our conquest. But this time we had to put our money were our mouth is. It was truth or bust time. While I was making my decision, Victor was already pulling his shirt over his head, his ripped hairy chest displayed itself.

"Damn, nice packs boy." Eva hailed Victor. He was smiling sheepishly as he started loosening his belt.

"Damn, better put those your nice packs into use this evening when the girl comes back ooo!!" I yab Victor. He looked at me and laughed, he remembered what prompted the question. We had been standing for about ten minutes, I even squatted down after a while. The mysterious girl was no where in sight. Abi them kidnap her from the borehole?

"Guy make we dey go house." I finally gave up.

"Omor I no dey leave here except I dash this babe atleast three slaps." Victor boasted.

Like the popular saying, "speak of the devil and he would turn up" the girl started coming from afar with the water on her head. She was walking slowly. We stood watching for about five minutes before she reached our side, she dropped the gallon in front of us and greeted me first.

"So Victor, wetin you say you wan yarn me?" She asked.

"Eh, just go drop your water and return. We fit wait." He replied gently.

Ehhhhh!!!! Papa, are you kidney me? Kiloshele? What happened to the promised three slaps he was boasting about earlier? He didn't even bother to look at me, he knew I was pissed. I wish I could start beating him instead that moment.

Victor didn't bother to look at me as his trousers fell to the ground, he knew i would be pleased, all eyes were on him. Mehn the niqqa was well hung. Shit, I'm not gonna talk about my fellow man, 14 years loading din din din loading. God Vomit (forbid). grin grin grin

I intended to just watch them as my liver wan weak, but as I noticed Eva slipping off the strap of her nightie, I swallowed hard, damn the consequences and quickly removed my shirt, my hairless chest was the opposite of Victor's, but trust me when I saw, I get natural two packs. grin grin grin

With her nightie slowly sliding down, she knelt in front of Victor and grabbed his rapidly engorging man hood and swallowed him in one gulp, Victor moaned like a bitch.... grin grin

After an additional ten minutes, the mysterious babe finally arrived, she even had the effontery to take her bath and change her clothes before stepping out. I just shook my head. Na see finish cause this thing....

"Sorry guys for the delay, so Victor what's up?" She asked.

"Eh, mama, na one thing wey my mumsy tell me, she been call your name, so I say make I come ask you if na true?" He blurted out, I was staring at him. I was grimacing with pure anger. What happened to the violence, I rep violence that moment but none was forthcoming. Abi make I protest?

"I haven't see your mother since last month oo. So how I wan tell her anything. Wetin she talk sef?" She replied.

They spoke for a few more minutes before he embraced her and said we should go. Chai, see my life ooo, who send me this kind mumu waka. We were silent till we got home.

That night, each of us smiling like cats, walked back home, none of us said a word, we were satisfied with our personal Thoughts, no need to brag, we both saw who was the better dicktator. The most important fact was that Eva was pleased. I mean, very pleased. And well taken care of.

Ada and Grace, were super pissed with us, we were over thirty minutes late. They both were waiting outside for us, since Grace's room was nearer to the gate than Ada's, I held the upper hand cause I sidelined them and made a beeline into Grace's room.

I was already in the bathroom when Grace walked in, I could faintly here Ada and Grace engaging in a screaming match outside. Grace expectedly was waiting for me outside the door. As soon as I got out, she began nagging nonstop.

I was already snoring before she finished a hundred words.... In my mind I was like; who you help? You don baff? Who you serve

*Repeat Infinito till music fades....*

Still I Rock

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
That's it guys... Hope y'all enjoy the chapter....

Hopefully my schedule would loosen up enough tomorrow to drop one chapter for una. Goodnight y'all...

Your comments and likes are delicious....

Still I rock.....

9 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Arinze624: 10:13pm On May 20, 2021
Chapter 2...
House Husbands
Jeez Kraịst,, 
Chi Eva Body Divinegrin

Zero Respects to Sex Addicts.
Rock Of Ages, more Inks 
Nwanne mmadụ
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Anijay1212(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Indeed You Rock bro. Mbuk mfo anem tutu.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Arinze624: 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
Chapter 1...
Meeting Eva and Squad

50-50  grin
Life Na Dice, Rock Of Ages,
Grasias

More Inks Nwanne.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
Who Grace help sef angry
Infact gimme her number tongue grin
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Silentgroper(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2021
Kudos op. Bt y u bin neglect us 4 beer parlour?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2021
Ayomide119:
Oboy you dey burst my brain ooo. I don know say this Eva wan us party destroy una prick, your body go tell sha.
Youre officially my NO 1 writer on Nairaland tbh

Hahahaha, thanks for being a supportive fan, I appreciate man

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2021
valdes00:
Kudos bro
Every post is always top notch
I wish i get magic, i for no even dey wait.. Na to just enchant therock to write for 2weeks straight non stop... This suspense too much na

Hahahaha, na only money fit do the magic, surprise Me see na grin grin
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2021
Chidexsco8448:
Nice one Bro
Ur writing skills are excellent cool
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2021
Rumpleslitskin:
Rock eh my brother from another mother that I am yet to meet. Guy you too much Tiri gbosa for you.

See as you make me dey imagine things like say I dey watch film, your writing prowess is superb.

For one chapter I laugh, I get boner, I vex, I even felt the heat from the football hall to show how captivating the story is. You come leave of with this cliffhanger weh go dey make person reload nairaland every hour. Baba you get mouth

Hahahaha, see as I just dey laugh... This comment made my day
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2021
Youngzubi:

I hail bro. I've got plug for Ya bro... Hit me up thru mail let's talk.
I don't read stories anymore but your work is just something else wink

Oya na, see better person ooo. I'll PM you ASAP
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2021
Cylovee:
if not that it won't be sweet compare to reading, I would have visit you and listing to the complete story over a chilled malt...

Hahahaha, you're welcomed anytime. I missed your call sha, na busy wan finish me
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2021
Ibrahim79mantu:
Guy ,kudos to you and your weed supplier wey dey ginger you to write this story. The story too sweet. Pls continue

Hahahaha, police arrest my supplier last week, so me sef dey on hibernation mode, I dey manage the small one wey remain till them go release am grin grin
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2021
izywzy:
I love GRACE's character.
Exact type of WOMAN I need.

Just give their type correct loving you and you are safe to know they will stick to only you.

Nice write-up THE ROCK

As we no come sabi fall in love nkor?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2021
Oyin2212:
Ayo the rock, I love your writing skills. Keep up the good work. But e too dey tei before you release new work na

Mehn na work ooo, na my chinkili free time I dey use write. How wish I dey get break, but my job dey very unpredictable.

I could be free for two straight days and work back to back for a week straight... Just dey manage am dey go sire

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2021
EAhumble:
E be like say that aunty don enter finally... abeg give us update make we use am hold body as you dey climb Kilimanjaro so!

Aunty came and went, I no see Jericho talk more of Kilimanjaro, hahahaha
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2021
Anijay1212:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Indeed You Rock bro. Mbuk mfo anem tutu.
Thanks man, can you please interpret your last line... I dey see double
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Vallyb:
Who Grace help sef angry Infact gimme her number tongue grin
Wetin you wan use the number do?
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
Silentgroper:
Kudos op. Bt y u bin neglect us 4 beer parlour?

Bro.... I no dey too get time, so its either I write here or drop sexcapades there, I can't do both same time.

And BTW whenever I say make I catch up with the thread and drop una one banger, the rate of insolent individuals there is really mind draining. Too much gbas gbos and derailling, omor children don overrun there, I gats pull out ASAP

And BTW na una give me motivation to start writing again, remember KO. Una say make I cut off some distractions, I guess that thread was one grin grin

I'll be back when that thread regain it's glory... Else na Adieu

5 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
Therock5555:

Wetin you wan use the number do?

Mek i warnam say no b only u get dick angry
I follow gettam kiss incase she needs some help wink
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rollinstone(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2021
Good work Op, more ink to ur pen
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Anijay1212(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Therock5555:

Thanks man, can you please interpret your last line... I dey see double
cheesy

Mkpo aseaba o...
Mbok make you no see double again.
Sha thats Ibibio for you and it means your story is so hilarious.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by EAhumble(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
Therock5555:

Aunty came and went, I no see Jericho talk more of Kilimanjaro, hahahaha
hahahaha.. no worry, consolation is coming
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2021
Vallyb:

Mek i warnam say no b only u get dick angry I follow gettam kiss incase she needs some help wink
*starts loading my M-16 rifle*
Excuse me sir, repeat what you said...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2021
Omor, glo network is shitty Abeg, I've been trying to upload for hours.

Sorry, hi y'all. I managed to come back early today, as usual no light, but instead of waiting, I say make I manage the battery dey I get use type one chapter cause if I don't, maybe na till Monday or so una go jam me... So hope y'all enjoy....

Still I Rock....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2021
Chapter 3...
Drama Queen

[b]Still I Rock[/b]re mine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2021
Anijay1212:
grin grin grin cheesy

Mkpo aseaba o...
Mbok make you no see double again.
Sha thats Ibibio for you and it means your story is so hilarious.

Hahaha, I guessed right, omor I no too dey hear language, I can't stress myself oo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by sconp: 8:01pm On May 21, 2021
Where is the revenge? undecided

Omo! Rock ehn angry
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by DannyG8(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Joy giver
Where do you reside please and where do you school please

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.