Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,507 members, 6,344,799 topics. Date: Friday, 18 June 2021 at 08:52 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (43715 Views)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Woman Warns Her Husband's Lover, Pastes Notice Of Her Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ego2(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16
Therock555 I dey see your handwork o��
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16
VincenzoZhuxu:
The Rock you nan boss nan.....if nan oga uduak wey I know you go get your way with her las las

Rolling my joint waiting patiently for the next block buster

Boss, hailings o, pass the kpoli bro, update don drop...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16
sterlingD:
Imagine .The vex from chapter 5 don increase after chapter 6.

Hahahahahaha bro I'm sure you'll be rolling in a steam cloud of boiling magma when you read chapter 7
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16
fashionnisir:

Therock5555 am speechless,you have to re -fixe rematch for that holy wood actress and teach her lesson she will not easily forget, what a nonsense. you can't be loosing both sides, chia they is God ooo.
you get guy like Collins you come dey dull since.you go dey all right last last.

Haha haha, bro I had to drop that village Girl like hot potato, person just dey rant for me like ashawo, her toto sef no come sweet join. I give her transport that day, come jakpa. She ask of me from Collins tire till she give up. Nonsense and indomie.

As for Collins, I'll reach his side in future updates

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16
oscoxa214:
This is a nice story bro, I'm really feeling it..
Truly u rock
thanks man.

You're welcomed..
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16
Ego2:
Therock555 I dey see your handwork o��

Baby girl..... Sorry say I abandon una for the other side o. No reason am, we go hook up
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16
Chapter 7...
Break up to make up...

Errigga say, if person no die, people no go shed tears.
I woke up feeling bleeped that morning, if I had my way, i wouldn't have bothered going to school.
I felt like a child that was caught with his fingers in a cookie jar, so instead of using the gate into school, I jumped fence and landed in my class, instead of going for Assembly. They all thought I wasn't in school that day only to find me chilling alone when they arrived.

Grace and I acted like strangers that day, for the first time in months, she didn't bring any food for me, I acted like I didn't give two bleeps, I simply went out to get what I needed. Francis tried inquiring what went wrong but she wouldn't answer him, she just kept referring him to me. When I narrated what happened, he wholeheartedly blamed me for cheating, he felt if he was the one, he would have waited for as much as a year as far as she was his, he was satisfied.

By that weekend, everybody knew that Romeo and Juliet were on a path to no reconciliation. Most of them were glad, that I was sure, HM with her ojukokoro wahala summoned us to her office. She wanted to know why we weren't talking, before Grace would reply, I over took her.

"Ma, few days back, I went to teach church choir some songs, so after the rehearsals, I left my phone with some choir girls to send the song while I walked in front with some guys. When I wanted turning back, one of the girls told me that my girlfriend called and they decided to prank her so I should explain whenever we met, only to go home and meet a break up note, that's all."

I slowly sank into my chair without blinking after telling the most outrageous lie I could find in my arsenal, I didn't show any emotion, just stone cold. Grace's face spoke a thousand words without her lips moving, she didn't know whether to admonish my lie, believe me or tell her own side. She finally settle on the last choice.

"Ma, I don't think that's what happened. I paid him a surprise visit and met a girl in his house..."

"Collins girl, not mine..." I corrected.

"Shut up let her speak..." HM cut me also.

"So, he made his friend take the girl away, he left me at home cooking for hours only to call him and a lady picked and said they just finished having sex, she claimed to be the one I saw in his house earlier, so I felt since he doesn't have respect for me, he doesn't deserve me, hence the breakup." Grace concluded.

"Is that what really happened?" HM asked me.

I was pressing my phone instead, HM wanted to scold me when I placed the phone on the table and it began ringing, I was calling someone. A female speaker answered. I asked the receiver to narrate what happened that fateful day. HM and Grace were both stunned as the girl said it was all a silly prank that went wrong. She even apologized to Grace. I put off the phone and stood up.

"Hope you heard everything for yourself, I couldn't explain because you had given me quit notice already. That doesn't change anything, I'm still where you left me." I addressed Grace, "Excuse me Ma." I told HM and walked out, HM called me twice but I was gone already.

As I walked home alone, I called the girl who spoke earlier. Jenny was what y'all call 'bestie', she was my twin friend's elder sister, so she usually helped me to run package and also deceive chicks who wanna play hard to get. She actually charged me 2k for the Grace heist which I gladly agreed cause I knew that losing Grace that early was going to torment me for the rest of the time we'll be together. She attended same church with me and was in the choir department, I knew my story was easily verifiable.

I smiled as an incoming call from Grace appeared on my screen, I ignored the call until she called again, I answered but said nothing, she immediately began apologizing profusely, I was silent on phone but dancing my legs out for the successful heist, the hunter had finally become the prey.

"I'll come see you later." I said abruptly and switched off the call. She dared not call back, I was feeling pleased with myself, at least the tables have turned or so I thought.

By evening, I was in her house, she had prepared her best meal yet, for my mind, pussy dey sure that night cause I felt she'll be all remorseful and shitt.

After eating to my heart's content, I laid down pressing my phone, she went and took her bath and wore a sexy red nightie, and walked towards her bag, brought something in a black polyethylene bag and sat next too me, I wasn't to overly concerned with the contents in the bag, I was more interested in the contents inside her nightie. She immediately collected my phone and threw it aside making me to sit up in feigned anger. In my mind I was screaming, "this is it, this is it..."

"Peter tell me the truth, cause I don't buy that choir girl bullshit. So be sincere with me, please."

"Is that all you have to say?" I replied coldly.

She became more confused at my non chalant behavior. In my mind I thought she'll start stripping but her next move surprised me. After speaking to me for awhile with me giving her my most delicious comebacks, she sighed and grabbed the black polyethylene bag, my attention was spiking as she brought out a small brown calabash and a razor blade with two sheets of paper, something was written in them and placed them in front of me. I was bewired as I stared at the semi movie being shot in front of me. A sly smile never left my face even though my heart was pounding.

"What the fuvk are you doing?" I asked.

"Baby, I'm sorry for doubting you. It's just that I have trust issues cause so many guys have broken my heart. I have fallen for you really hard and I won't dare share you with any other woman. So if you're sure that you love me too and have no other girl than me. I suggest we do a blood covenant."

"Wait.... Wait... Wait... Like seriously? Girl are you for real? Like is this for real?" I fired multiple questions like a sub machine gun. It was not like I didn't envision what she had in mind when she was bringing out the items but I never imagined a girl like Grace would pull that stunt. I thought nonsense stuffs like this ended in the 19th century.

I had to repeat myself in case she didn't get me the first time, she repeated the hogwash again. I calmly stood up and brush the stuffs away. I raised her chin and made her look into my eyes. I have this kind of very intimidating eyes that almost all the people that tried looking at me for more than a minute always quiver, as for the weaker ones, I could mesmerize them in seconds, most girls say my eyes are the only good thing on my face. Grace was already trembling as I spoke.

"Sweetheart, there are lots of things I could do without blinking twice but this is crossing the line, it's childish and archaic. You really don't have a choice in this relationship, you just have to trust me or dump me, either way i'll be fine. As for the blood covenant of a thing, I could do it and still dare the consequences by cheating, you'll still lose me either way. Is that what you want?"

A tear escaped her eyes as she slowly shook her head, my jazz worked for less than a minute and she was hard again. She pushed me away and rearranged the stuffs back.

"Baby, I really do love you, I want to trust you but I still have a feeling that you'll cheat on me, doing this blood convenant would put my heart at rest." She pleaded, tears pouring in torrents.

"No, like seriously girl, fucking No. If you can't trust me for me without doing anything fetish then you don't deserve me. And by the way what if we fall out of love and want to go separate ways?"

"Well, I promise to break the pact if you're tired of me at any point in time." She countered.

"Look girl, I can't and won't do anything, have you forgotten who my folks are? Does that speak good of me in the public when folks hear that I took a blood oath, how disgraceful." I fired back.

"I could easily take your picture to a love doctor to jazz you but I want to be sure that your affections to me are real so I didn't, but as for this blood covenant, you don't have a choice, you either do it peacefully or by force."

"Like seriously? Please force me madam."

She unwrapped the razor and cut her left thumb, I immediately stood up and made for her wardrobe, she had dropped some blood in the calabash and was walking towards me brandishing a razor.

I smiled as I turned and see her, I had opened the wardrobe door, immediately I took one of her belt and turned away as she closed in on me. We were staring at ourselves like two arch enemies, she was still crying, razor still in hand, her thumb was in her mouth as she tried to stop the still bleeding finger. Her hair scattered, her nightie hug her figure, I could outline her erect nipples as they heaved slowly. I was mad as hell that moment but I had to confess, she still looked amazing. I think I got a mini erection just watching her.

Despite all the things running through my mind and boxers, i was standing opposite her, a few feet away, my outwards appearance was stiff, my eyes non blinking as I watched her. She threw herself at me again, I side stepped her while planting a foot in front of her, she tripped. I quickly caught her from behind, we fell in a heap on the bed, I dragged both hands backwards and used the belt to restrain her.

I got up, repackaged everything back in the bag as before while she twisted around swearing and cursing me. I was smiling as I dressed up. She had gone quiet now and was begging me not to go.

I sat in front of her and expressed my heart to her, told her that I'll always be there when she needed me cause no woman is getting me soon, but as for the covenant of a thing, she should never bring up the issue again. I even dared her to casting the love spell on me and see who power pass who.

She was crying as I left. I knocked on her Ada's door and asked her to check on Grace.

I left there with a swagger.

It's safe to say, on Monday she arrived school with two food flask, no other person was more elated than Francis, he had gotten thinner in few days of missing Grace's food, according to him.

The previous day being Sunday, Grace attended my church, as usual she commanded maximum attention as some parents that had wards in the school recognized her. Everybody that met her quickly fell in love with her.

Since I was something of a cult figure in the church, a notorious one at that, who never brought a second party to church, they were suprised that I could bring a stunner to church who turned out to be my girlfriend. Me that have never been caught with a girl before in an uncompromising position, I was more about the thug lifestyle, it was a surprise to them.

She became best friends with the Assistant pastor's wife, even the choir director quickly asked her to join the choir when she went to seek out the girl that nearly spoiled her honeymoon relationship. The worse part of it all was that, Jenny and she hooked up in minutes and started bestie things. E shock me oooo.

Luckily my dad was out on a trip so he was oblivious of the news, my mom actually didn't believe the rumors but she confronted me, I happily denied and she let things be, she never told my dad, nobody did. He never met her cause he flew out days later.

The best part was that she made away with the calabash and never brought up the blood covenant talk again.

That wasn't my problem..... I still hadn't nack and her DSS activity on me was at an all time high, I couldn't get another chick.

Well, my breakthrough came I ways I never imagined....

End of Chapter 7

Still I Rock....

6 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16
That's it folks....

Please make una share una thoughts, what would you have done in my situation?
Still I Rock!!!

Abeg make I go play game, e don try wet I rock my game pad....

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by fashionnisir: 7:51pm On Apr 16
Therock5555:

Haha haha, bro I had to drop that village Girl like hot potato, person just dey rant for me like ashawo, her toto sef no come sweet join. I give her transport that day, come jakpa. She ask of me from Collins tire till she give up. Nonsense and indomie.

As for Collins, I'll reach his side in future updates

na so, na so . You na boss o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16
fashionnisir:

na so, na so . You na boss o
I don drop update o, hope you enjoyed it
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by ShadowCracker(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16
Welldone Therock5555 the story is quite capitivating, you are so good at writing keep it up.

You said the lady in this story asked you to write it, is she reading the story ?.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by fashionnisir: 8:30pm On Apr 16
Therock5555 post=100855609a0:

I don drop update o, hope you enjoyed it

oh men, these one na juju ooo
taking it to a higher level men , you see that oath stuff is a no-no , you were real 100,
how can I commite to get a puscy only to be pusify. man you were all dick all night want stoping her to be dickified.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16
ShadowCracker:
Welldone Therock5555 the story is quite capitivating, you are so good at writing keep it up.

You said the lady in this story asked you to write it, is she reading the story ?.

Yes she asked me to write about our relationship and No she ain't reading it here, I'll only send her a copy when I'm through. I'm writing the story in two parts, this ma the uncut version, I'll send her the edited version, after I cut out all the kiss and tell grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16
fashionnisir:

oh men, these one na juju ooo
taking it to a higher level men , you see that oath stuff is a no-no , you were real 100,
how can I commite to get a puscy only to be pusify. man you were all dick all night want stoping her to be dickified.

Bro, whether them put gun for my head, I no go ever do that shittt
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ego2(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16
Therock5555:

Baby girl..... Sorry say I abandon una for the other side o. No reason am, we go hook up
I just dey observe you smh
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:03pm On Apr 16
Therock5555:

Boss, hailings o, pass the kpoli bro, update don drop...

No boss make I no pass this yamayama SK give you nan confirm CO or Loud I go use thank you for that update but no lele nan the first one I go pass give you

Still you nan boss bro
You rock

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by fashionnisir: 8:47am On Apr 17
Ego2:
him dey press your mumu buttons !!!
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Telegram234(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17
Therock5555:

Bro, u are mad ooo.
U are just talking abt ur parol DAT spoil because of cheating and u still dey talk abt hookup

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Telegram234(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17
Therock5555:

Yes she asked me to write about our relationship and No she ain't reading it here, I'll only send her a copy when I'm through. I'm writing the story in two parts, this ma the uncut version, I'll send her the edited version, after I cut out all the kiss and tell grin grin
Op oya nah.
Update.
Xenry come join me.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Rumpleslitskin: 9:56pm On Apr 18
Uduak how far na no use suspense kill man pikin.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by lanreabbey(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19
uduaaaak ,, oya ooo
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ayomide119: 7:05pm On Apr 19
Op wetin sup if you no want update us, delete this page na

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19
Hi guys, sorry I've been so hung over with work and other commitments, nice to be back.

Thanks for the mild patience, hahahaha. Make una no vex....
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19
Ego2:
i go call you before week runs out, e don tey wey i hear that better voice of yours.

Happy new week ma'am...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19
VincenzoZhuxu:

No boss make I no pass this yamayama SK give you nan confirm CO or Loud I go use thank you for that update but no lele nan the first one I go pass give you

Still you nan boss bro
You rock

Omor me na normal dope i dey do, AZ na time to time, CO or Loud na Big NO for me, pass the kpoli boss. I'm back.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19
Telegram234:

Bro, u are mad ooo.
U are just talking abt ur parol DAT spoil because of cheating and u still dey talk abt hookup

Hahahaha i just dey laugh for this comment, me wey be ashawo man, e get some things wey we no dey see as cheating again, you gerrit ba...
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19
Telegram234

Ayomide119

lanreabbey

Rumpleslitskin

Make una no vex, update don done.

Make i try see if i fit finish chapter 9 today, but make i drop chapter 8 first.....

Hailings guys....

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19
Chapter 8
Come in Victor, Step out Francis..

For some weeks, Grace and I were good. We were preparing the pupils for their upcoming exams. A strange number called me. It turned out to be the owner of a company in the town, some of his machines were having issues so my contact was given to him by a mutual friend. He wanted me to come over immediately.

I asked Grace to cover for me as i skipped school through fence. In the company i quickly became pals with their Operator, we shared soo many hobbies that we quickly clicked.

Victor came to my house that same evening, he was impressed by the crib that he soon became a regular visitor. Then he had a shisha pot which he usually brings along with him.

He was easily enchanted by Grace when they first met, i knew the niqqa was already fantasizing about turning her in seven positions for seven hours, the look of lust was soo evident.

Victor and I began to visit Grace together alot, Francis quickly fade out as my main hype man, we only met in school, since Victor was also a street G, I didn't have to teach him lots of things, he natuarally knew his part unlike Francis that would need steady lecturing before executing any plan.

Victor would bring his Shisha pot along with drinks, we'll spend most nights getting knocked out in either Grace or Ada's room.

Thankfully nature took its toil on Victor when he realised that he actually had little to no chance of ousting me off Grace so he had to go for the next big fish; Ada.

When he told me, i happily encouraged him to apply because i barely saw Ada with boys and since Francis was dulling, i felt Victor was the right candidate for the job.

But there was one tiny weeny issue on ground; Victor was a year behind Ada in school, so she saw him as a lower dude, she was just chilling with him because of me and her friend, no girl would touch a dude who was beneath her with even a pole except ofcourse if the guy's name is Victor.

Victor also has one tiny weeny advantage, coupled with his handsomeness and side buns, he also had balls of steel.

That was the major reason i rolled with him, i was the shy, reserved but very deadly striker who waits till babe enter my circle before i use friendship shift her pant, Victor was the nearly opposite, he was bold, could woo any girl at a moments notice, he wasn't shy about rejections. He could get rejected five times a day, in the evening he would be toasting number six.

Even though i got more pussies than him, he was always with girls, trying his luck. Well with all the above attributes, I'm sure y'all can guess what happened next.

He timed my school closing period, left lectures and appeared in front of the gate waiting for us to step out one fateful afternoon.

I was walking with the trio of Grace, Ada and Francis when we saw him from afar. Ada immediately started laughing.

"Who is that dumb head that is rocking suit under hot sun?" She and Grace started laughing.

They pretended to be happy seeing him, he asked that he took them home, i used that excuse to start walking Grace in front.

Ada and Victor were walking behind us, i turned and stared at them, Ada was a full head taller than Victor but the niqqa didn't mind, he just kept sharing his thoughts while she laughed intermittently.

When we got home, he followed Ada to her room while i did a few minutes of frustrating pre-intimacy with Grace, thankfully i knew how to make her cum in minutes, my poor erection wasn't getting too strained this days because it knew it was useless and painful. It just like going to a restuarant to wash plates with the knowledge that you wouldn't be given any food to eat, but you continue washing, hoping one day, maybe one day, the cook might drop me a slice of the cheese.

Ada left Victor in her room and came to Grace's. She was laughing so hard that she couldn't speak. Eventually she narrated how Victor had the audacity to toast her, with nusery ryhmes sef. While they roasted him, i was seated quietly looking at them until i got fed up and spoke.

"Madam, apart from the fact that you're his senior in school, whats bad about him that you can't give him a trial." i said, catching them off guard.

"Well, it would never happen." she concluded, she left with Grace back to her room, they sent Victor over, dude was still smiling cunnignly.

"Bro, how e go na?" l feigned ignorance.

"Mehn, babe dey form hard to get, it's just a matter of time. Na just initial gra-gra." he boasted.

I smiled at his courage, and true to his words, he never gave up, almost everyday he began walking Ada home, she soon began liking him and allowed his flirting to go unhinged. In private she'll boast to me and Grace that Victor had been begging her for days and how she would never fall for him, Grace might have believed her friend but i saw through Ada poorly constructed lies, somebody that didn't give a rat ass for another would not talk about the person all the time.

She kept yapping about Victor till one fateful evening, we were smoking shisha and ice cream (this combo na die), Grace and I were hudled under one blanket, Victor and Ada sat opposite us, they had one blanket also but covered their legs only. I slowly began feeding Grace both smoke and ice cream, Ada was 'awwing' anyhow, i asked her to do likewise to Victor if she was jealous, she declined the attempt. Victor quickly picked cue and took over.

He started proposing romantic ideas to her, she kept laughing but turned down all his offers. Suddenly he got on his knees and asked her to give him a chance to be the right person for her, maybe she was getting a little light headed or my romance with Grace was turning her on. She dragged him up and planted a soft kiss on his lips and replied 'YES'.

Grace was like, "chaiiiiiiii!!!"

I'm like, "Yeaaaaah!!!".

For the next one week, Ada and Victor became almost inseperable, they were always together, either he was visiting or she was. One thing that stood in their way was 'sex'.

Victor also got the 'no sex, just romance' treatment i got, that didn't deter him, what is sex, when he was patient enough till he got her, having sex was just like mince meat. He began to brag that he'll dickmitize Ada before they clocked two weeks in their relationship.

As for Ada, the same person that was forming 'i can't date my junior in school', she quickly changed mouth claiming she was just testing the waters, she even pushed the blame on me for encouraging them both.

I began to compare my relationship with thiers, i lied by informing Grace that Ada and Victor were already banging less than two weeks into their relationship, while we were almost clicking three months and person pipe never comot crude oil.

She was surprised at my statement and called Ada who swiftly rebuffed the lie. To sweeten the whole pot, Grace threw me a guantlet, she promised to allow me to make love to her if only Victor can truly shift Ada's pant. I was smiling mischieviously.

I immediately informed Victor, that he was my only saviour, he quickly turned on the heat on Ada, he asked me to sacrifice one week straight, we began to sleep in our various girl's room.

He asked me to keep my ears peeled each night, since just a wall seperated the two apartment, he said, whenever he manages to get the cookie, i should expect a bang on the wall.

Three nights straight i was waiting for a signal that never came, i easily gave up. On the fifth day, Victor woke me and Grace up, when i dressed up and opened the door, he was holding a small black leather and was smiling broadly.

"Where's Ada?" Grace inquired.

"She's resting, i gave her knockout punch." Victor responded gleefully.

Grace ignored what he said and went to check on her friend while I left with Victor. As we walked together i inquired about the contents of what he was holding, dude was laughing hysterically.

"Bros na used condoms, three for that matter. I did it, i fucking did it!!!" he scream to the high heavens.

I wasn't left behind, i was dancing on the empty street, finally, just finally, person go finally shift pant or so i felt.

Later in school, i quickly reminded Grace of our tryst, she quickly rebuffed me but when she realised that i wasn't kidding, she plainly told me that i was lying, saying a girl like Ada wouldn't open leg for Victor under two weeks.

She even called Ada infront of me and asked her, Ada vehemently denied that Victor had neither seen her bra talk more of shift pant. I was so bitter, even though i didn't check the contents of the small leather before he threw it away, i was sure that he was absolutely not lying.

That evening, after arguing for awhile about the above kiss and tell, Ada and Victor started another round of 'peli peli'. She was screaming with reckless abandon while he kept hitting the wall as per signal.
Grace was feigning sleep, so i woke her up to hear things for herself, to say she was displeased was an understatement. She knew the dice had been casted and there was no backing out again.

Finally i was gonna hit that pussy.... Or so i thought.....

End of chapter 8....

Still I Rock.....

3 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by swiz123(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
Did the SUG president get the same treatment you got? Omo, da girl dey very self - centered.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19
swiz123:
Did the SUG president get the same treatment you got? Omo, da girl dey very self - centered.

Omor that one matter never start yet, dude was still in the sidelines, story still long.

Shift make i smoke my igboh.....
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Telegram234(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19
I was so eager to read your story.
I went through ur profile and saw the end of the story how she broke ur head with a bat
I am sorry.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ego2(f): 10:06pm On Apr 19
Therock5555:
i go call you before week runs out, e don tey wey i hear that better voice of yours.

Happy new week ma'am...
be like say them won to tell us another story again �..... no Wahala shaa I dey wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.