Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,674,067 members, 6,289,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 May 2021 at 02:00 AM

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. (22380 Views)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Scorned Nigerian Woman Warns Her Husband's Lover, Pastes Notice Of Her Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Twoclans(f): 9:51pm On May 04
Therock5555:
Night guys, lemme rush and catch up with city - PSG, I wanna see Neymar's tears, Hahahaha.

Twoclans I noticed you viewing, Abeg refresh, update ya show....

Drags him back from UCL ,come and give update on grace cheesy
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by DannyG8(m): 10:01pm On May 04
Therock5555:

You're welcomed sir
I sight you
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ficient: 11:36pm On May 04
op you leave the story dey judge wetin no concern us? abeg just focus on the story make I no vex with you o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Kirkman: 6:29am On May 05
Rumpleslitskin:
I was eating and reading together peter your story make my food cold because i just concentrate like say the story go come out for jamb.

Nice writing skills man. Till i read finish i no look my plate.

I am addicted
Na so he do me too last week, my food went cold. cry
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by REALretep(m): 8:53am On May 05
Guy...this ya thread kept me stunned from around 3 - 4 am till now grin

Mehnnnn...your writing prowess is superfluous grin

Keep it up. I'm a fan grin

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 10:32am On May 05
city all d way!! mahrez na slow poison
guy abeg continue with ur Grace matter, ah wan laugh small
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 3:00pm On May 05
Your story is the fifth reasons I have strength to not too much vex for Buhari ... If you have finish sleep and rest, no forget your fans.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 7:25pm On May 05
Oga u kum nah embarassed
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ayomide119: 12:12pm On May 06
Chai op..why you dey torment me nah

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Lifeangel(m): 8:41pm On May 06
THEROCK5555,you have kept us all under serious suspense. Please, kindly come and continue with you wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 8:43pm On May 06
Hi guys, sorry for all the delay. I've been on a huge paper chase. Una know say this country no get joy again, and as responsibilities full ground, I no fit toy around. Make una bear with me biko.
I swore to myself to drop better lengthy update for una, but Francis came back to town(he's leaving tomorrow morning back to base), we just dey round joints, I no know when person go finish balling sef. I'll try to finish update if I fit, or else na tomorrow things. Thanks for the patience...
Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate..
Still I Rock!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:01pm On May 07
Chapter 6
Birthday Girl

"Babe, after school we're going somewhere." Grace informed me in class, two weeks to her birthday.
Ah, yes, that birthday, same birthday she told me must be five times bigger than that of Ble. I wasn't looking forward to it but she was, everyday she kept bringing up different activities that she wanted to do that day, did I just say that day? Fuvk, it was going to be a two day event. Her birthday was slated for Saturday but she hinted that she'll do it both Friday and Saturday.
After school, she dragged me to a shop. I was confused at first then stunned when I realised what we were there for. she wanted branded shirts for her birthday.
Blue branded jerseys for the infamous seven, another four branded ash and black polos for Herself, Ada, Victor and I, then another white branded jersey for extras. (Compound folks, other friends etc.)
Our billing was already over 30k, she told the shop owner that I would pay for those, any body that wanted one would pay for theirs. I was sweating in my boxers.

I have never been a fan of birthdays, I haven't celebrated my birthday publicly before, just once have I done a joint celebration with my dad and younger sis because we all share the same birthday month. Other times, I usually forget that my birthday was upcoming, most times na my siblings dey remind me. So doing birthday for another person was the last thing on my mind but she left me no choice, I tried to talk my way out of the situation but she was adamant, she felt that I owe her that responsibility as her boyfriend.
My bank account wasn't too comfortable because apart from odd jobs that I took once awhile, I was literally jobless due to the TP program. Her own budget was over 100k so she felt I was contributing chicken change.

I tried dodging her and avoiding the topic whenever she brought it up but luckily for me, I got a movie script contract that was supposed to fetch me atleast 70k. The time duration for the job was two months so I made the only decision that could settle the matter, I sold my phone. She owned four phones; two chinko phones, an IPhone and a Samsung Tablet, I collected one of the small phone to use pending when I'll finish the writing job and get another.

Three days to the event, she was in a frenzy, she had taken two days off school to prepare, so I had to do all the school work alone while going to provide moral support and steal meat when no one was looking.

Jen was with her throughout that week, they baked a total of seven cakes, I began to wonder if she was the only one doing birthday or there were others. When I was informed that one cake was officially mine, I happy small.

On the day before the D-day, which was Friday. We all dressed in our branded polos. I was the only one not smiling, she brought along soft drinks and two cakes to school with biscuit and sweets for our class kids.

A photographer was invited to the school, Victor was permitted to tag along. When we stepped into the school, all eyes were on us. HM was smiling like she saw Desmond Elliot. grin grin

Everyone admired me, Francis displayed his legendary signature posse when he saw us, he was amongst the folks that got the branded white jerseys but that one na for main birthday party. So while Victor and Ada were taking different romantic pictures, Grace and I were trying to look compatible.

No be my fault, the thing is, I ain't a big fan off PDA(public display of affection) I don't like attention. I hardly like hugging the spotlight even though the light keeps shining on me. My guys and I would be in a bar, all of them would be dressed flamboyantly while I'll be dressed in just jean and polo but na me go pay bills, apart from joints that know us, the waiter always meet any of them for the bills, they're always shock when they find out I'm in charge of bills.

So I tried to smile and act romantic, it's so stressful. We all took photographs; pupils, teachers, etc. One cake was shared amongst the teachers while the other was for my class kids.
After school, HM came to speak to Grace and I, she congratulated me for making my girl's birthday one of a kind, obviously nobody had done a lavish celebration in school before. I gladly accepted all the accolades.

When we got back from school, I was teasing her that she was now a celebrity. The remaining five cakes were on the center table in the room, I didn't know what came over me, I began tickling her, she was laughing and trying to pry my hands off when she stumbled and fell backwards. Immediately I grabbed her hand, she ended up sitting on the table then screamed and jerked up. I was scared that a pin Stab her yansh, only to find out why she screamed.

SHE HAD SAT ON HER CAKES.... grin grin

She bursted into tears and started hitting me, I grabbed her to look at the cake, only one was squashed halfway, the rest were perfectly safe.

Ada and Victor dashed in, they heard her scream. When I told them what's up, laugh wan kill them. Grace informed me that the damaged cake was mine. Who cares, cake na cake...

Later in the evening, the magnificent seven changed into their branded jerseys and went for a picnic, neither Victor or I were invited, it was an all girls outing. With one cake in tow, they went swimming and what ever girls do, she never showed the pictures to me. Smh.

On the D -day, I was running around all day, securing the venue and last minute arrangements. By evening, everywhere was set. Grace hadn't arrive yet, so I left Victor in charge and rushed back home, changed, grab about 10k for any Eventualities and dashed back. Grace still hadn't arrive.

I looked around and noticed that it was a semi all white themed birthday. Even Ike bought his white branded Jersey, he was seated with Victor gisting. Talk of two boyfriends gisting about the same girl.

And boy did Grace turn up in a mad fashion, her birthday cake was three step. All the infamous seven wore all white from toe to head. Grace was spotting a white mini Cinderella gown that barely neared her knee. She looked like a fairy, for once I was glad to be the boyfriend of that princess.

"Omor, the boyfriend of that babe dey enjoy ooo!!!" A dude sitting nearby exclaimed to his friend.

"Bro, na me ooo." I quipped back. Their laughter was deafening.

"Keep dreaming." The dude replied me, while still jerking with laughter.

Okay, okay, okay... Lemme show those fools who's boss. I pushed my chair backward and got up, I walked towards Grace, first of all I bow towards her and grabbed her hand, kissed her hands and then draw her forward for a kiss, she obliqued smiling.

Everyone were screaming and cheering us. I turned and noticed that every eyes were on me, damn. Those bad belly boys jaw were on the floor. I slide my hand around Grace's waist and walked her to her seat then sat besides her like a boss. Yes, I'm za boss.....

"Babe, hope you came loaded?" Grace whispered into my ears, while the birthday was on, my ears quickly pricked up.

"What?"

"My friends said they are going to fuvk you up today?" She was getting excited.

"How?"

"When time reach to cut cake, them go say make guys bid, anybody wey bring highest money go cut cake, dance and snap with me." She was sounding like an excited child, giggling all through. The look on my face removed her smile in seconds. Even she sef know say I no get joy that moment.

I pointed my finger to my head and said, "you and all your friends are mad. Like una dey mad. After all the billing you don give me? Babe, if una try am, I'll walk out."

She knew better than to argue, she just forced a smile and excused herself, soon the infamous seven were huddled together whispering. She returned moments later smiling sheepishly.

Baby(yes, one member of the infamous seven wey insist say her name na Baby, who am I to object?) was co-anchoring the event (just the cake cutting part). She took over and was speaking about the cake. Then she asked for Grace to stand, then she asked Grace boyfriend to stand also, I was pretending to discuss profusely with Ike. He tried touching me but I signaled him with my eyes to just play along. When Baby repeated it twice without me responding, she pushed forward and asked Grace to cut her cake after three hearty cheers.
When the cheering started, I sluggishly stood up and wrap my hands behind her as she cut the cake. I planted a kiss on her cheek as everyone cheered. Baby would have killed me that moment if she had super powers but we thank God say "man no be God." grin grin grin
Now this was a first on my part, I have never taken a photograph together with a girlfriend on her birthday before. Heck, no girl apart from Grace and my first love have ever had my picture.
Even for my phone, my personal pictures no reach ten. I have a feeling like the ancient Japanese culture that pictures take a slight piece of your soul anytime it is taken. So I avoid pictures unless I have no option.
If you want make me and you to get problem while we're dating, just try and snap me unaware, you either delete the picture or it's over. Nonsense and ingredients.
But God is helping me now sha... grin grin

Then it came to time for dancing, na there gele tie wrapper o. Grace drag me tire to get up and dance, I simply asked her to with who ever she fancies, I don't give a fuvk. After begging for minutes she stormed off in anger, boys helped me with my woman in seconds, see multiple rockings, I just comot phone dey WhatsApp me thing.

See I can dance o, like I can fuvking dance but na only when my juju hit and that one na once in a blue moon. I'm the best dancer in my house but my younger sister is renowned around town, she dances like mad, who is her teacher; YOURS TRUELY... grin

Only my siblings usually see me dance at home, even my parents think I'm a standing robot. It's not like I can't dance in public (I once did, everyone left their dancing and started recording me. Damn, my friends were stunned.) But I developed a phobia for public dancing when I was about 12, as the star boy of the church, during children's day, I usually participated in about 90% of all events... Name it; choreography, cultural dance, preaching, Bible recital, spelling bee, drama, etc.

Well that particular day, we were rehearsing a choreography section, I was in front but one of my crush was distracting me, I was dancing while looking at her, making funny faces when a hot slap struck the back of my head. I turned back in anger only to find the dance teacher staring back at me, before I could speak, he dragged me by my ears and pushed me towards a bench.

"Sit down there until you become serious." He screamed at me, I felt like I should choke slam him that moment.

"Uncle, he is the one that does break dance before the song finishes." One girl reminded him.

"And so what?" He countered and appointed another boy to take my break dancing part, it was the last 30 seconds of the song. I waited fruitlessly for the time to reach while they were dancing, the boy stepped forward and pulled off a breath taking solo break dance section. I was green with envy as the whole kids and children cheered wildly when he pulled off an impossible finale. Gawd, I was shaking in envy. The teacher asked me to join them but this time he asked me to take the boy former position behind while the boy goes to the front. I walked towards them like I wanted to join, then I made a beeline for the door. In my mind, they'll follow me to beg, well the show went out without me. Fuvk me? No!!! Fuvk dancing, I had tons of other things to perform, I was the star boy na, not participating in choreography no fit spoil my shine.

Fuvk, the boy dethroned me again. He pulled off the same move again, the church went wild. Somebody should give me handkerchief Abeg, I sick that moment when during the main sermon, the guest speaker spoke admiringly about the boy's move, he never spoke about the kid that participated in over 15 events as the star, na person wey just do one special move in the last 30 second of the song nai people just dey congratulate.

Mehn, since that day, it's be a no dancing in public promise by me. Mehn, Fuvk that shiiiiit.!!!![/b]

Chai I too like shalaye Abeg..... grin grin

As time went on, everybody for birthday party eyes don dirty, the drinks outnumbered the crowd 7-1, I kid y'all not. People around the bar kept sending crates and crates of drinks to our side just to impress Grace cause she was killing the dance floor. I was with her phones but I was still scrutinizing her movements before one sharp niqqa collect my package, one pot bellied mu'fucker gathered morale and walked towards Grace, he whispered something to her, she immediately followed him, I didn't move one inch. She returned minutes later smiling, bar man nack five crates near my leg. I grab one bottle, open am with my teeth begin gun shot am. Nonsense and ingredients. grin grin

She later informed me that the man wanted to take her home but she tell am say her boyfriend dey around, the man kept urging her for her digits, so she gave mine instead. As she was talking, a text entered my phone, it was a strange number pleading that he'll pay me 50k just for the night, I frown and showed Grace the message, she laughed.

"Sir, you're mad. Call or text this number again and see if I'll not less your belly. Stuoid man." I replied.

I soon found the man's eyes staring back at me and Grace from his table when he read the text, I gave him the peace sign and waved, he immediately face his table. Na him buy the extra five crates, I shayo till infinity.

Somebody touched me from behind informing me that someone was looking for me. I stood up and followed, it was my ex boss, he was jokingly saying that I was doing birthday and didn't inform him, I told him that my girl was the celebrant, I went back and came with Grace to greet him. He was smiling sheepishly lusting at her boobs. He quickly ordered 3 crates for her.

As we walked back, he called me back alone and asked me to arrange one chick for him. As per boss man, I quickly asked Grace to send one of the infamous seven to his table. She sent Philo, chai..... My ex boss fuvk up eh...

Lemme leave that gist for the next chapter....

After the party, we all staggered home. I for share una the sexcapades ooo but I go hoard am except una bribe me. grin grin
Today na Muslims holiday and Ramadan is still on, so make una go listen to Jeremih 'birthday sex' song, if possible watch the music video and use do soapy. grin grin

Still i Rock!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On May 07
Yo homies, I hope I tried with the update... I had to really juice it up make una enjoy am.

I get joy this afternoon as I dey sip my palmie and burn blunt for one joint, chai, I had to sacrifice my last battery to finish the chapter. Sorry I didn't have time or battery to edit it, don't mind the errors.

Abeg make una pray make light show, I fit drop one more chapter because tomorrow fit tight for me...

Cc. Twoclans Rumpletsklitskin aburada frankangel cylovee etc, sorry I can't tag y'all...
Still I fuvking Rock!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ayomide119: 3:13pm On May 07
Boss we no say you dey try with your updates..try dey make an long wella na. Shey no be say Grace wan dey Bleep up Na observation mood I dey sha
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Vallyb(m): 5:23pm On May 07
Light no de give joy, buh sha cool cool

Tnx 4 taking d risk of killing ur battery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 10:41am On May 08
I told you to relocate come Borno or Adamawa light is steady atleast 20hours.

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 10:54am On May 08
please give me your contact let me [mention me for dead thread] thanks.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:30pm On May 08
Cylovee:
please give me your contact let me [mention me for dead thread] thanks.

I've dropped my number in a dead thread and mention you, when you see it, just tell me here make I edit. If you like, search the number for true caller, you go shock.

I'll edit the post by 6pm, if you ain't online to see this, no blame me o
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:35pm On May 08
Ayomide119:
Boss we no say you dey try with your updates..try dey make an long wella na.
Shey no be say Grace wan dey Bleep up
Na observation mood I dey sha

Hahahaha to slap you dey hungry me. How you want make I make the update again na, na six full length pages you read so and you still dey say make I write longer... Lol I use an average of 3 hours to type one chapter. No forget say na only 24hrs person get in a day o and atleast 5 hrs na for sleeping. You sef reason am na, when no be say na job I dey do.

If only una know the number of babes I don bounce just yo get small time type, I can't wait to finish this book 2, na 1 week break I go take sef. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 2:36pm On May 08
Afternoon guys, make I rush type one chapter for una, hopefully I'll post before 7pm.

Stay tuned....

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 3:11pm On May 08
Therock5555:

I've dropped my number in a dead thread and mention you, when you see it, just tell me here make I edit. If you like, search the number for true caller, you go shock.

I'll edit the post by 6pm, if you ain't online to see this, no blame me o
never see anything boss let me mention you
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ayomide119: 6:11pm On May 08
Therock5555:

Hahahaha to slap you dey hungry me. How you want make I make the update again na, na six full length pages you read so and you still dey say make I write longer... Lol I use an average of 3 hours to type one chapter. No forget say na only 24hrs person get in a day o and atleast 5 hrs na for sleeping. You sef reason am na, when no be say na job I dey do.

If only una know the number of babes I don bounce just yo get small time type, I can't wait to finish this book 2, na 1 week break I go take sef. Hahahaha

Hahahaha
Chai Op, its like you wan make Ogun give you blvwjob
You dey try aswear but when you don bounce finish..you no forget your update sha
Me just dey pray make your kasala no burst for your babes canal

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:08pm On May 08
Chapter 7...
Valentine's Day Wahala

Few days after Grace's birthday, Valentine's day was already smelling in the air. I have never been a fan of Valentine's day ever since my first love broke my heart. She was actually the first and last girl I exchanged gifts with on that day. As per my normal routine, I always break up with my side chicks as follows; from 1st December till 10th January (we go reconcile. grin ), by 1st February, we must quarrel again, na 20th we go reconcile. Then I'll repeat the circle during Easter. Brother man no get joy o. Hahaha.

Eh, Grace equalled my first love record, she was seriously looking up to it, me wey no get joy, I just dey reason wetin man's wan do. She kept trying to get hints about what I was getting for her, but even CIA no fit break me.

Ada was the most excited, she was expecting gifts from two better boyfriends, few days prior, she had packaged ladies customary Valentine's day gifts(I no need mention na grin grin ) girls would be thinking, everyone is an atilogu dancer. Mtceew.

I wasn't expecting anything worth while from Grace either so I wasn't too stressed out about getting her anything, I just wanted to take her out and maybe gift her a piece of Jewelry, well not until i consulted Jen and my sisters, then, 'Choker' was the reigning piece of Jewelry in town. Jen told me that Grace had hinted about buying some of it few weeks prior. I immediately gave Jen money to buy three pieces of the jewelry.

When she brought them to me, they looked so good so I ordered five more, for my three sisters, mom and Jen(she deserves it.) By then my bank account was using crutches, I wondered how I'll get enough money to take her out on that day.

Ike came to my rescue. He gave me 10k upfront for just advicing him on what to buy for Ada, of course as na another person I dey advice, I gave him the best advice. Dude was ecstatic, he felt that buying Ada those gifts would allow her drop pants for am. As per corny man wey I be, I kept my advice to myself.

Victor on the other hand, bought a dozen pants for his girl. He told me that he was budgeting most of his funds to take Ada out on a date, hmm, I didn't inform him about Ike's plan, e no concern me. Wahala for who get two boyfriend.

A day before Val's day, Ada sought for my advice, as the sweet boy wey I be, I gave her a useful advice.

On Val's day which fell on a school day, I was teasing Swem about her boyfriend, she opened up to me that she was single and searching. I told her that I'll be occupied for the night or else I'll have taken her out. Well she agreed because she knew what Grace could do.

After school, Ike called me, he wanted me to go to Ada's house with him so that he could present her gifts. Already I've reasoned with Ada that she should allow the boy put the tip inside or else she might lose her money bag soon. She wanted arguing that Victor might notice her unusual looseness that night. I equally told her that Victor would see the gift also, and if she do what ladies do, she could easily handle the both of them.

Ike on the other hand took seducing lessons from me, I lectured him on how to temper with girl's mumu button, the dude was just nodding his head like agama lizard.

I called Victor to ascertain his location and our plans for the evening, then texted Ada informing her of an impending visit. Ike actually bought gifts for the two ladies, they were 'Awwwwing' in unison, he then informed them to dress up so that we could go chill for the day. I quickly signaled Ada with my eyes.

She informed him that, she had a church program to attend that evening, so they should reschedule the outing. Ike's mood change. He felt things weren't clicking, well not when the devil is still around to push things into motion.

"Ada, have Ike ever entered your room before?" I said out of the blues.

"No, I haven't. That's true. Ada, why haven't you taken me into your room before?" Ike asked.

We were all seated outside in front of Grace's room, so I stylishly poked Ada from behind to bite the bait.

"There's nothing of worth in my room." She exclaimed.

"Eh, show me na, I fit upgrade am for you, money no be problem." He bragged.

"Hmm, baby girl, let's free these folks, I get something to tell you." I urged Grace and carried her up. She was informed of the plan so she followed my lead.

Ike also carried Ada up, imitating me and walked to Ada's room, she was giggling. Before he walked in, he winked at me. Hahaha. I smiled.

Grace and I lay quietly in her room, we were waiting for any sound from the other side, none came. Infact Ada's door opened less than three minutes later. We weren't sure at first until Ike started screaming my name from outside. I left Grace and went out. His face was all shades of embarrassment. Ada was still inside her room too.

"Are you ready to go now?" He asked. I nod my head, slip back into the room, told Grace that I'll be back, and then joined him.

"Dude, wetin happen?" I asked him for the untempt time, he just kept quiet till we got to the road. He finally told me that he had an emergency, so he couldn't wait anymore. I tried to find out more, he simply gave me 1k as 'thanks for following' grin and left. I turned back and started running back to Grace's house. She was with Ada outside when I arrived. Ada was spitting around like a newly pregnanted wife. Immediately they saw me, they began laughing hysterically.

"What the fuvk just happened?" I was perplexed.

"Uduak, you no tell me say Ike na jonzing guy sef. Chai you wey be bad guy, na akamu you dey roll with." Ada mocked.

"What happened na?" I fired back. "and why are you spitting anyhow?"

"Na your friend o, him no gist you wetin happen?"

"If he did, I no for ask." I retorted.

"Okay, as soon as we enter inside room, Ike just nack me for bed, begin dey try kiss me immediately. I say make I play along, naso I kiss am back. Immediately he begin suck all my mouth like straw, Abeg you no teach that dude how to kiss?
Next thing, him begin drag my shirt comot like say na war, I tell am make him calm down, he said he was in a hurry, before I go reason am, him leave my shirt begin drag my shorts off. I ask am whether na rape him wan rape me, naso him vex stand up.
His saliva is even irritating me, be like na one gallon of saliva him turn for my mouth."

As she talk finish, I just weak for the matter. I called Victor who said he was on his way. He arrived looking fly with his red shirt and white crazy denims coupled with one mad ass all stars sneakers. Ada was hooting and hailing her niqqa as she embraced and kissed him, they locked lips for about half minute before I dragged Victor away.

"Dude, how the outing dey go?"

"Mehn, It's all planned out. Make we yarn them about the venue."

We walked back to the girls and informed them of the venue for the Valentine's date. immediately, Grace frown and objected to the venue. The venue was one of the best joint in town so we didn't see why they were objecting. They kept asking us to change the venue but Victor was adamant. He informed them that he already arranged with his course mates to meet in that venue, he obviously wanted to show off Ada and Grace to his friends.While we were still arguing, Grace phone rang.

She looked at it, frown deeper, stole a look at Ada and excused herself.
"Na your new maga dey call abi?" I teased her.

"No, it's my mom", she shouted back, I wondered why she was agitated, I was just pulling her legs.
"Oya show me who is calling." I teased back.
She waived the phone in front of me and walked away to receive her call. The number calling her was named "ma'am", when I saw it at first and asked her, she informed me that it was the name she calls her mother, she pronounced it as 'Ma.. Am' and not 'madam' as used in English language.

She returned still frowning but suddenly agreed to the venue Victor and I set. We set time for the date before I left to go freshen up at home.

I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, I didn't know what or where but my guts never lied. Sooner rather than later, I'll figure it out.... Or so I thought....
Still i Rock!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:10pm On May 08
I wanted to complete the chapter at once before I post but as I don promise una say by 7pm I go drop update, I gats drop this one.

I never close from work like this, so make una enjoy this one for now, when I'm back home and I see food chop, I go start to type the concluding part....

Still I Rock....

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:17pm On May 08
Cylovee:
never see anything boss let me mention you

Seen, you can edit. I'll hit you up later....

BTW what I simply did was to modify one of my old post, tag you and drop number.

Maybe it actually doesn't work like that.

Anyway we're passed that now. Hope you don't mind late hour calls.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 7:18pm On May 08
Ayomide119:

Hahahaha
Chai Op, its like you wan make Ogun give you blvwjob
You dey try aswear but when you don bounce finish..you no forget your update sha
Me just dey pray make your kasala no burst for your babes canal

Hahaha, oya na. I don drop update. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Ayomide119: 9:13pm On May 08
Therock5555:

Hahaha, oya na. I don drop update. Enjoy yourself.
More Colorado bruv
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 9:48pm On May 08
Hi guys, I just dey reach house. Hmm.

I wan try bomb one hour straight to type new update, if I don't upload before 11;30pm, then, I don pass out be that.... But I'll try my best...

Still I Rock..

1 Like

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:30pm On May 08
---------+++++++++----------
When I told my mom I was going out by 8pm that night, she flared up. Obviously my siblings have gisted her about my many late and absent nights. She noticed I was all dressed in all white, top and jean, white sneakers also and enquired where I was up to.

"I dey go Valentine's day programme for Francis church." I quickly replied and passed their gifts to them, I got my brother a top and asked him to pick any of my shoes to be his permanently.(person wey dey wear my shoes pass me sef. Mtcheew) As they all rejoiced over their gifts, I slip out like a ghost.

Victor was already at the venue. He was with four of his course mates who all brought their girlfriends, lots of tables were arranged together to accommodate our large number. I hailed all of then before I noticed that three chairs were empty so I grabbed Victor and took him aside.

"Where Grace and Ada?" I asked while scanning everywhere for them, lots of red and white clothed folks were trooping in and out of the joint, it was carnival like, I was licking my lips just thinking of the cash that joint would make that night. And how many girls would lose their virginity that night. Wait, how is that my business? My girl was conpicously missing even when she said she was untop bike already when I called her before leaving home.

"I don't know, mehn!!! Those girls matter don tire me." Victor replied, he was irritated too.

"You call them?"

"They wouldn't pick my call, both of them."

"You say!!!!" I screamed. Quickly I called Grace, babe didn't pick. I shook my head and walked back to the table with Victor.

When we got there, something didn't feel right. I figured it out already, one chair was missing. The guys on the our table pointed to one man seated two tables away as the culprit, Victor was already storming towards the man before the guys could explain that the man borrowed the chair pending when we came back, so we only needed to ask for it back politely. Before I could reach Victor, he was already exchanging heated words with the man.

Since the war had started already, I simply stood by and watch the drama while trying to hush Victor up. The man was still seated while talking to Victor, he was offended and wasn't going to give back the chair unless Victor apologize.

Ifa hear say that mumu boy gree mellow, he pushed the man shoulder roughly to get up, he was still in para mode when the man stood upright. Boy oh boy, Victor head was reaching the man's chest. In seconds, we went from looking down at the man to looking up at him, dude should be over 6"5 feet tall. Victor choke!!!!!

Naso him friends drag am back to sit, another sacrificed his chair to us and went to search for another, Victor get mind carry the chair sef. Hmmm, by then I was already walking back, I can't come and kill myself by myself.

Ten suspense filled minutes later (I was expecting a reprisal attack from the extra tall dude, I wasnt comfortable again.) Ada and Grace finally arrived, and damn, those girls can make an entrance. Even Victor wey been dey para, choke again. I could see the other girls on the table shifting un easily, they were madly intimidated. Man anger evaporated when Grace hugged me after greeting the group, she quickly sat down and bent low alittle.

I initially thought she was adjusting her shoes but after minutes in that posture, I asked what was wrong.

"Nothing." She fired back.

"So why are you bent?" I enquired again.

"None of your business." She snarled. I was taken aback. Like what was wrong with the cheerful girl I left just few hours prior? Why the foul mood? So many questions ran through my mind.

I swallowed it up and called a waiter for our order. When the waiter arrived, I leaned backward to speak to him, immediately, Grace that was crouched down, suddenly shadowed my movements and lifted her self backwards. I noticed what she was doing with my side eyes but to be sure, I asked the waiter to pause and leaned forward like I wanted to remove my wallet, Grace immediately did the same, I smiled sheepishly and leaned backwards again, she did the same. I noticed that Grace was looking towards my direction, heck not at me, but to the table by my right. Five guys were seated there with two girls, I didn't recognize any of them but I noticed an empty chair near the guy backing my direction, obviously he was waiting for his girl. So why was Grace interested?

I finished my order and waited for our drinks and barbecue chicken, I looked at Grace, she was all fidgety but flashed a weak smile as I smiled.

Ada was seated right next to her so they usually cuddle together whispering what only them and God knows, Ada was stylishly observing the joint, I had a true gut feeling about what was happening that moment but I didn't want to believe it.

Grace jumped when her phone rang. It was "ma'am". She looked at me hesistatingly and looked back at her phone, she was contemplating whether to pick it or not. The temptation was too strong, I wanted to turn to look at that dude backing me but that would blow my cover, so we spent the next few seconds, looking into each other eyes till the call cut.

"You no wan pick your mumsy call?" I asked when the phone started ringing again. Grace was unsure of what to do, so I gave her a solid suggestion. "Go out and answer so that noise no go dey na."

Like a bewitched bird set free, she snap back to reality and grabbed her phone, touched Ada who stood up with her and codedly covered her as they quickly dashed out. That moment, the waiter brought our drinks and meat. I was boiling inside, Victor was oblivious of what was happening.

I immediately turned to the dudes by my right, expectedly the dude backing me was making a call. Could be coincidence, I told myself but fate wanted to shit on my face that day, so the boy stood up and walked pass me, I was smiling broadly. In my mind, I was in tears.

I quietly got up and pushed my drinks and meat to the center of the table, before anyone could speak, I told them that I was going, they could help themselves to the goodies, Victor was dragging me to sit down but I forcefully removed his hands and took out my wallet, brought out the bill, including Victor's and step away.

Chaos occurred, Victor rushed me, trying to find out what was wrong, two of the girls on the table immediately followed me and Victor as we left, they were pleading that I come back, seems like one of them figured out what was happening, she rushed me before I reached the gate and started tapping my chest.
"Bros, calm down!!" She pleaded as I walked solidly nevertheless, Victor was dragging back my left hand but amazingly, I dragged both of them till we reached gate. As soon as I opened the gate, Ada who was standing guard for some strange reasons tried to shield me, I pushed her like paper and walked to the road, Grace was held on the waist by the guy that walked out few minutes earlier. She held him around the waist too. I felt like I should perform a super man punch to the back of his skull that moment but since I'm a man of peace I walked up to them, Grace tried to untangle when she saw me but the dude's grip was firm, she just melted into his arms.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going." I simply said and walked off, I stopped the first bike man I saw.

None of them dared to follow me when I approached the hugging duo, my non chalant reaction shocked them the more, as I was about getting on the bike, that girl that was holding me rushed towards me, asked for my phone and dialed her number, when her phone rang, she passed mine back and promised to check on me later. She pleaded that I took things easy. I didn't bother to turn back, I wasn't going to make my heart go through any more pains, what I have seen was enough.

I remembered texting my mom earlier that I wasn't going to come back home that night, so I didn't want to disturb again. I did the one thing that came to my mind.

I called Swem and told her I was coming....
Still i Rock!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Therock5555(m): 11:32pm On May 08
Yes, I arrived on time for once grin grin

Unfortunately the chapter is still not completed. I would have rushed it but I guess you guys deserve the thrill of reading it in all it's glory.... So tomorrow ama make it stew...

Tomorrow na one of my boy birthday... I gats go show am love....

Goodnight y'all......

Still I Rock...

2 Likes

Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Cylovee(f): 12:30am On May 09
see suspens ... plenty fans and ghost reader go start to pray before they come back for mosque make update day.
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. by Footballtroll19: 1:18am On May 09
MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 408
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.